Katie

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly. :)

She does look better with smaller boobs. An elderly relative said she looks like she could be Emily's mum. Not sure Katie would agree lol. She is in her 80's she does make me laugh lol.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look better with smaller boobs. An elderly relative said she looks like she could be Emily's mum. Not sure Katie would agree lol. She is in her 80's she does make me laugh lol.

The elderly do make me laugh with what they come out with. Katie does look better with smaller boobs. I can not see them staying though, they just make her look ordinary, and she will not like that, and she will miss the attention that big boobs gave her. I think they will be returning early in the New Year.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    I admire your tenacity kay , but honestly you are barking up the wrong tree .
    There was an affair . The length is debatable but personally if something kp says has a basis in truth (as in jane admitted an affair) then I tend to reduce kp's claims by about 80%. So if kieron/kp says 25 shags then I'd call it at around 5 . He admits the first few rendezvous were kissy cuddles rather than anything more heavy .
    Jane is mortified. She fell for the whiny lil boy who made her feel special , and with derrick busy sharing his love honey elsewhere she was ripe for the picking . You need to remember that Derrick's bit on the side was an open secret within that clique (apparently jane was aware of the mistress, so therefore for sure kp/kieron knew ), so kieron knew jane was a woman starved of loving . In my opinion he turned that to his advantage and used her . For that reason I'm very sympathetic to jane .
    I see her as one of those ladies who falls for the cute young turkish waiter in the belief he actually loves her despite a big age gap ,when in reality he wants to live in easy-pickings britain .
    It's done . Jane can't un-ring the bell . What she can do is starve the whole sordid story of oxygen. All we have now is the ravings of kp which make her look more ridiculous and add nothing to the story . The story is that kieron had a fling with jane .And that's it . As for the chrissy element ? I don't believe it for one minute . Jane was vulnerable , chrissy no way . At most she flirted with him , in my opinion , and lets be honest kp encourages that kind of open flirting within her clique . I remember her openly flirting with mr g on her show while his wife looked on .
    Jane won't talk. Maybe in a few years if anyone cares. But for now she wants it all to go away and is handling it perfectly . No war of words, no legal threats , because she is more than aware that those are kp's bread and butter these days .
    This is all just my opinion obviously .

Couldn't disagree more. No matter how vile and unpleasant KP is, Jane is (or was) one of her closest friends, so for her to seduce her husband is just plain wrong. No sympathy from me I'm afraid.
    The elderly do make me laugh with what they come out with. Katie does look better with smaller boobs. I can not see them staying though, they just make her look ordinary, and she will not like that, and she will miss the attention that big boobs gave her. I think they will be returning early in the New Year.

She will have lifelong health issues by now, surely? The amount of surgery she's had is very, very worrying. Surely no reputable surgeon would operate on her any more??:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't disagree more. No matter how vile and unpleasant KP is, Jane is (or was) one of her closest friends, so for her to seduce her husband is just plain wrong. No sympathy from me I'm afraid.

She will have lifelong health issues by now, surely? The amount of surgery she's had is very, very worrying. Surely no reputable surgeon would operate on her any more??:confused:

There will always be a surgeon willing to take her money, look at MJ. Not knowing how these procedures work, I wonder how they do make them bigger again after taking so much skin away to reduce them. Katie does really need to be very careful now with surgery. But I can not see this reduction being the last boob job she has. Ordinary is not something Katie would be happy to be described as being. Time will tell I guess. But she does look much better without the entire Boots makeup counter on her face, and the smaller boobs. :)
    I thought it was Kieran that was meant to have pursued Jane :confused: Both equally in the wrong (if you believe) laughable how he is in the bosom of the family, yet Janes out in the cold. But what a total weasel he is. He actually makes feel physically sick, more than Katie.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If sources are to be believed,she's not happy with the latest boob job and is already planning an 8th,friends are saying that she is never satisfied..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    If sources are to be believed,she's not happy with the latest boob job and is already planning an 8th,friends are saying that she is never satisfied..

That really would not surprise me at all. Katie's boobs will end up like MJ nose, she will reach a point of no return, and I will not have an ounce of sympathy for her. It's not her body she needs help with, it's her mind. Her friends need to save their concerns for themselves. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she will ever be happy - whether it be boob size, face, hair, amount of kids, house, even husband! I don't think she is ever going to just be content with what she has, I don't know why, but I think it's quite sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I don't think she will ever be happy - whether it be boob size, face, hair, amount of kids, house, even husband! I don't think she is ever going to just be content with what she has, I don't know why, but I think it's quite sad.

No she won't ever be happy, because she has surrounded herself with YES men, she is so use to having her own way, and she constantly wants bigger & better. What's even sadder is she truly believes other women are envious of her and her life. It's her life, and she is welcome to it.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Totally agree. She always seems to be searching for happiness, whether it's a new man, more children, a different house, nothing seems to make her content.
    On the face of it, she seems to have it all, beautiful children, no financial worries etc but it's never enough, she seems incapable of being genuinely happy & that in itself is quite sad.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree Mrs T. She appears to be missing a vital gene somewhere in her make up. Even when she really did have everything in her first marriage, she seemed unable to accept it, and pushed and tested it until she destroyed it completely.

With regards to the constant body work, the truly worrying thing is the sort of message she is giving to her daughter.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree. She always seems to be searching for happiness, whether it's a new man, more children, a different house, nothing seems to make her content.
    On the face of it, she seems to have it all, beautiful children, no financial worries etc but it's never enough, she seems incapable of being genuinely happy & that in itself is quite sad.

Totally agree. She's got it all and she is still as miserable as sin.

I think there is a lot of truth in the old saying that you can never really find happiness until you learn to be happy from within. Until she learns to love herself, the sorry cycle will continue to repeat itself
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Totally agree. She's got it all and she is still as miserable as sin.

I think there is a lot of truth in the old saying that you can never really find happiness until you learn to be happy from within. Until she learns to love herself, the sorry cycle will continue to repeat itself

^ She really hasn't though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    ^ She really hasn't though.
    True,because she always wants more,so how can she ever be happy..You could give her a million quid,but she'd always want 2 million and so on..
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    True,because she always wants more,so how can she ever be happy..You could give her a million quid,but she'd always want 2 million and so on..

True Val, and its her looks too. She was naturally beautiful with bright green eyes, clear skin and long curly hair. Now she has awful skin, her hair is too dark and she is always scowling. And STILL she wants more surgery! It's sad to think that her most beautiful years were right under her nose and she still couldn't see them.
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    There will always be a surgeon willing to take her money, look at MJ. Not knowing how these procedures work, I wonder how they do make them bigger again after taking so much skin away to reduce them. Katie does really need to be very careful now with surgery. But I can not see this reduction being the last boob job she has. Ordinary is not something Katie would be happy to be described as being. Time will tell I guess. But she does look much better without the entire Boots makeup counter on her face, and the smaller boobs. :)
    I thought it was Kieran that was meant to have pursued Jane :confused: Both equally in the wrong (if you believe) laughable how he is in the bosom of the family, yet Janes out in the cold. But what a total weasel he is. He actually makes feel physically sick, more than Katie.

The MJ part made me laugh, it reminded me of the film "death becomes her" with Goldie Hawn. And Meryle Streep , when in their vanity they went too far and their body parts started to fall apart..

As for the Affairs I can't see how anyone can say it happened with Jane but not Chrissie, if you believe 1 version how can you disregard the other.
    How does anyone sift through katie prices consistantly lies!. she seems to have trouble herself figuring her out fact from fiction.
    Does anyone know has she commented yet regarding the sad passing of her ghost writer?
    And now her and her small boobs are going to become fashion designers!!!!!! For the love of God!!! PRIMARK , make room on the shelves, or a small obscure corner at the back of the shop should do!

PS I WISH I COULD MULTI QUOTE BUT I JUST CAN't Figure it out from a mobile
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    The MJ part made me laugh, it reminded me of the film "death becomes her" with Goldie Hawn. And Meryle Streep , when in their vanity they went too far and their body parts started to fall apart..

As for the Affairs I can't see how anyone can say it happened with Jane but not Chrissie, if you believe 1 version how can you disregard the other.
    How does anyone sift through katie prices consistantly lies!. she seems to have trouble herself figuring her out fact from fiction.
    Does anyone know has she commented yet regarding the sad passing of her ghost writer?
    And now her and her small boobs are going to become fashion designers!!!!!! For the love of God!!! PRIMARK , make room on the shelves, or a small obscure corner at the back of the shop should do!

I'm unsure how one affair story, which has more lies than a Conservative party manifesto, is more believable than the other :confused: Maybe Jane's is because she's the older woman, with a few yrs marriage under her belt, it's easy to say the marriage had gone stale blah blah, but then I read that Jane has only been married for 11yrs, and if the press are to believed, her husband Derrick has been having an affair with the same woman for 10 of his 11yr marriage, and he still managed to inpreganate his wife twice during the time too. Busy man.
    I couldn't help but titter to myself when I read that Katie was going off on one on Twitter again, about how Kieran only had sex with her loyal, longterm friends when he was returning from work, in his dirty work clothes. When was Kieran last working? He injured his shoulder early July 2013. Did he ever return back to work after that. So what happened to the sessions, like in the stables or the one session in the utility that later changed to the cinema room, depending on who was asked the question at the time. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just after the affair drama unfolded on Twitter, I could have sworn she tweeted that because so much had happened, her Bio (which is meant for release every 3yrs) would be released later this year. I now wonder if this was around the time she found out Rebecca was ill. I must point out that the tweet has since been removed.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True Val, and its her looks too. She was naturally beautiful with bright green eyes, clear skin and long curly hair. Now she has awful skin, her hair is too dark and she is always scowling. And STILL she wants more surgery! It's sad to think that her most beautiful years were right under her nose and she still couldn't see them.

It's one of the saddest things about her IMHO. She was an absolute stunner, a beautiful looking girl who has ruined her looks with her own stupidity and vanity. She looks absolutely awful now and is only going to get worse the more surgery she will (inevitably) have.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's one of the saddest things about her IMHO. She was an absolute stunner, a beautiful looking girl who has ruined her looks with her own stupidity and vanity. She looks absolutely awful now and is only going to get worse the more surgery she will (inevitably) have.
    She was a stunner back in the day,i won't argue with that,but she went and ruined it all because she's never happy,and never will be,what the hell she is actually looking for,i'll never know.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her aim is to be as big as Victoria Beckham in the fashion world. I don't think primark is in VB's league.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Her aim is to be as big as Victoria Beckham in the fashion world. I don't think primark is in VB's league.

She's a completely deluded fool.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A dog's dinner and a complete idiot.
    So what's new?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My husband said my new resolution should be if I've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all 😂😂 so I'm going to stay quiet as a practice for 2015 lol *bites tongue*
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is Pwicey covering her newly-done cleavage with some cushion?! Quite bizarre, not to mention her make-up too. Plus to me, she sounds nothing like good ol' Queen Betty at all. :confused: