Options

BBC apologises for Rita Ora’s boobs after The One Show interview.

SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
Forum Member
✭✭
Rita Ora and the rest of The Voice UK coaches, Tom Jones, Will i Am and Ricky Wilson appeared on The One Show last night to promote the new series.

The One Show have received a number of complaints after the show finished broadcasting live on BBC One and have since apologised, saying: “We’re sorry to those of you who were offended by Rita Ora’s choice of outfit on yesterday’s show.

Source: http://www.twitcelebgossip.com/10838-bbcs-the-one-show-apologises-for-rita-oras-outfit-last-night/ | TwitCelebGossip

Are people actually serious? She didn't get her boobs out with nipple you know, it was just a sexy outfit. :o:confused:

Thoughts? Is this outfit too naughty before 9pm?

Comments

• Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When are they gonna apologize for the programme, The One Show???
  • Options
    The HemulenThe Hemulen Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly what I was about to type!!
    I notice they received 'a number of complaints after the show'. How do we know they weren't from viewers annoyed that the camera operator had obviously been told by the gallery to focus neck up thus denying said viewers a good old tea time oggle?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't mind it now and again. Sometimes it's good TV like last night, we got an insider clip of The Voice Uk on Saturday :)
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,697
    Forum Member
    Looking at the picture, it's not as if she was topless or something, low cut yes, but whats wrong with a sexy outfit :confused:
    Do people get professionally offended over every little thing these days?! FFS
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Ora wore an outfit which left little to the imagination when it came to her breasts on the family show.

Family show? Really? Kids watch The One Show? These people should put one of the music video channels to see what damage their sensibilities can get. Much more of Rita (and others) on show on one of those.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    It's not as if she was topless or something, low cut yes, but whats wrong with a sexy outfit :confused:

That's what i thought. If parents knew what their children are looking at on the internet, this would be nothing... ^_^
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not as if she was topless or something, low cut yes, but whats wrong with a sexy outfit :confused:

It wasn't so much low cut as cut through the middle.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Family show? Really? Kids watch The One Show? These people should put one of the music video channels to see what damage their sensibilities can get. Much more of Rita (and others) on show on one of those.

I suppose people have it on during dinner time together? At 7pm is mostly 'family' TV time :)
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If, of all the things in the world, a bit of skin offends you and has you reaching for the phone...seek help.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,697
    Forum Member
    You can see the line of her breasts but its not like she had them fully out :eek:
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we to believe they didn't know what she was going to wear before she went on air ?

I am waiting for the BBC to apologise for Frank Sinatra: Our Way last Saturday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can see the line of her breasts but its not like she had them fully out :eek:

She has major skills to pull it off as her nipple didn't even pop out :p haha!
  • Options
    derek500derek500 Posts: 24,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No such thing as bad publicity.
  • Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 15,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SpyInsider wrote: »
    She has major skills to pull it off as her nipple didn't even pop out :p haha!

She didn't have those 'skills' during this slip!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2229684/Rita-Ora-suffers-nip-slip-wardrobe-malfunction-stage-plunging-white-leather-catsuit.html

I suspect there was a lot of tape involved last night to ensure there wasn't a repeat performance. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    She didn't have those 'skills' during this slip!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2229684/Rita-Ora-suffers-nip-slip-wardrobe-malfunction-stage-plunging-white-leather-catsuit.html

I suspect there was a lot of tape involved last night to ensure there wasn't a repeat performance. :D

NIPPLE ALERT! Wow, i can see where you're coming from now. So not 'skill' but 'tape' haha! The world of celebrity fashion. ^_^
  • Options
    mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

Who on earth thought an apology was required? Was the duty officers phone glowing? Was twitter aghast? Or have the BBC reaches such a nadir that they now feel the need to pre-empt any possible upset no matter how manufactured by which ever idiot or the Daily Mail
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's 24.. she probably didn't think anything of it. Wonderful youth. But I do think there is a time and a place for it and 7pm on The One Show isn't really the time or place. Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton's chat show? Yeah she'd get away with it there. But not on The One Show. She probably didn't have anything else to wear even if they did object. They clearly reacted to it however as the second half of the show seemed to feature above shoulder camera angles of her but waist and up angles of everyone else.
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member

no...not like caroline slack in jamaica, certainly...
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    She's 24.. she probably didn't think anything of it. Wonderful youth. But I do think there is a time and a place for it and 7pm on The One Show isn't really the time or place. Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton's chat show? Yeah she'd get away with it there. But not on The One Show. She probably didn't have anything else to wear even if they did object. They clearly reacted to it however as the second half of the show seemed to feature above shoulder camera angles of her but waist and up angles of everyone else.

no prude......but it did seem a bit #'risque' to me at 7pm .....
  • Options
    DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see Mrs Browns Boys Mrs Brown get her knob out
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I knew the moment I saw her outfit that there would be complaints. Surprised the BBC felt the need to apologise for it though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love to see Mrs Browns Boys Mrs Brown get her knob out

My tea has just gone everywhere. Hilarious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

100% agree. Don't think they would of rejected her anyway, even if they did appeal in time.
  • Options
    yorkie100yorkie100 Posts: 9,372
    Forum Member
    Seriously !!!! Woman has boobs shocker !!!
  • Options
    TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who complain about that must have no other cares in their life. Absolutely pathetic.