Options

The Peter Andre Appreciation Thread.

Comments

• Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Nice little vid poll. :) Who is his friend? I've not seen or heard of him before. They have a nice little rapport between them.:D

It's good to see him having a bit of fun.

I'd never heard of the guy nicola to be honest , but it seems he is a blogger and youtuber , kind of like a male zoella , but focused on fun & entertainment .
    When asked You have just won the @4Music's 'Vlogstar' competition, what do you see in store for the immediate future?
    He replies ,
    I hope to grow my YouTube presence – for me that means making more people laugh and having a bigger interaction with my audience. I think there is just too much bad news in circulation – and I want to start a gradual journey to battling that with entertaining videos crammed with good vibes.
    So he sounds a rather jolly guy and he and peter had a good old laugh there together . He's right though , too much negativity is soul destroying and life is hard enough , so it's nice to see a young fella battling it with gentle silly humour and fun .
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    I'd never heard of the guy nicola to be honest , but it seems he is a blogger and youtuber , kind of like a male zoella , but focused on fun & entertainment .
    When asked You have just won the @4Music's 'Vlogstar' competition, what do you see in store for the immediate future?
    He replies ,
    I hope to grow my YouTube presence – for me that means making more people laugh and having a bigger interaction with my audience. I think there is just too much bad news in circulation – and I want to start a gradual journey to battling that with entertaining videos crammed with good vibes.
    So he sounds a rather jolly guy and he and peter had a good old laugh there together . He's right though , too much negativity is soul destroying and life is hard enough , so it's nice to see a young fella battling it with gentle silly humour and fun .

I agree, it is nice to see. He seems a likeable guy. Good luck to him.:)

Well, off to bed for me...last day at work tomorrow then I have 4 days off...YAAAY :):):)

Night night.xx
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what Pete and Emily did over Christmas? Can't wait to hear all about the wedding plans now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Anyone know what Pete and Emily did over Christmas? Can't wait to hear all about the wedding plans now :)
    I think they stayed with her family . Probably happy to share family time with the macdonaghs for the last time as singles .This time next year they should be hosting their own Christmas celebrations . They'll have all the kids next year too (maybe even a little baby bump), magic .:kitty:
  • Options
    babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Good evening ladies . Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you are all ready for a terrific New Year .

Nice little testament to Polli's 'Peter Effect' below , with an article on two ladies who used their meeting with Peter earlier in the year to spur on their work in slimming groups helping people lose weight and get fitter in 2015.
    "Being in the public eye, there’s a lot of scrutiny. If you put on a pound or two the magazines and newspapers are extremely quick to point it out, so I’ve always tried to take care of myself.
    However, since becoming a dad, I’ve realised it’s about more than just looking good - it’s much more important to me I’m fit and healthy and setting a good example to my children."
    At the awards in November, Mr Andre said he met dozens of inspiring people who had incredible tales to tell of how simple steps to lose weight had transformed their lives.
    "They’re eating more healthily and being more active and so are their families," he said. "Every one of them told me that they couldn’t have made those changes without the support of their consultants - so people like Sarah and Susie are clearly very important."

Well done all you lovely 'losers' :) ,and well done Peter for the support & encouragement .

http://www.gethampshire.co.uk/news/local-news/peter-andre-meeting-inspires-2015-8356915
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH MY GOD ! :o CHEATING ALERT !
    Peter caught on camera kissing a girl who is NOT ems .:(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309397815925453
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    OH MY GOD ! :o CHEATING ALERT !
    Peter caught on camera kissing a girl who is NOT ems .:(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309397815925453

Phew poll....I was a bit concerned there for a minute.:D

Lovely pic actually.:)

Happy New Year to all.....wishing a happy, peaceful, prosperous, healthy year for everyone.xx
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Phew poll....I was a bit concerned there for a minute.:D

Lovely pic actually.:)

Happy New Year to all.....wishing a happy, peaceful, prosperous, healthy year for everyone.xx

Thank you and all good wishes to you.

Wouldn't want the fans to miss this.
    He sure loves everybody. :)

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/peter-andre-inspires-hartlepool-super-slimmers-1-7028422
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    He mentioned he wanted to shoot a topless calendar on his next birthday so he must have ditched Iceland for the gym.:)

Happy new year everyone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He mentioned he wanted to shoot a topless calendar on his next birthday so he must have ditched Iceland for the gym.:)

Happy new year everyone

Lol.:D No he wouldn't need to ditch them , they do a good selection of foods aimed at those wanting to lose weight or stay in shape as well as the treats those of us less in need of watching our weight can get away with .

Nice pic of the andre boys here, from during the tour I think . All for one and one for all :), lovely family .
    http://t.co/HRhTDdbjeB
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol.:D No he wouldn't need to ditch them , they do a good selection of foods aimed at those wanting to lose weight or stay in shape as well as the treats those of us less in need of watching our weight can get away with .

Nice pic of the andre boys here, from during the tour I think . All for one and one for all :), lovely family .
    http://t.co/HRhTDdbjeB

Lovely pic of the gorgeous Andre boys!

Happy, healthy and prosperous 2015 to all my fellow Pete Appreciators.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you and all good wishes to you.

Wouldn't want the fans to miss this.
    He sure loves everybody. :)

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/peter-andre-inspires-hartlepool-super-slimmers-1-7028422

If he can inspire people then good for him! He's a people person who loves his fans. Good on yer Pete!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    If he can inspire people then good for him! He's a people person who loves his fans. Good on yer Pete!

Well the thing is that he can speak from experience jb.
    He isn't a celeb who has always been svelt and fit . As a house husband he became overweight and was deeply unhappy with that lifestyle and look , so he is aware of the mental effect it has on you . Now he is more into staying fit and healthy to enjoy his wonderful new life and be there for all his kids for as long as possible .
    So yeah , when he talks to people about weight gain and loss he speaks from the heart and everyone knows it . Often celebs who've had weight issues often want to brush it under the carpet , but in typical honest fashion peter has chosen to use it as a tool to encourage others finding themselves in the same boat and they relate to him .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the thing is that he can speak from experience jb.
    He isn't a celeb who has always been svelt and fit . As a house husband he became overweight and was deeply unhappy with that lifestyle and look , so he is aware of the mental effect it has on you . Now he is more into staying fit and healthy to enjoy his wonderful new life and be there for all his kids for as long as possible .
    So yeah , when he talks to people about weight gain and loss he speaks from the heart and everyone knows it . Often celebs who've had weight issues often want to brush it under the carpet , but in typical honest fashion peter has chosen to use it as a tool to encourage others finding themselves in the same boat and they relate to him .

He looks so much healthier and fitter now than a few years ago when he was with his ex-wife. I don't know many men of his age who look in such good condition! Doesn't he own a health club in Australia.....can't keep track of all his business interests?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks so much healthier and fitter now than a few years ago when he was with his ex-wife. I don't know many men of his age who look in such good condition! Doesn't he own a health club in Australia.....can't keep track of all his business interests?!
    They owned a few properties and it was his dad who urged peter to buy property with his first big music earnings .
    His family are really sensible like that regarding investment for the future .

ETA
    Peter talks money ,
    He(dad) owned 17 properties in England, including Notting Hill and Paddington, before I was born.. He had to go to a country when he didn't know any English, but he made his way. He became very good and started investing in property, so he always told me to do the same.
    Did you take heed of your dad's financial advice?

When I first had success in music in the 1990s, he begged me to invest my money. He said, 'When you are young you think that when money is there, it's always going to be there – and it's not.
    So I invested in properties in Australia and I bought a bit of land in Cyprus, but I didn't buy anything in England.
    My father was my saviour because the money, such as royalties, would come in from Australia, and he would just invest it for me. If it had gone into my account I'd have just spent it. He was always telling me I was spending my money before I had it.
    When I went into the jungle in 2004, some people may have thought I went in with nothing – but unbeknown to the public, I had those investments and I was starting to really do well from them.I bought a five-bedroom town house in Wimbledon about 15 years ago. Mum and dad were happy that I had invested in it, but I sold it within six months because someone offered me a little bit more than I originally paid for it, so I made a £50,000 profit.

OOPS , linky .http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/fameandfortune/6707036/Peter-Andre-talks-money.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They owned a few properties and it was his dad who urged peter to buy property with his first big music earnings .

ETA
    Peter talks money ,
    He(dad) owned 17 properties in England, including Notting Hill and Paddington, before I was born.. He had to go to a country when he didn't know any English, but he made his way. He became very good and started investing in property, so he always told me to do the same.

When I first had success in music in the 1990s, he begged me to invest my money. He said, 'When you are young you think that when money is there, it's always going to be there – and it's not.
    So I invested in properties in Australia and I bought a bit of land in Cyprus, but I didn't buy anything in England.
    My father was my saviour because the money, such as royalties, would come in from Australia, and he would just invest it for me. If it had gone into my account I'd have just spent it. He was always telling me I was spending my money before I had it.
    When I went into the jungle in 2004, some people may have thought I went in with nothing – but unbeknown to the public, I had those investments and I was starting to really do well from them.I bought a five-bedroom town house in Wimbledon about 15 years ago. Mum and dad were happy that I had invested in it, but I sold it within six months because someone offered me a little bit more than I originally paid for it, so I made a £50,000 profit.

OOPS , linky .http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/fameandfortune/6707036/Peter-Andre-talks-money.html

Very interesting, thanks for posting polli :) His dad is a very wise man - investing in property always a good long term investment. Sounds like Pete has inherited his dad's business brain - his coffee empire is doing very nicely and he has probably got a nice little property portfolio. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ETA
    Peter talks money ,

Do you mean to say he wasn't washed up and destitute when he met Katie. Well I never. Where on earth could that idea have come from? Only joking. :) Mind you I doubt it will stop folks repeating endlessly that he was penniless when he entered jungle. I see the other day that someone was posting on DM that Katie was paying him maintenance :o Again where does all this come from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Do you mean to say he wasn't washed up and destitute when he met Katie. Well I never. Where on earth could that idea have come from? Only joking. :) Mind you I doubt it will stop folks repeating endlessly that he was penniless when he entered jungle. I see the other day that someone was posting on DM that Katie was paying him maintenance :o Again where does all this come from?

Maintenance? Was he suposed to be getting an allowance? :confused:
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

See what I mean! It is just made up stuff to smear him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    See what I mean! It is just made up stuff to smear him.

No need for the exclamation marks I was only responding to your post - you brought it up :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Highly unlikely, since all monies they made jointly while they were together would have been split evenly when they divorced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Highly unlikely, since all monies they made jointly while they were together would have been split evenly when they divorced.

Thanks jerry, I presumed the same hence my question about auroras post. I couldn't fathom why or what the DM post was about.
  • Options
    babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Good afternoon lovely ladies. Hope everyone had a lovely break over the New year .

So now that Polli's link (nice find Polli) has firmly established that Peter was independently of reasonable wealth pre jungle days that should settle any debate on the matter and we can get back to appreciating Peter in the manner the thread is intended :)

Nice to see Bista and Junior enjoying the pleasures of the country on a little bike ride with daddy . Although Bista seems to be having leg issues in the second link , bless her . :kitty:

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17711638

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17711603
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    Good afternoon lovely ladies. Hope everyone had a lovely break over the New year .

So now that Polli's link (nice find Polli) has firmly established that Peter was independently of reasonable wealth pre jungle days that should settle any debate on the matter and we can get back to appreciating Peter in the manner the thread is intended :)

Nice to see Bista and Junior enjoying the pleasures of the country on a little bike ride with daddy . Although Bista seems to be having leg issues in the second link , bless her . :kitty:

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17711638

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/MrPeterAndre/view/17711603
    bib, good idea .

Awe poor bista . I presume she means her legs are *worn* out. :D
    But nice to see kids getting out in the fresh air . So much better than constantly glued to the latest technology . She has such beautiful eyes . Junior as well , plus he is the spitting image of peter .