Options

Millionaire Jordan Uses Government Taxis!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
Forum Member
✭✭
Hmm..........

Discuss :o

Comments

• Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she pays her taxes, I see no problem
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Katie Hopkins. Price is a millionaire.
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see any problem either.
  • Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrounger!
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    The FBI wrote: »
    I agree with Katie Hopkins. Price is a millionaire.

Spot on if you can afford to pay you should also why shouldnt the boys dad be made to pay.
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She pays her taxes - same percentage of her earnings as everybody else - therefore is entitled to a percentage of the benefits same as everybody else I suppose.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    So what.
    She donates all of Harvey's equipment etc that he grows out of (i recall her doing this a while back and as far as i know she still does but please correct me if im wrong)
    Tbh i could not stand the woman but all the ex talk aside she is actually coming across as a level headed ok woman.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £ 1000 a day is a fair chunk of more than just her taxes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I highly doubt it costs that, she probably doesn't know the actual cost
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what, she pays her taxes, she has just as much right as everyone else. So what if she is rich, we should all be treated equally.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There is no way it would cost £1000 a day. Think about it. As someone else said she could hire a qualified nurse full time for £30 grand a year.
  • Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pompeybird wrote: »
    So what.
    She donates all of Harvey's equipment etc that he grows out of

How wonderful of her to donate stuff that her kid has grown out of! What a generous millionaire!
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She also gives thousands to charity her son is entitled to have help he needs it the child is entitled to be treated in the same way as any other child that needs help
    Plus his mum will be paying tax and a lot of it so what if she think her son will get better treatment or help by the hns
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    How wonderful of her to donate stuff that her kid has grown out of! What a generous millionaire!
    she gives a ton to charity, it's all out there
  • Options
    jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    She pays her taxes, her son is disabled, he is entitled.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loooong thread on this already, but I agree with KP
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have to admit this is the first issue on which ive agreed with la hopkins, if you can afford to pay you shoud
  • Options
    OGBOGB Posts: 9,232
    Forum Member
    No, wait a minute, using that logic shouldn't all celebrities send their children to private school as they can afford it, rather than draining a free government resource (public schooling) for their able bodied children?

I hope Hopkins kids go to private school or wouldn't the same thinking apply.

I really shouldn't feed the Hopkins troll. >:(
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    So? Every mother in the country receives a childs allowance. Whether they are a duchess or a cleaner.
  • Options
    red29red29 Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    If she pays taxes then she's entitled to use the NHS.....there's plenty of scroungers out there who pay no taxes and use the NHS.....
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    How low to criticise her for availing of a service which her own taxes pay towards and which her son is fully entitled to.
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hihopes wrote: »
    She pays her taxes - same percentage of her earnings as everybody else - therefore is entitled to a percentage of the benefits same as everybody else I suppose.

I agree with this. Harvey is disabled, she is entitled to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I would rather her use it in this way to help her son rather than some jumped up MP tosser using it for their garden to be landscaped or for their new fitted kitchen .... I could go on. ;-)
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »

I'm no fan of Katie Price but it's her life, she hasn't broken any rules. Just because she is rich that doesn't mean she should be forced into doing things differently.

Your problem here should be with the government, not Katie Price. Isn't it funny that there is always money available to help out other countries when they ask for help but when it comes to helping out our own the government always says there is no money. What a load of bullsh**e.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought Dwight said he paid Katie a lum sum each month towards Harvey's care.