treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She wernt a happy bunny there was she :p

Comments

• Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    She doesn't like being up does she? It's not like she gets more for being there longer
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, did you hear Katie saying "Don't start, don't start" when she went over to talk to Alicia?...She really thinks she should get preferential treatment from everyone.
  • Options
    MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia was probably mad at Katie for lying and saying she knew she wanted to go home. I would be.
  • Options
    AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Alicia has been dumped by two boyfriends and now Perez - for Katie Price. No wonder she's mad.
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just makes me laugh when celebs go on reality shows. Alicia said she thought she might get more, I assume tv work etc if in longer.
    I always wonder how that works. I mean tv producers or whoever already know they exist. Just because they happen to be on tv for 3 weeks now they're suddenly in demand?
    The weird and wonderful world of showbiz.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moontaker wrote: »
    Alicia was probably mad at Katie for lying and saying she knew she wanted to go home. I would be.

Shes mad because people are nominating her and Katie didn't save her, why does she think people should be giving her special treatment?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I honestly don't think Katie did it deliberately, she thought Alicia wanted to go home. It was a misunderstanding. IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't think Katie did it deliberately, she thought Alicia wanted to go home. It was a misunderstanding. IMO

Why would Katie think she wanted to go home after Alicia confided in her earlier about needing this because of money woes????

I'm not buying the misunderstanding line, as I'm sure Katie Price will try to spin.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wouldn't you be :confused: Alicia's spent time with Katie P chatting ETC & Alicia wants to stay so she has a right to be pi$$ed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Katie think she wanted to go home after Alicia confided in her earlier about needing this because of money woes????

I'm not buying the misunderstanding line, as I'm sure Katie Price will try to spin.

Well maybe she wasn't listening properly, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt just this once. She wouldn't have blatantly said Alicia wants to go home if she knew she didn't. I would have liked her to save Alicia too btw.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

but alicia still gets her fee if she gets evicted so it wouldn't matter
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,999
    Forum Member

Agree, Alicia doesnt hold back on how she feels. Probably the most honest in there.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    Agree, Alicia doesnt hold back on how she feels. Probably the most honest in there.

Petulant child, more like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    but alicia still gets her fee if she gets evicted so it wouldn't matter

Yes but she stills needs a career. They're all in there to shine the spotlight on themselves in hope of boosting their careers.

Personally I think Katie Price voted tactically, she sees Alicia as her competition because they're from the same industry. She's looking after herself as she's always done. The 'I'm neutral' thing is an act. I'd have more respect for her if she was honest. The same with saving Katie H, she probably still hates her but she heard the crowd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    wouldn't you be :confused: Alicia's spent time with Katie P chatting ETC & Alicia wants to stay so she has a right to be pi$$ed

They all want to stay, but it was Katie's decision on who to save, maybe she finds Alicia too whiny.