Options

HO why are Patrick and Sienna still there??

Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They both have seriously had thier day now, all thier storylines are kidnapping, kidnapping and more kidnapping, Patrick is really dragging Maxine down. the characters are a joke now.

Comments

• Options
    HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The writers are like obsessive fans who want to keep their favourite characters around. They've outstayed their welcome for months.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    They both have seriously had thier day now, all thier storylines are kidnapping, kidnapping and more kidnapping, Patrick is really dragging Maxine down. the characters are a joke now.

Now we have Will kidnapping too. I am seriously sick of the kidnapping. It's got ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    Now we have Will kidnapping too. I am seriously sick of the kidnapping. It's got ridiculous.

you and me both.
    I haven't watched HO his week because of them.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I think Sienna might be redeemable after a stint in rehab maybe. Rather that vile witch Lindsey goes before her. Anna Passey is a good actress who's worthy of better things.

But Patrick, YES!! Why in the blazes is this pound shop Demon Headmaster still around? Maxine, who is fantastic, keeps getting dragged down by this atrocious storyline. The domestic violence story was meaningful to start with, but has now turned into a parody of itself, trivialising such a hard-hitting issue. Why can't Maxine just smash a vase over his head or kick him in the balls? She's treated like chattel the whole time.

What kind of message does it send out that an evil and abusive character doesn't get their comeuppance? Even Finn O'Connor was imprisoned. If they're not going to do that with Patrick, at least kill off the character once and for all.

Birkwood is so bereft of ideas that kidnaps, abductions and the like are what he falls back on. And this obsession with dragging Maxine and Sienna down is getting tedious. Both actresses need something new. The guy is nuts.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I rolled my eyes at Hollyoaks a LOT this week, sick of kidnapping storylines. Far fetched doesn't even cover it! Ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I think Sienna might be redeemable after a stint in rehab maybe. Rather that vile witch Lindsey goes before her. Anna Passey is a good actress who's worthy of better things.

But Patrick, YES!! Why in the blazes is this pound shop Demon Headmaster still around? Maxine, who is fantastic, keeps getting dragged down by this atrocious storyline. The domestic violence story was meaningful to start with, but has now turned into a parody of itself, trivialising such a hard-hitting issue. Why can't Maxine just smash a vase over his head or kick him in the balls? She's treated like chattel the whole time.

What kind of message does it send out that an evil and abusive character doesn't get their comeuppance? Even Finn O'Connor was imprisoned. If they're not going to do that with Patrick, at least kill off the character once and for all.

Birkwood is so bereft of ideas that kidnaps, abductions and the like are what he falls back on. And this obsession with dragging Maxine and Sienna down is getting tedious. Both actresses need something new. The guy is nuts.

thing is Maxine has always been tied too Patrick pretty much since she came in, we've never seen her have sl with any other characters. and untill Patrick goes we never will.
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,651
    Forum Member
    I do really think it's time for them to leave. I'm sick of Patrick, especially, getting away with things.
  • Options
    tinmantinman Posts: 3,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The whole show is a joke but i love watching it.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of this family's lightning ability to lurk in several places at once, always managing to overhear conversations.
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,651
    Forum Member
    Sienna needs to get help if she wants to move on and be a good mother to Nico.
    Patrick needs to get his comeuppance. Poor Maxine and Minnie. Patrick's reaction, when he found out the baby had Downs Syndrome, was disgusting,
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Patrick and Sienna are indicative of a wider problem; that characters don't mix. No one is allowed to have friends or a social life; instead they spend all the time with their family.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Agreed, they're both pathetic cretins
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Dont like patrick or sienna dont like how the characters are going good story lines but now dragging on too long
  • Options
    Cloudy SnakeCloudy Snake Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    They are all fantastic characters but just need some new ideas and character development. More time as the headmaster and therapy would be a great start,