Options

Breaking news: ' I saw Tory MP murder boy during paedophile party'

Comments

• Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,433
    Forum Member
    wallster wrote: »
    What a load of garbage. Is this the best the Mirror can come up with?
    So what?

A website full of conspiracy theories?

That is completely unjustified on your part. Retired Metropolitan Police officers have come forward (whose earlier investigations were blocked) and they have effectively supported the broad thrust of the victims' claims.

One thing is quite clear though. A minority of MPs (along with many others) of all the major parties was getting away with abusing children and so therefore I don't approve of a politically partisan approach to this matter. I'd just want to see all these paedophiles, irrespective of political affiliation, be investigated and charged as appropriate.
  • Options
    LandisLandis Posts: 14,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what?

I am a bit surprised at your position.

I thought we had moved on from "No...that is impossible. It is inconceivable that these things happened"
    Operation Midland is not investigating Shape Shifting Lizards (AFAIK). They are investigating Child Abuse. And the possibility that in some cases the abuse ended with the death of children.

After carefully listening to Norman Tebbitt's comments, my reading was that he was pretty much admitting that the first part did occur. What was your reading?
    I confess to being amazed to hear Theresa May say "Allegations that have emerged so far are only the tip of the iceberg." :o:o
  • Options
    bamberbamber Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we might never get the truth, but the days of the westminster paedophile ring,elm guest house and dolphin square etc,being made up stories by a bunce of conspiracy nutters are long gone.

And any tory voters need not worry,all three main parties plus others are up to their neck in it.
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what?

Because the establishment could never cover up child abuse could it?

Exactly how short is your memory?
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Because the establishment could never cover up child abuse could it?

Exactly how short is your memory?

The amount of trust which is placed in the establishment despite them collectively doing more bad than good time and time and time and time again is deeply disturbing, I can't figure it out. Brainwashing?
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.facebook.com/Exaro/posts/822636151133029

"Live lunchtime tomorrow: ITV News due to have our editor, MarkWatts, on the latest on ‘Operation Midland’, allegations of child sex abuse and murder."

Also linked to in that FB post....

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/solihull-actor-ben-fellows-charged-8296809

which relates to a certain allegation he made regarding a certain politician.....
  • Options
    MattNMattN Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30534235

Police investigating 3 murders including one at a military base
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    I sincerely hope some of the people involved in facilitating this paedophile ring do come forward as one of the victims Nick requests. I'm talking about the drivers and the various staff at the locations where these boys were taken to be abused and worse. Understandably, I suspect they might be fearful of doing so, especially given the status of some of the individuals alleged to be involved.

The possibility that some of these unfortunate young boys may have been purposely murdered is just too shocking for words. Parents all over the country must now be wondering if their missing child that never returned home or was never heard from again had become one of the alleged victims of this whole disgraceful business.
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is completely unjustified on your part. Retired Metropolitan Police officers have come forward (whose earlier investigations were blocked) and they have effectively supported the broad thrust of the victims' claims.

One thing is quite clear though. A minority of MPs (along with many others) of all the major parties was getting away with abusing children and so therefore I don't approve of a politically partisan approach to this matter. I'd just want to see all these paedophiles, irrespective of political affiliation, be investigated and charged as appropriate.

Could not agree more, as it stands no one has even been arrested let alone charged or tried and found guilty, and I don't think pointing the finger one political party or another is very helpful either.
    personally I don't give a damn which party any of those who may eventually be found guilty belongs to,

All I care about is that there is a thorough investigation and that if evidence is found that charges are bought no matter WHO they be against or which political party they happen to belong to.
    and that there is some sort of 'justice' for the important people in all this, and they are the victims and their families.

Some things are just way too important for party politics and cheap point scoring to play any part in them, and hope this doesn't end up descending into a "typical Tories, or Typical Lefties" row.
  • Options
    Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's an election on its way and it is so easy to start a rumour like this, based on almost nothing. So far we have nothing but unsubstantiated allegations. No names, no physical evidence.
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy2 wrote: »
    There's an election on its way and it is so easy to start a rumour like this, based on almost nothing. So far we have nothing but unsubstantiated allegations. No names, no physical evidence.

If you don't look, you don't find evidence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Are the alleged murderer who was a sitting Tory MP at the time at which he allegedly strangled a boy and the former Tory cabinet minister who was present when another boy was murdered still alive? If they are, we only have to draw up a list of every man who was a Tory MP at the time and who is still alive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All the alleged victims that I know of from following this story are boys, though it's possible that girls were also victims.

Peter Morrison and Cyril Smith raped boys. I find it hard to believe that a married man would have a sexual interest in boys unless he is bisexual. If he is homosexual, he'd hardly be able to have a sexual relationship with a woman. Therefore, a homosexual man who is a paedophile sexually abuses boys and heterosexual man who is a paedophile sexually abuses girls.
  • Options
    angarrackangarrack Posts: 5,493
    Forum Member
    Could not agree more, as it stands no one has even been arrested let alone charged or tried and found guilty, and I don't think pointing the finger one political party or another is very helpful either.
    personally I don't give a damn which party any of those who may eventually be found guilty belongs to,

All I care about is that there is a thorough investigation and that if evidence is found that charges are bought no matter WHO they be against or which political party they happen to belong to.
    and that there is some sort of 'justice' for the important people in all this, and they are the victims and their families.

Some things are just way too important for party politics and cheap point scoring to play any part in them, and hope this doesn't end up descending into a "typical Tories, or Typical Lefties" row.

It will, and the biggest surprise of all will be if you're not amongst them. :)
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunhillpc1 wrote: »
    All the alleged victims that I know of from following this story are boys, though it's possible that girls were also victims.

Peter Morrison and Cyril Smith raped boys. I find it hard to believe that a married man would have a sexual interest in boys unless he is bisexual. If he is homosexual, he'd hardly be able to have a sexual relationship with a woman. Therefore, a homosexual man who is a paedophile sexually abuses boys and heterosexual man who is a paedophile sexually abuses girls.

Not the case. Paedophilia, as a paraphilia, is independent from orientation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    Not the case. Paedophilia, as a paraphilia, is independent from orientation.

Is it the case that a heterosexual man who is a padeophile sees similarities between a little boy's body and a woman's body?
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the case that a heterosexual man who is a padeophile sees similarities between a little boy's body and a woman's body?

I don't believe so, it has been a while since I did any forensic psych but I seem to recall that it is independent of adult desires.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't believe so, it has been a while since I did any forensic psych but I seem to recall that it is independent of adult desires.

'Forensic psych' would of course have the answer. If we can get hold of an expert to explain it all to the dumb witted the problem will be more or less resolved.

Like they did with the problems endemic in the BBC, Rotherham, and elsewhere.

Its taken years to simply acknowledge such problems exist, never mind analyse them by 'forensic psych'.
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angarrack wrote: »
    It will, and the biggest surprise of all will be if you're not amongst them. :)

Not even slightly amusing, I don't generally make assumptions about someone's guilt or innocence, until after they have been tried and found guilty, and certainly believe that this is WAY above party politics and cheap point scoring and snide digs,
    Such a pity others don't.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I appreciate the explanation.
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,433
    Forum Member
    Stegan wrote: »
    I sincerely hope some of the people involved in facilitating this paedophile ring do come forward as one of the victims Nick requests. I'm talking about the drivers and the various staff at the locations where these boys were taken to be abused and worse. Understandably, I suspect they might be fearful of doing so, especially given the status of some of the individuals alleged to be involved.

The possibility that some of these unfortunate young boys may have been purposely murdered is just too shocking for words. Parents all over the country must now be wondering if their missing child that never returned home or was never heard from again had become one of the alleged victims of this whole disgraceful business.

All the news bulletins and the two main domestic news channels have covered this announcement by the Metropolitan Police this evening. Now that it's been highlighted this way, I hope that it means that more victims and other witnesses come forward now with their testimonies.

This level of publicity also now pretty much ensures that there cannot be yet another cover up this time round. Interestingly, the Sky News report stated that the Metropolitan Police were expecting to make actual arrests in the New Year. I really hope so because what I've read over this past couple of months has been truly horrific.

Police are also investigating allegations that abuse took place at other premises across London and the Home Counties, including some military bases.
    Detective Superintendent Kenny McDonald, the lead officer for the operation, said: "I appeal to men who were subjected to abuse 30 years ago to come forward.
    "We are also investigating the murder of three young boys - we are determined to find answers."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11301225/Westminster-paedophile-ring-Police-investigate-murders-of-three-boys.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not even slightly amusing, I don't generally make assumptions about someone's guilt or innocence, until after they have been tried and found guilty, and certainly believe that this is WAY above party politics and cheap point scoring and snide digs,
    Such a pity others don't.

Thats alright. We'll see. This topic has some way to go yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All the news bulletins and the two main domestic news channels have covered this announcement by the Metropolitan Police this evening. Now that it's been highlighted this way, I hope that it means that more victims and other witnesses come forward now with their testimonies.

This level of publicity also now pretty much ensures that there cannot be yet another cover up this time round. Interestingly, the Sky News report stated that the Metropolitan Police were expecting to make actual arrests in the New Year. I really hope so because what I've read over this past couple of months has been truly horrific.

Police are also investigating allegations that abuse took place at other premises across London and the Home Counties, including some military bases.
    Detective Superintendent Kenny McDonald, the lead officer for the operation, said: "I appeal to men who were subjected to abuse 30 years ago to come forward.
    "We are also investigating the murder of three young boys - we are determined to find answers."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11301225/Westminster-paedophile-ring-Police-investigate-murders-of-three-boys.html

It's a bad idea to broadcast the fact that arrests will take place because of the risk that the alleged perpetrators will flee the country.
  • Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    It's a bad idea to broadcast the fact that arrests will take place because of the risk that the alleged perpetrators will flee the country.

It will be interesting to se if any prominent people move abroad in the new year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It will be interesting to se if any prominent people move abroad in the new year

Indeed.