Options

Is it wrong to look at a woman's backside?

lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just throwing it out there

Comments

• Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see how it would be very uncomfortable in the confines of the house in which you are living and will therefore be vulnerable at times (in terms of clothing, etc).

Very different to having quick glance at someone in the street
  • Options
    sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if you're over 50, what a pile of feminist poo.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to BB it is lmao.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not good form to tell the nation you are going to do it.
  • Options
    BrigonBrigon Posts: 2,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we can safely say we have all had a crafty look at someone's bum at some point. Is it wrong? I don't think so.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sinbad22uk wrote: »
    Only if you're over 50, what a pile of femi ist poo.

What my sister just said to me. She said i bet if it was Calum or the younger lads she'd be fine with it and flirting back etc it's just because he's older, she also said at least he's being honest about it..
  • Options
    BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    It was ok for the girls to leer over David Mcintosh last year. >:( Feminists only want equality when it suits them.
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some guys I used to work with in the legal profession actually have an !ass of the day competition" also loads of women look at mens asses
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imo, it's probably fair to say, there are ways of looking. You could be very discreet about it, most people probably do that, but to brazenly stand there and gape is not the way to go.
    It's probably fair to say, we all window shop but there are ways of doing it without making others feel uncomfortable or even notice, come to that.
  • Options
    lambylamby Posts: 3,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if a muscle man came in and the women said "oh look at his muscles" there is no difference to what Ken said.
  • Options
    BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    lamby wrote: »
    So if a muscle man came in and the women said "oh look at his muscles" there is no difference to what Ken said.

It happened loads last year with David.
  • Options
    betterwithwinebetterwithwine Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    I think it is fine to appreciate a stunning body in the same way someone admires a beautiful painting. I think that Ken thought he was doing it in a cheeky "carry on" kind of way which unfortunately turned out to come across as pervy and nasty.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    If it were a criminal offense to perv at women's bodies I'd be serving a life sentence.

It's every blokes birth right to have a cheeky glance at perfection. ;)
  • Options
    lambylamby Posts: 3,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boyard wrote: »
    It happened loads last year with David.
    That's no different to commenting on a girls bum.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if you're old and unattractive.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And alof of these girls do parade themselves. I have no problem with that but this time around it's attracted unwanted attention.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a fact of life men look at women bottoms and vice versa. The thing I don't get is these Page 3 models must realise that when they strip off and show their boobs etc men will look - they get paid for men to look at them!!!!. They must also realise some do more than look, surely they can't be that naive. They must also realise that if a cleavage or their butts show they may also be looked at or is it just me being non politically correct!:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am female and look at mens, I also like a good pair of shoulders and thighs on a man so look as well :) if I am with my friends, I nudge them and say mmmm fit etc I also do it when I watch a film, Brad Pitt, LLcooJ etc I appreciate nice features on people. I also comment if I think a woman has a nice body or is attractive etc. Doesn't make me a perv what so ever, suppose when you hit a certain age, your not allowed to appreciate and look. We don't half discriminate with age. To me, nothing wrong with it.

Did I miss hear tonight, did Alexander say to Chloe getting undressed and dressed infront of men, they will look? and he turns around as she is the same age as his daughter? know its nothing to do with the thread, just couldn't hear him clearly.
  • Options
    grazmangrazman Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lightblues wrote: »

We've got Beyoncé shaking her booty all the time, Rihanna walking around with her jahoobies out, Miley Cirus twerking and swinging naked on a wrecking ball, Lady Gaga taking her clothes off at every opportunity... and we as blokes get told we're perverts if we look at their bums!

the worlds gone mad...
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not wrong to look......just to discuss looking and reference what you've seen. FGS I am so angry. Channel 5 have destroyed this CBB with PC nonsense.
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    According to feminists, yes
  • Options
    Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with it at all. Its just human nature.
  • Options
    iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if it was illegal Id have spent most of my life in jail !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Ken is a dirty old man but even during this years big brother the lads made more crude comments against the girls when they were exercising and they didn't get kicked out is it ageism we are seeing?
  • Options
    Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,998
    Forum Member
    Did Ken really mean it though? I think he was just saying it to Nadia as a wind-up.