Options

Nadia nominating Michelle - hypocrite?

Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else find it really hypocritical of Nadia to complain about being persecuted for being friends with Perez and then nominating Michelle because she's friends with Katie Hopkins?

That really made up my mind about Nadia - I don't like her.

Whether she's different outside in 'the real world', I don't know - but I really don't like her based on her actions in the house.

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle befriended Katie who hates Nadia.

As far as I am aware Perez doesn't hate anyone.

The two situations are quite different.
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Beagle2 wrote: »
    Anyone else find it really hypocritical of Nadia to complain about being persecuted for being friends with Perez and then nominating Michelle because she's friends with Katie Hopkins?

That really made up my mind about Nadia - I don't like her.

Whether she's different outside in 'the real world', I don't know - but I really don't like her based on her actions in the house.

That's not what she said though - how I understand it was that she thought they would be friends but that she never got the chance to talk to her/get to know her because she was always with Katie Hopkins.

She never said that Michelle shouldn't talk to Katie - just that she found it difficult to join in because she didn't like Katie. A bit different to how Katie Hopkins has treated her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite confident that he hates Katie Hopkins...
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle befriended Katie who hates Nadia.

The two situations are quite different.

Perez hates pretty much everyone IMO...hence why he spent hours coughing at night in a deliberate attempt to see who he could provoke an angry reaction from (even his so called friends).

...and I'd say Nadia hated Katie long before Katie became anti-Nadia..in fact I thought Nadia was one of the people that Katie was nicest about when she had to do her first night slating of housemates.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Michelle has turned really cold towards Nadia and has been very verbal against Perez ........who else would she nominate (apart from Cami Li)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not what she said though - how I understand it was that she thought they would be friends but that she never got the chance to talk to her/get to know her because she was always with Katie Hopkins.

Perhaps Michelle would want to be friends with Nadia too if Nadia wasn't often with Perez?
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Nadia was being tactful

Maybe the real reason for her nomination was that Michelle has turned out to be a bit of a bitch

Well she has, hasn't she ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Perhaps Michelle would want to be friends with Nadia too if Nadia wasn't often with Perez?

Well that's her problem ...........Nadia nominated her - it wasn't hypocritical if Michelle can't see past who Nadia chooses to befriend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Nadia is a coward. A complete fud
  • Options
    irishcykeirishcyke Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Nadia chats so much shit her breath must stink.

Biggest coward in the house by far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    irishcyke wrote: »
    Nadia chats so much shit her breath must stink.

Biggest coward in the house by far.

Nice :confused:
  • Options
    irishcykeirishcyke Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Nice :confused:

• Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member

Maybe so - but Nadia hasn't suggested that Michelle shouldn't speak to Katie. Whereas it has been suggested that Nadia shouldn't speak to Perez. So Nadia is not being hypocritical at all.
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia should be voted out then let's see how that thing Perez copes >:(