Options

EastEnders: Episode 4977 - Charm Offensive - 16/12/14, 7:30PM on BBC One

Comments

• Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,290
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    You obviously know a lot about erectile dysfunction :blush:
    Of course I do. You were telling me all about yours the other week ;-)
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    Much better episode than yesterday.

I do feel sorry for Kat. None of this is her fault, and she's been working her socks off (unlike Alfie >:()

Why does Dean have to be so lovely :( although I suppose that's the whole idea. Stacey's going to get hurt badly here :(

I do like Donna. I wish they'd do more with her.

So Whitney or Abi have been using Lauren's computer. Hmm...

I too feel sorry for Kat,:( I know she shouldn't have blamed Lee or been a cow to Stacey but if she knew 'the truth' she would have probably acted in a totally different manner and at least she did raise some money and sold her stock to the rag man we didn't see Alfie doing anything apart from looking 'hangdog', even when she was on the phone he was nagging her to let him speak to whoever was on the other end, so he could bullshit them and moreover, he said something about whether Kat had 'thought it through', the cheeky git, pot, kettle, black!>:(>:(

Wait until she finds out 'the truth'!:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    I've always thought you were more like Mrs Brown. :p

Dot and Yvonne should do a rendition of 'My Lovely Horse'
    Ya Mrs Brown is a legend. She's more like Shirley Carter :):p
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,697
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Of course I do. You were telling me all about yours the other week ;-)

Nothing wrong with my equipment than you very much. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ya Mrs Brown is a legend. She's more like Shirley Carter :):p

Sorcha would drink Shirley under the table
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying our Sorcha looks like a man in a dress? :D

To be fair Mrs Brown is someone who looks out for those around her, speaks her mind, is humorous and has a dirty mind. Our Sorcha to a tee :D

:blush::blush::):) Thanks Scrabbler!

Although I am a female and not a man in drag :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    After a blip of one episode EastEnders is back :)

Peter and Lauren scene was pretty sweet. Nice to see them back together
    It is a wonder we didn't see other people from Albert SQ at the Park's Christmas Fayre

Nick you can do so much better!

Charlie and peter :)

I thought Kat was the star of the show tonight. She tried to keep a roof over her head and when she was walking out of the house in front of all the nosey Neighbours she tried to keep her head held up high in true Kat slater style.

I loved Deano tonight.

The Vic isn't a blooming Tardis according to Linda :D

Shabs;We all have to pay our rent comment made me :D

I wonder what they will find on the lap top?

7/10:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [/B]

Really?

Oh sorry about that :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with my equipment than you very much. :D
    :D:D:D:D sure :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [/B]

Well maybe you should shave off your beard and then people wouldn't get confused!
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,428
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    Much better episode than yesterday.

I do feel sorry for Kat. None of this is her fault, and she's been working her socks off (unlike Alfie >:()

Why does Dean have to be so lovely :( although I suppose that's the whole idea. Stacey's going to get hurt badly here :(

I do like Donna. I wish they'd do more with her.

So Whitney or Abi have been using Lauren's computer. Hmm...

I do agree that Kat has been working really hard and most of the problems aren't her fault - unless you trace it back to her affair with Derek, but for that, alfie wouldn't have taken up with Roxy and so antaganised them so they lost the Vic when he and Kat reconciled. But why has she done things like use the money earnt and that Charlie sent for Xmas presents, decorations and slap up meals when she knew they were squatting from 1st December and sooner or later the Landlord would want to evict them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well maybe you should shave off your beard and then people wouldn't get confused!

:D:D
    :D:D:D:D sure :p
    Really?

Oh sorry about that :blush:

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    gawd, all Kat does is screash like a banshee,,my ears still hurt
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I do agree that Kat has been working really hard and most of the problems aren't her fault - unless you trace it back to her affair with Derek, but for that, alfie wouldn't have taken up with Roxy and so antaganised them so they lost the Vic when he and Kat reconciled. But why has she done things like use the money earnt and that Charlie sent for Xmas presents, decorations and slap up meals when she knew they were squatting from 1st December and sooner or later the Landlord would want to evict them.

What annoys me is Alfie and Kat's sense of entitlement and lack of taking any responsibility for their actions. Kat is less at fault than Alfie for their present predicament but the way she acted to the policeman tonight really annoyed me
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Didn't Mo keep the money that Charlie sent to go on holiday herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What annoys me is Alfie and Kat's sense of entitlement and lack of taking any responsibility for their actions. Kat is less at fault than Alfie for their present predicament but the way she acted to the policeman tonight really annoyed me

Agree 1000 percent
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member

I know some of it's Kat's fault, the affairs and stuff but she's going to be devastated when she finds out the truth.

As for squatting was she actually aware of that until tonight?:confused:
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,341
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oh my..after seeing Dean tonight i must say he does look like Gino DiCaprio from lets do lunch ..:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    EE winning by miles. :D

I cannot wait to watch it on Christmas day with a nice big glass of prosecco and loads of chocolate in my onesie :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I cannot wait to watch it on Christmas day with a nice big glass of prosecco and loads of chocolate in my onesie :D

Put your chocolate in your gob, not your onesie.

I am not sure whether I will be watching it live. Mum wants us to play games
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

We'll have been playing with the children all day so they'll all be in bed by then :p
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Naked Twister? :o
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I'd do anything for you and the boys" Except get a legal / job, Alfie. :rollseyes

Hmm. Has Whitney continued to use Lauren's laptop without her knowing [AKA her social media hate campaign]?

Or Peter even...

Peter with Antlers. Hmmm. :blush:

"It's not a bleedin' TARDIS!" The Vic may not be, Linda, but the Butcher house is. ;-)

Ugh at the Yvonne x Nick scenes.

I can't wait for Kat to find out that Alfie The Saint screwed them all over and castrate him. :kitty: