Options

**SPOILER** Thread - Saturday 13th December 2014

Comments

• Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,569
    Forum Member
    natalian wrote: »

I guess it is Frankie's to lose now as the only one left who has not been in the bottom two ever.

Alisha went bottom 2... as did Abby - therefore I dont think Frankie of Blandsville is nailed to the win.

TBH I think its Carolines to lose
  • Options
    HuphHuph Posts: 5,472
    Forum Member
    I am a lurker too and always check the spoiler. Thanks Abigail's Mum and all the moles. I could never wait until the Sunday to find out who is out.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooh thank for the spoiler and ALL the spoilers :D

Strictly Spoiler times 2014

Sat 13th Dec - 22.21 pm Jake Wood & Janette Manrara
    Sat 6th Dec - 22.27 pm Pixie Lott & Trent Whiddon
    Sat 29th Nov - 22:07 pm Sunetra Sarker & Brendan Cole
    Sat 22nd Nov - 22:35 pm Steve Backshall & Ola Jordan
    Sat 15th Nov - 11.37 pm Judy Murray & Anton du Beke
    Sat 8th Nov - 10:15 pm Alison Hammond & Aljaž Skorjanec
    Sat 1st Nov - 10:11 pm Scott Mills & Joanne Cllifton
    Sat 26th Oct - 10:22 pm Thom Evans & Iveta Lukosiute
    Sat 18th Oct - 10.27 pm Tim Wonnacott & Natalie Lowe
    Sat 11th Oct - 22.45 pm Jennifer Gibney & Tristan McManus
    Sat 4th Oct - 22.57 pm Gregg Wallace & Aliona Vilani
  • Options
    mictheminimicthemini Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the spoiler.

Not sure who will be first out next week, and also not sure on the format, is is 4 down to three, and then three dancers for the final votes?

Anyone know?
  • Options
    ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10:21 Kmc1978 & Elsa

Can't believe I won! And again, THANKS SO MUCH Abigailsmum and Moles!!

I'm pleased enough with the result - either Mark or Jake. Two weeks in a row a first-timer to the dance off goes out. Must really come as a shock - poor things. But Jake's got a great career and the others probably need a bit more help along in theirs, so good for everybody.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding negative, this must surely be the most unpopular lot of finalists ever - the boys have been in three dance-offs apiece, and Caroline one.

Completely agree. If this series was to fit the "mould" of previous series, the final four would have been Jake, Caroline, Pixie, Frankie (which is what a lot of people predicted at the start).

Something just doesn't seem right with having two dancers in the final that have been in THREE dance offs each :o Looking back, (despite it being justified), I think it was the wrong decision to let Pixie and Jake go two weeks running.

And Frankie's the only one in the final not to have been in a dance off (yay :D). The glitterball is hers or Caroline's.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    And I think mark will get his first 10s next week. :D

How fabulous .....:p:)
  • Options
    giraffe77giraffe77 Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Pasha and Caroline to win!!
  • Options
    MrsGrahamMrsGraham Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark v Jake

JAKE OUT

Thank you Abigailsmum. And for all the spoilers this season. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Logopolis wrote: »
    Why does everybodty hate Jake? :(

Ugh I bet Simon will win now

Don't be daft! Caroline will win, just as Abbey Clancy did (I didn't think she should have done and I don't think Caroline should either. She's not that great a dancer)! You can tell by the way the judges are carrying on and the ridiculous marks they've been giving her for the last month or so! Sorry if this offends the Flacker and Clancy fans but this is what I believe!
  • Options
    Tennis-dancerTennis-dancer Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Was it Karen's tears that saved Mark? Discuss! Thanks again, will anyone be here for the hell of it next week?
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    IIRC Kevin has gone through 2 full series without ever being in the bottom 2.
  • Options
    natz281natz281 Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Thank you AbigailsMum and the mole for the spoiler. Definitely the right result, really didnt like Jake at all (sorry all those that did)

Would also like to reiterate everybody else's thanks to AM and all the other wonderful people that make this thread an enjoyable place to spend a cold saturday evening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, I feel I'm going to feel the same about this year's final as I did about last year's final; all the people in it are a bit samey and I don't feel that invested in who wins.
  • Options
    bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the moles again this year

The right bottom 2 - the judges had turned against Jake he did not stand a chance.
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    micthemini wrote: »
    Thank you for the spoiler.

Not sure who will be first out next week, and also not sure on the format, is is 4 down to three, and then three dancers for the final votes?

Anyone know?

Not confirmed anywhere yet, but it's bound to be the same as the last few years - one eliminated at the top of the second show and then the winner announced from the final three.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Was it Karen's tears that saved Mark? Discuss! Thanks again, will anyone be here for the hell of it next week?

He was saved by the judges in the DO.
  • Options
    PebroxPebrox Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    MsJoaquin wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoiler, quite shocked actually I thought Jake was almost sure to win it

I was thinking Mark might actually have a chance of winning tonight too, but after the result thinking it will almost certainly be a Frankie and Caroline final 2, which I am really pleased abou (saying this as Simon and Mark have been in the bottom 2 the most I think) wouldnt mind either of the girls winning as I really like Frankie, but Pascha is now my favourite pro so kind of want him and Caroline to win too, kind of torn :blush:

Agreed on Frankie/Caroline. Though I'm less keen on Kevin, and would love to see Pasha win.
  • Options
    Phebes4361Phebes4361 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Yay!!!!!!! Go Mark!!!!
    Love him!!

He is NOT a faker ... He is what this show is about somebody improving week by week
    And as much as I like Jake - Mark is the one for me tonight

He won't win BUT he is in the final!!
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if you can say they were unpopular, once Sunetra went I thought it was anyone's to lose.
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mark was in the dance-off against someone who was weaker than him on the night, which suggests not.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very happy with the result! I like the final four, although not too keen in Simon but I can't see him winning after three bottom two appearances. Thanks for the spoiler and thanks for the mole. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the result, really pleased Mark is still in, feel sorry for Jake in a way to be in his first dance off in the semi final but he was at the bottom of the leaderboard, so fair!
  • Options
    TheGnu'sTeapotTheGnu'sTeapot Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    I too am a "lurker" and would like to thank the moles for their excellent work. :cool:

Right result tonight.

It will be a cracking final!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Mark v Jake

JAKE OUT

I am a little sad - I think Jake and Janette have been really entertaining throughout the series, and their salsa is certainly on my favourite-Strictly-dances-ever list - but it does seem a fair result. All other four strike me as better technicians, based on what Ian has had to say on recent Wednesdays (and my own, far less relevant opinions).

I am also a long-time lurker - last-spoiler night is when all the lurkers come out to play! - as I rarely watch the show live, and wish to add my thanks to all the moles who have been in operation this year. Long live you all!