Options

What a nasty old man Alexander has turned into

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
Did I hear him call Perez a dog ? Surely he should get a warning for that .

Then he says Alicia is as dumb as a rock . Its also the nasty way he said it with venom .

Comments

• Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but having all the patience in the world would be folly in that house. They'd break anybody, he's just reacting in a understandable manner imo and I'm not even his fan.
  • Options
    jonnyjackovjonnyjackov Posts: 2,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »

Then he says Alicia is as dumb as a rock . Its also the nasty way he said it with venom .

LOL Don't be giving BB ideas. Next they'll be getting a warning for giving someone a dodgy look :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Sorry but having all the patience in the world would be folly in that house. They'd break anybody, he's just reacting in a understandable manner imo and I'm not even his fan.

You don't call another human being a dog .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member

I think Alexander used the word dawg. Don't think he meant the woof woof kind.
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Dawg is like calling someone Dude where Alexander is from.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Dawg is like calling someone Dude where Alexander is from.

Are you kidding or just gullible . He didn't mean it as a term of endearment .
  • Options
    Forum Member

Paace I have just watched it again and you are getting the wrong end of the stick 100%
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »

I am not a fan of his, but when you look at his situation from his perspective or in context, he does not really have anyone to relate to in there and is therefore isolated leaving everyone to wonder what he would be like if he could have a discussion with someone. There is no other housemate in there that can draw any sort response that would give us an insight to him. As, a result he will probably be pleased to get evicted whenever that time may come.

As a wider issue, I think this series is suffering from a lack of male characters in all honesty. Calum sits on the fence, Keith is not producing anything, Kavana is overwhelmed, two have been thrown out and leaving Perez to dominate.
  • Options
    bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's true . You shouldn't elevate humans like that . They get delusions of grandeur !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beverast wrote: »
    Paace I have just watched it again and you are getting the wrong end of the stick 100%

What wrong end of the stick am I getting ? He spat out the words for Perez and Alicia with venom and hate .
  • Options
    Forum Member

Not kidding and too old and cynical to be gullible. Dawg is pretty common slang in the US, especially in the African American community. After all Snoop Lion used to be Snoop Dawg. Arsenio Hall had the Dawg Pound on talk show. I doubt it was used as a term of endearment but he wasn't calling him a canine to degrade him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    I am not a fan of his, but when you look at his situation from his perspective or in context, he does not really have anyone to relate to in there and is therefore isolated leaving everyone to wonder what he would be like if he could have a discussion with someone. There is no other housemate in there that can draw any sort response that would give us an insight to him. As, a result he will probably be pleased to get evicted whenever that time may come.

As a wider issue, I think this series is suffering from a lack of male characters in all honesty. Calum sits on the fence, Keith is not producing anything, Kavana is overwhelmed, two have been thrown out and leaving Perez to dominate.

The guy is an absolute bore who has contributed nothing to CBB only tarnished his reputation as an entertainer .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What wrong end of the stick am I getting ? He spat out the words for Perez and Alicia with venom and hate .

I am talking about you saying that Alexander called him a dog. He used the word dawg which has a totally different meaning. As somebody else has said it can mean Dude. Alexander used it in this context, not like a physical dog.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »

I agree regarding Alex, I feel a tad sorry for the guy. There is noone relatable and he's just sinking in there. Too normal for this year's asylum.:o:D I think he would be delighted to finally leave the house, I don't blame him either.

The lads are terrible this series imo, too one sided therefore the bitching by the females will get out of control without some stronger men bringing the tone back down. The females are to strong, there is no balance.
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is lovely ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not kidding and too old and cynical to be gullible. Dawg is pretty common slang in the US, especially in the African American community. After all Snoop Lion used to be Snoop Dawg. Arsenio Hall had the Dawg Pound on talk show. I doubt it was used as a term of endearment but he wasn't calling him a canine to degrade him.

Get real. Dawg means dog . He can't stand Perez .
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,950
    Forum Member
    I feel for Alex, he has no-one to pass the time with. keith is a puddle between both groups of women. Callum is just obsessed with how he is coming across and has managed to be a tool for both cliques in there. Kavanagh looks lost and confused. Ken was probably the only one he may have bantered with, but he is out because he said something that may have been seen as offensive to Alexander.
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear you dawg ;) hehehe
    Serriously though, you're right. Also what is this?!?!? Nobody's allowed to say anything mean to anyone ever. Man...really? Glass houses and stones come to mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't mean to be rude but you are not getting it are you? Never watched The Wire before?
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a lot of people can stand Perez, he is an arswipe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    I feel for Alex, he has no-one to pass the time with. keith is a puddle between both groups of women. Callum is just obsessed with how he is coming across and has managed to be a tool for both cliques in there. Kavanagh looks lost and confused. Ken was probably the only one he may have bantered with, but he is out because he said something that may have been seen as offensive to Alexander.

He chose to go on CBB . I doubt he was forced . Big mistake on his part, in fact on any celeb .
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yet bitch seems socially acceptable :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

According to Urban Dictionary

Top Definition
    dawg
    1. Slang for "my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background"

2. Word to be used in place of a name, or other personal noun or pronoun to be used in place of a name.

3. Another meaningless piece of that hideous massacre of the English language they call ebonics.
    1. Wuddup dawg?
    How are you doing my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background?

2. Wuddup dawg? Wuddup antwoineeshaye?

3. They're too painful to list.

According to Dictionary.com

dawg2
    noun

a term of address for a close acquaintance or friend
    Examples

What's up, dawg?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    I hear you dawg ;) hehehe
    Serriously though, you're right. Also what is this?!?!? Nobody's allowed to say anything mean to anyone ever. Man...really? Glass houses and stones come to mind.

Hahaha. Yes it all seems a bit bonkers with the way the pearl clutching commences when the gossiping starts. When in the history of reality TV has there not been bitching and name calling?
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beverast wrote: »
    I don't mean to be rude but you are not getting it are you? Never watched The Wire before?

I don't think they want to get it only what they want to hear