Options

Coach Trip

Comments

• Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,593
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    LMAO her false eyelash is peeling off, what does she look like???

They are now off :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    So the person who pretended to know the outcome was fibbing on here, 2 sets off winners my eye.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    So the person who pretended to know the outcome was fibbing on here, 2 sets off winners my eye.

I know. Load of tosh.

I wonder how many of them will actually stay in contact with each other? I'm betting in 12 months time no one will have spoken to anyone else!
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come back soon Brendan :)
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Well that was a waste of time........................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    "you have made our experience amazing"

Funny enough they have ruined mine

:D:D

I am losing interest in this show now, It needs a massive shake up with the voting system.

When's FIAB start so we can start ripping into them :blush::D
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Worst coach trip ever, and I thought the one before this was really bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »

I am losing interest in this show now, It needs a massive shake up with the voting system.

When's FIAB start so we can start ripping into them :blush::D

:D:D:D:D lol

I agree it needs a new voting system, and to go back to the old format of 40 days straight
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will no doubt have emma Willis congratulating them when they are back in their usual place in the big brother bit on the side audience in a couple of weeks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    You will no doubt have emma Willis congratulating them when they are back in their usual place in the big brother bit on the side audience in a couple of weeks

Oh christ,, don't remind me, i hope they will be banned from BOTS
  • Options
    RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am losing interest in this show now, It needs a massive shake up with the voting system

I agree. The "WE haven't spoken to you as much as others", " You haven't got a yellow card", "You've been on the longest" usual excuses (whilst proclaiming how much they like or even love them crap) should be banned. The whole point of the game is to get rid of the ones liked the least, so the journey can continue with those that they do like.

Maybe discussion of voting outside the pairs should be banned?

Maybe excuses by couples deemed wet should be met with a yellow card?

Today's final was nauseatingly sycophantic :(

Sadly, Coach Trip now needs to shape up or ship out.
  • Options
    ricardorobertoricardoroberto Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Well I enjoyed it !!

Worthy winners too in my opinion. They were very witty and seemed genuine and at least they had a go and didn't whinge. We laughed at their tongue in cheek humour and they made fun of themselves not others.

It was odd that their activities this series were so much better than the last one and those guys must be fuming at seeing what they got up to this series.

And yes that little tight dress was good to watch today..... :D
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was hoping to see some life behind Jacks Eyes before it ended...sadly that didn't happen.
    Loved the locations and Chop chop really made me laugh but the selection of people more often like a Reject List for Summer Big brother.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get catching the whole series due to uni/work schedule this past few weeks but I was pleased with the winners to be honest, they were the most entertaining and fun loving couple IMO and seemed like genuine people even if they were a little loud
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only watch it because it comes after Come Dine With Me and there's nothing else on that makes me turn over, but most of the time I don't get it as a show. The contestants are usually irritating or dull, the tasks often seem pointless and, as usual in reality shows, there's way too much of people describing what we've just seen. Then there's the bizarre voting sequence, which seems to take up about a third of each show. If it wasn't for Brendan the programme would surely fade away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree. The "WE haven't spoken to you as much as others", " You haven't got a yellow card", "You've been on the longest" usual excuses (whilst proclaiming how much they like or even love them crap) should be banned. The whole point of the game is to get rid of the ones liked the least, so the journey can continue with those that they do like.

Maybe discussion of voting outside the pairs should be banned?

Maybe excuses by couples deemed wet should be met with a yellow card?

Today's final was nauseatingly sycophantic :(

Sadly, Coach Trip now needs to shape up or ship out.

I am not sure how they could stop them from discussing who to vote for through the day tho?

The only thing they could do is the shock vote that Brendan always quotes and it never is a shock >:(

Something has to change.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I only watch it because it comes after Come Dine With Me and there's nothing else on that makes me turn over, but most of the time I don't get it as a show. The contestants are usually irritating or dull, the tasks often seem pointless and, as usual in reality shows, there's way too much of people describing what we've just seen. Then there's the bizarre voting sequence, which seems to take up about a third of each show. If it wasn't for Brendan the programme would surely fade away.[/QUOTE]

Tbh even Brendan would not keep me watching. The show has lost that spark for me.
  • Options
    RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure how they could stop them from discussing who to vote for through the day tho?

The only thing they could do is the shock vote that Brendan always quotes and it never is a shock >:(

Something has to change.

Maybe make it a red card offense? It's not allowed on BB and would stop the boringly predictable alliances to always vote off newcomers to save their own skin (again whilst telling them how much they like/love them as they stick a knife into their back).

I used to enjoy witnessing the typical selfish/tribal human behaviour from a sociological point if view, but it's now so predictable that even this aspect has become boring.
  • Options
    SparklySwedeSparklySwede Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just all been so dull! I'm not particularly surprised Grace and Corene won as they were the last of the originals to get a yellow card so the others must have enjoyed spending time with them. I think they played up to the cameras too much, but they seemed fun and not confrontational at all which are definite positives considering some couples!

Still I was hoping for a surprise result. The last series was a surprise because I was convinced Will and Craig would win, I was hoping for something like that! :p

Ah there's nothing to say that's not already been said: this half of the series has been dull from beginning to end. I hope the next series, whenever it is, is an improvement with better couples, some kind of voting process shake up and actually seeing more of the places they visit!
  • Options
    Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been dull - with the tactical voting to keep as many couples in as possible. In fact - the last week, I haven't really bothered to watch - just kept up with the news on here!
    The dull locations haven't helped, or the gruesome tasks.
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only watch it because it comes after Come Dine With Me and there's nothing else on that makes me turn over, but most of the time I don't get it as a show. The contestants are usually irritating or dull, the tasks often seem pointless and, as usual in reality shows, there's way too much of people describing what we've just seen. Then there's the bizarre voting sequence, which seems to take up about a third of each show. If it wasn't for Brendan the programme would surely fade away.[/QUOTE]

Tbh even Brendan would not keep me watching. The show has lost that spark for me.

I actually find CDWM more boring and only watch that before Coach Trip. That show just seems to run and run, and people say CT is dull? At least it has a break for a while. CDWM needs to be shelved for at least a year. Some of the people on that show are way more tedious to watch than any of the coach trippers.

Just my opinion lol/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In retrospect, I think series 10 was better with Georgie and co. This one lacked any real tension apart from sam versus elena and Jodie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember towards the end of series 8, when the mother and daughter from essex were targeted by the alliance. That's what I want to see return next series lol. Or maybe a typical kim and gary scenario, where she walked away from the vote crying.

I'm evil I guess lol, but I always enjoy the heated votes.
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The daughter's forced smile made me want to puke.
  • Options
    KIZZY007KIZZY007 Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I only watch it because it comes after Come Dine With Me and there's nothing else on that makes me turn over, If it wasn't for Brendan the programme would surely fade away.

I cannot believe anyone still watches CDWM, it used to be one of my favourite shows but haven't watched it for years, not since Dave Lamb went ballistic and turned from subtle sarcasm to hysterical overdrive. All the contestants now seem attention seeking tv wannabee's and as for the "entertainment":o