Options

Paul Nuttal has revealed the true racist bigoted face of UKIP tonight

iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After seeing this pathetic disgusting little man tonight how can anyone vote for UKIP? They have been unveiled as the disgusting English nationaslisdt racist bigots that they really are. Nothing but scum.Shame on anyone who supports that disgusting fascist party.

Comments

• Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After seeing this pathetic disgusting little man tonight how can anyone vote for UKIP? They have been unveiled as the disgusting English nationaslisdt racist bigots that they really are. Nothing but scum.Shame on anyone who supports that disgusting fascist party.

Calm down dear, have a stiff drink and head back over to the BB forums.:)
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or is it CBB these days?. One never can tell!.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Why what happened?
    Calm down dear, have a stiff drink and head back over to the BB forums.:)

Come on don't be patronising he should be allowed to be passionate in his views about a political party.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,024
    Forum Member
    I assume because he agrees with english votes for english laws? Because he pointed out that we pay for prescriptions and uni whilst the scots get it for free?
  • Options
    Gregory ShapeGregory Shape Posts: 2,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume because he agrees with english votes for english laws? Because he pointed out that we pay for prescriptions and uni whilst the scots get it for free?

Yes, what a bloody racist, xenophobic, Nazi bigot. Ooooh, the truth, it makes my blood boil so it does.
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,622
    Forum Member

We pay? You think Scots don' pay tax? England can have those things if they want them. All you have to do is vote for a party that will give them to you.
  • Options
    geemonkeegeemonkee Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Holyrood chose to spend their slice of the pie on Health and Education.
    Westminster chose other avenues, such as vanity projects like HS2....
    That's where your beef is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    We pay? You think Scots don' pay tax? England can have those things if they want them. All you have to do is vote for a party that will give them to you.

Not my views. The views of UKIP fella. Someone asked what the OP was ranting about, I filled them in on what I believe was the reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    geemonkee wrote: »

Not my views. The views of UKIP fella. Someone asked what the OP was ranting about, I filled them in on what I believe was the reason.
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,622
    Forum Member

Sorry Holly I misread your post
    Actually it has to be seen or heard to get the full venom and nastiness and ignorance If some clever poster could provide an audio link when one is available then those that did not see it can judge for themselves.
    Apologizes again for my misunderstanding HL
  • Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member

Aren't 90% of the English prescriptions free anyway?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry Holly I misread your post
    Actually it has to be seen or heard to get the full venom and nastiness and ignorance If some clever poster could provide an audio link when one is available then those that did not see it can judge for themselves.
    Apologizes again for my misunderstanding HL

Don't worry reading it back I didn't make it very clear that's what I was doing :)
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For those who did not see it and did not hear it it may have been helpful to say what he actually said to upset you
  • Options
    deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People keep saying that on here, but I missed QT. Can you tell me what racist remarks he has made please?

Please bear in mind that indigenous English and Scottish people are the same race and England and Scotland are nations not races, so simply insulting Scottish people is not racist. In fact it's an insult to people that suffer real racism to claim so.
  • Options
    Jellied EelJellied Eel Posts: 33,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's outrageous! Won't someone think of the children? What do mumsnet say?

(what happened?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't see it, what did he say that was racist?
  • Options
    BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People keep saying that on here, but I missed QT. Can you tell me what racist remarks he has made please?

Please bear in mind that indigenous English and Scottish people are the same race and England and Scotland are nations not races, so simply insulting Scottish people is not racist. In fact it's an insult to people that suffer real racism to claim so.

Not sure depends how you view race but the Scots are largely from the Celts where as the English anglo's where Germanic.

however by the time you throw in the Normans, Romans, Vikings etc we are all a bit mixed up.

BTW as you do say what is all the fuss about what Nuttall say that was so bad
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOUSEkid wrote: »

Seems to make a reasonble point. Tuition fees only passed thanks to Scottish Labour votes. Solving the 'West Lothian Question' is something devolution needs to do, along with the ability for the EU to impose Directives on UK, English, Scottish, Welsh and NI 'sovereign' parliaments..

(Diane Abbott's reaction was amusing)
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member

You mean Labour? The party that provided all those things in Scotland when they ran Scotland but didn't extend the same entitlements in England when it had 13 years to do so?

As for the OP - as has been said calm down dear.

We all pay the same taxes in this supposed United Kingdom so why do

Sick people on low incomes in England pay for their prescriptions but sick millionaires in Scotland get theirs for free
    Elderly people in England pay up to £26k a year for their social care but Scots get it for nothing
    English and Welsh kids pay £9k a year in tuition fees but Scottish kids pay nothing and
    Scotland gets £1500 more a year in funding than England and Wales under Barnett which pays for these extra benefits - which the three main parties committed us to forever in a blind panic last September.

Now if it's nationalistic to point out this gross inequity and unfairness then so be it? We are all UK citizens with one tax system - yet some are more equal than others?

And while we have the grossly unfair Barnett formula which is based on 1970s data not 2015 needs England And Wales will always be second class!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluescope wrote: »
    Not sure depends how you view race but the Scots are largely from the Celts

Don't you mean Irish (if we're going back that far)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A1l_Riata
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    You mean Labour? The party that provided all those things in Scotland when they ran Scotland but didn't extend the same entitlements in England when it had 13 years to do so?

As for the OP - as has been said calm down dear.

We all pay the same taxes in this supposed United Kingdom so why do

Sick people on low incomes in England pay for their prescriptions but sick millionaires in Scotland get theirs for free
    Elderly people in England pay up to £26k a year for their social care but Scots get it for nothing
    English and Welsh kids pay £9k a year in tuition fees but Scottish kids pay nothing and
    Scotland gets £1500 more a year in funding than England and Wales under Barnett which pays for these extra benefits - which the three main parties committed us to forever in a blind panic last September.

Now if it's nationalistic to point out this gross inequity and unfairness then so be it? We are all UK citizens with one tax system - yet some are more equal than others?

And while we have the grossly unfair Barnett formula which is based on 1970s data not 2015 needs England And Wales will always be second class!

The Scottish government pay for prescriptions and uni fees etc out of the budget Scotland is allocated. Don't blame the Scottish government for looking out for their people in comparison to the English government paying London corporations, banks and vanity projects rather than helping out their own people.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    HOUSEkid wrote: »
    The Scottish government pay for prescriptions and uni fees etc out of the budget Scotland is allocated. Don't blame the Scottish government for looking out for their people in comparison to the English government paying London corporations, banks and vanity projects rather than helping out their own people.

Can I reiterate what I said earlier - they choose to provide these because they can afford to because

SCOTLAND GETS £1500 MORE FUNDING PER HEAD THAN ENGLAND AND WALES

If you have 20 per cent more money you can provide more services like free tuition and social care. And yet there is no justification on any objective basis of need for this differential bar some short term formula designed before the Bay City Rollers had their first hit single!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He spoke the truth
    geemonkee wrote: »

The problem is that people in Scotland get a bigger pie.
  • Options
    tahititahiti Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote UKIP to take the UK out of UK :)