Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Just 5 more weeks:o

Best not drag or I'll cry haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I wonder if they'll be many more clues in the remaining shows.....I need more information to pick over!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sassysoap wrote: »
    I wonder if they'll be many more clues in the remaining shows.....I need more information to pick over!

I think there'll be more twists along the way. There's Emma's mobile and that piece of yellow paper to be seen yet.

I did read 2 people will be focused on come close to the reveal. Obviously won't say who in case no one knows, and I cant do the "spoiler" drop down my iPad.
  • Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pacerkez wrote: »
    I think there'll be more twists along the way. There's Emma's mobile and that piece of yellow paper to be seen yet.

I did read 2 people will be focused on come close to the reveal. Obviously won't say who in case no one knows, and I cant do the "spoiler" drop down my iPad.

Can you pm me it I haven't heard of 2 people being focused on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw0390 wrote: »
    Can you pm me it I haven't heard of 2 people being focused on

Message sent
  • Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Message sent

Cheers man, cuts my list down by 2 lol
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    Yes, that occurred to me as well. I wondered if maybe she was feeling suicidal. And someone gave her a helping hand, say?

llgx wrote: »
    I thought about this too but can you see any of the suspects actually helping a 19/20 (?) year old girl to die? Unless she was ill and dying but that would have been picked up on a medical report so that wouldn't make sense either.

Only scenario I can think of is if it was somone who hated her/was angry with her and they saw her eg sitting on a bridge, contemplating jumping. They had a further row and s/he pushed Lucy, saying, "yes, you know what - you'd be doing us all a favour. In fact, let me help you."

But it can't have been a fall from a great height, otherwise she'd have shown more injuries. I can't think of another suicidal to murder method at the moment, that would fit. Hmmm...
  • Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Message sent

Message me please?
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Just post it unless you are all on ipads, in fact the thread is tagged spoilers so no need to spoiler tag anything.

This thread is only 15 days old, its going to drag on now, All year we could just put it to the back of are minds but now its stepped up its going to be harder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    Only scenario I can think of is if it was somone who hated her/was angry with her and they saw her eg sitting on a bridge, contemplating jumping. They had a further row and s/he pushed Lucy, saying, "yes, you know what - you'd be doing us all a favour. In fact, let me help you."

But it can't have been a fall from a great height, otherwise she'd have shown more injuries. I can't think of another suicidal to murder method at the moment, that would fit. Hmmm...

I think she was at a low ,from what I think was because of being questioned on what she can achieve and being bullied, I online message "Nearly gave in today, but never quit. There's always tomorrow". So she wanted to carry on, but couldn't give up the coke that night. Think this was to outline that she was the one being bullied and not Whitney.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just post it unless you are all on ipads, in fact the thread is tagged spoilers so no need to spoiler tag anything.

This thread is only 15 days old, its going to drag on now, All year we could just put it to the back of are minds but now its stepped up its going to be harder.

You have a point, I'm all for theories, but I don't want to annoy anyone by posting a spoiler. I've seen spoiler tags in this thread and for that reason I didn't post.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    "Nearly gave in today, but never quit. There's always tomorrow"

I don't think that was about drugs it was about the business wasn't it? . But if it was to me that means she didn't take any, Nearly gave in today but didn't.
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    71 pages and still no one has a clue
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Nearly gave in today, but never quit. There's always tomorrow"

I don't think that was about drugs it was about the business wasn't it? . But if it was to me that means she didn't take any, Nearly gave in today but didn't.

"Nearly gave in", to me meaning not wanting to give up on her goals/business and making Ian proud . But "couldn't quit, there's always tomorrow " could mean I need coke right now to make myself feel better, tomorrow is a new day so will try then. As a ex smoker, I'd always think "this is my last pack, and no more once I run out ". So that's how I see lucy with that message.
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »

I know! :D
    Daft, aren't we?:D

All good fun. :)
  • Options
    poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    I like the theory of her having a fall...

How about someone pushed Lucy down some stairs in an argument?

That almost explains Emma noticing when Dean ran into the pub and said 'Patrick's had a fall', and also when she confronted the killer and said 'its still murder'.

Weak idea, but interesting theory.

Does anyone know why Cora is 2nd favourite with loads of betters now?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    pobop wrote: »
    I like the theory of her having a fall...

How about someone pushed Lucy down some stairs in an argument?

That almost explains Emma noticing when Dean ran into the pub and said 'Patrick's had a fall', and also when she confronted the killer and said 'its still murder'.

Weak idea, but interesting theory.

Does anyone know why Cora is 2nd favourite with loads of betters now?

Not entirely sure but people seem to think it could be that someone has placed a massive bet on her. I placed a bet on her when she was 100/1 it's crazy to think that they've dropped down to 4/1!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geekess wrote: »
    Not entirely sure but people seem to think it could be that someone has placed a massive bet on her. I placed a bet on her when she was 100/1 it's crazy to think that they've dropped down to 4/1!!

Any idea if you can cash out like you can in sport?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    muchacho wrote: »
    Any idea if you can cash out like you can in sport?

I don't think so but it was a £5 free bet on BetFred so I bet £3 on Lola and £2 on Cora as they were both 100/1, so I won't be fussed if it's not them but I'll be pretty ecstatic if it does turn out to be!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geekess wrote: »
    I don't think so but it was a £5 free bet on BetFred so I bet £3 on Lola and £2 on Cora as they were both 100/1, so I won't be fussed if it's not them but I'll be pretty ecstatic if it does turn out to be!

It would raise eyebrows if it's none of the suspects they've given us, such as Cora. It would put out the wrong message to viewers. I certainly wouldn't be able to take them seriously again with any future big storylines like this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Could he missing hrs be Lucy's missing hours. They know she didn't die on the common so surely it's her missing hours, where was her body kind of thing?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi is as low as 5/4 now, she has gradually got shorter over last few weeks. With Cora into 4/1 the others are gone out a little. If someone is thinking of putting 5 quid down on someone other than those 2 now might be a good time IMO.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »

nope, I dont have a clue too

I still think Lee has something to do with it and I have done since day 1

I am pretty convinced its not Abi - her 'behaviour change' is all to convenient and obvious IMO for it to be her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    nope, I dont have a clue too

I still think Lee has something to do with it and I have done since day 1

I am pretty convinced its not Abi - her 'behaviour change' is all to convenient and obvious IMO for it to be her

Yes, I think I'm going to remove Abi from my list.

When Denise found Lucy's purse and phone up at the allotment, do we think we can rule her out, or is there a chance she was shocked that someone had found them, after she'd been involved with killing her? Or, the fact it's been showing her boozing a lot is too obvious?

My list is currently:

Jane
    Cindy
    Pam
    Lee
    Denise
    Les

I'm trying to eliminate people 1 by 1 based on the theory that if EE are making it obvious they're involved - they won't be.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    Yes, I think I'm going to remove Abi from my list.

When Denise found Lucy's purse and phone up at the allotment, do we think we can rule her out, or is there a chance she was shocked that someone had found them, after she'd been involved with killing her? Or, the fact it's been showing her boozing a lot is too obvious?

My list is currently:

Jane
    Cindy
    Pam
    Lee
    Denise
    Les

I'm trying to eliminate people 1 by 1 based on the theory that if EE are making it obvious they're involved - they won't be.

nope, I have kinda ruled out Denise and Max - Max because it just seems to blinking obvious and Denise because she found the purse and phone BUT that could be a red herring

My sort of list is this (but it does keep changing)

Lee
    Whitney
    Cindy
    Im not sure about Jane - she is on my list and then off again..........
    Masood - not sure why, there is something dark about him........