Options

Who here dislikes both Katie H AND Perez?

ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
Forum Member
I do. It seems as though you need to like when or the other though, which is weird cus they're both t---s. :cool:

I find their antics entertaining to watch due to the fact that they're winding others up, but I don't support any to win or think either of them are cool.

Comments

• Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, there must be loads of us, surely? :confused:
  • Options
    NestNest Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do. I said I wanted to properly loathe Katie H but couldn't because Perez was sucking up all my hate! lol! :D

TBH I don't take it that seriously but I wouldn't want to be in a room with either of them for any length of time.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't hate either of them but neither would I piss on them if they were on fire.

X2 ........no redeeming qualities.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    People feel the need to choose sides. Bit depressing really. They are, as you say, both tw4ts, and it is, as you say, just something to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rachael7 wrote: »
    Gosh, there must be loads of us, surely? :confused:
    I would have thought so, but if someone says something bad about one of them, then one of their fans will jump in to defend them and slag the other off as in 'yeah? Well what about this thing that YOUR favourite did'. :o
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand either of them though Katie is making a grand job of making Perez seem nicer than he is. I'm not sure that was her intention...
  • Options
    SamBonjelaSamBonjela Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    me, but I find Katie worse. Perez is an annoying attention seeker. Katie is a self-righteous angry bully - I don't understand how she got voted most entertaining - that's not entertaining
  • Options
    Red-EyeRed-Eye Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    People feel the need to choose sides. Bit depressing really. They are, as you say, both tw4ts, and it is, as you say, just something to watch.

This, the loathsome twosome deserve eacother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    I don't hate either of them but neither would I piss on them if they were on fire.

X2 ........no redeeming qualities.:(
    Yeah, I don't hate any of them either. Hate's a strong word for people I don't know. I feel the same as you.
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dislike both cant hate them because i dont know them, i have never read anything written by either of them, have heard of both of them though , i judge what i see on the show any neither of them are likeable. hope neither of them win.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't LIKE either of them but Perez is my favourite.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,381
    Forum Member
    Me.

I'm trying to stick with the show, but I'm SO bored of the pair of them (plus a few other housemates... *looks in Cami Li's direction*)

I'm also a bit fed up with the idea some posters seem to have that if you defend one over something, you must be a rabid fan of the other. There's a lot of assumption going on, and we all know what happens when you assume ;)
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Katie over Perez .. but think neither should win. Put them both in the secret room and see who comes out alive.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought so, but if someone says something bad about one of them, then one of their fans will jump in to defend them and slag the other off as in 'yeah? Well what about this thing that YOUR favourite did'. :o

The 'fans' defending either eejit are themselves eejits imo. Steer clear Choccy, keep sane :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Me!! I don't like either of them and can I just say that none of them are entertaining. They are bloody obsessed with each other!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a fan of neither but I would prefer than Perez stayed and KH went. I hate her with a passion.
  • Options
    juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »

Exactly - no emotional investment in the HMs these days. The lack of Live Feed and change of format on Ch5 means it is just 'something to watch' when you don't want to have to use your brain :D
  • Options
    OdonataOdonata Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of either. Although I'm guilty of switching 'most tolerable' preference.
    At first, I'd rather have watched Katie H than the window humping Perez, but now I'd rather Perez than the hounding bitching of KH.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,857
    Forum Member
    Me...
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm ambivalent about them both.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most of us tbf, think they are both insufferable. And I think many would agree that the best solution in all this is to just lock them both in a room far away from the rest of us. Without cameras. I don't think I can bear to see either of their faces ever again after this stint of theirs in the house. Well and truly over-dosed.

Havign said that, little cami li is pushing it too.
    But since this thread is about them, I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pair of rutting stags locking horns and fighting to the death. Its just ugly behaviour from both sides.

Maybe they should bring back Celebrity Deathmatch with real people this time and put those2 in a ring to fight to the death
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not mind Katie H at the start, and understood her following Perez around, but she took it too far, it became childish and boring.

Can't stand Perez, don't enjoy his attention seeking antics, and making every situation about him.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    They're both grisly, but on car-crash entertainment value, Perez adds more for me.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I don't like either of them but can cope with Katie H better as she's verbal, the tongue flicking & attention grabbing from Perez irritates me more.