Options

Perez : Is it uncomfortable to know he has a child?

Comments

• Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why mention the children of HMs because it doesent just apply to Perez and it opens up a can of worms again it all tit for tat
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it deeply disturbing.
  • Options
    irishcykeirishcyke Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    As if judging a HM in a particularly unpleasant way like this thread isn't bad enough but now judging us :o I love Perez and am far from stupid :kitty:

Meh, the Perez fans have been on a roll calling Katie fans every sort of name under the sun these last few days, scum, vile, supporters of bullying etc. So butthurt.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do some people always have to go OTT. Why bring children into it!

I really don't feel anybody can judge how somebody is as a parent based on a 45 minute highly edited entertainment show. You don't know how he behaves with his child. Katie Hopkins comes across as a vile, goading, nasty, stuck up bitch and I'm sure her children are fine so I wouldn't worry to much about Perez.

Actually you are going OTT...I bet you didn't say the same thing when precious Perez said he'd kill himself if he was Katie H's child!

Separately, people have their opinions and I've got mine. I don't go around saying people's posts are sad or pathetic just because I don't agree with them...that would actually be er sad or pathetic :confused:
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I find it deeply disturbing.
    Shock Helens "cousin" feels that way.
    irishcyke wrote: »
    Meh, the Perez fans have been on a roll calling Katie fans every sort of name under the sun these last few days, scum, vile, supporters of bullying etc. So butthurt.

Perez and Katie fans have said a lot of offensive crap to each other but their kids and them being parents should be left out of it. These types of threads are disgraceful in my opinion.
  • Options
    FerilatgatrFerilatgatr Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! I know I don't know him personally and I am just going by what I am seeing on the show, but he comes across as a narcissist and not mentally stable. He comes across as a psychopath lol. I can imagine him murdering everyone in the laugh whilst laughing uncontrollably
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Oh deary me.......:o:o:o how sad your post is.

I second that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! I know I don't know him personally and I am just going by what I am seeing on the show, but he comes across as a narcissist and not mentally stable. He comes across as a psychopath lol. I can imagine him murdering everyone in the laugh whilst laughing uncontrollably

You see? This is exactly what I meant.....he just doesn't seem like a stable person. Someone going around cavorting like that in underwear singing "it's the Perez show" and pretending to have three orgasms up against a window is just not normal. I wonder seriously if the U.S Social Services will have anything to say about his antics.....some may scoff but it's a fair comment I feel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    You see? This is exactly what I meant.....he just doesn't seem like a stable person. Someone going around cavorting like that in underwear singing "it's the Perez show" and pretending to have three orgasms up against a window is just not normal. I wonder seriously if the U.S Social Services will have anything to say about his antics.....some may scoff but it's a fair comment I feel.

I doubt that as it is an act for gods sake. Do you really believe US social services will judge a parent by the character role they are playing up to in a TOWIE style scripted show? If so then wow.:o
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,567
    Forum Member
    Hazellou wrote: »
    I'd rather have a parent who is childlike and carefree than a parent who scowls at every bit of fun and enjoyment.

If you mean Katie H they have all said in the house that she is a lot of fun and very funny.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Its a pretty big leap to judge someones act, and that is all perez is in the house, with his parenting abilities. Walk a mile in his shoes and all that?
    Don't fancy walking in his child's shoes.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,013
    Forum Member
    Look, I know it's a show, I know that but I would have thought it was almost impossible for someone to have this much constant energy if they are"playing a game". You can't keep it up all the time surely.

Perez is constantly goading and winding people up but the anger displayed recently and the venom he spouts is really aggressive and somewhat scary.

Isn't it worrying that someone like this has a child.....a child I might add on whose life he feels no way about swearing on...."I swear on my son's life" so blasé ....

I find his demeanour disturbing.

I don't find it uncomfortable at all. I bet he doesn't object to his kid playing with kids called Bradley, Tyler, etc. I bet he doesn't mind his kid playing with fat kids, poor kids, ginger kids ... and if he lived in the UK - he'd probably let them play with kids from Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds or GOD FORBID - Glasgow or Glenrothies!
  • Options
    Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,862
    Forum Member
    If the idea of Big Brother is to expose people's true personalities, then yes, I am worried about how he can be Primary Care Giver for a Child. (Remember he is a single parent) He is without doubt a narcissist, incredibly unpleasant (with his manipulative and goading behaviors) and also extremely childish- All in all setting an exceptionally bad example for a child to follow (and I'm aware that 'Perez Hilton' may be an act) as whichever persona he is choosing to portray in public, seeing your father act as he has in the house and also in real life (the continuous slander/stalking of celebrities, use of foul language (see the Will.i.am video) make me worry how he could bring up a naturally well adjusted child. (As they will be exposed to these things, no matter if he is the picture of calm at home)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,013
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    If you mean Katie H they have all said in the house that she is a lot of fun and very funny.

Well she's hardly going to show her true feelings about them to their faces is she? Apart from Perez that is! :D
  • Options
    Nearly NewNearly New Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look, I know it's a show, I know that but I would have thought it was almost impossible for someone to have this much constant energy if they are"playing a game". You can't keep it up all the time surely.

Perez is constantly goading and winding people up but the anger displayed recently and the venom he spouts is really aggressive and somewhat scary.

Isn't it worrying that someone like this has a child.....a child I might add on whose life he feels no way about swearing on...."I swear on my son's life" so blasé ....

I find his demeanour disturbing.
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Oh deary me.......:o:o:o how sad your post is.
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Pathetic, isn't it?

It is indeed pathetic. Perez's sister has already said on BOTS that he is acting up. It's ludicrous to think he would be like this with his son.
  • Options
    VichyTenVichyTen Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I find KH's behaviour more worrying. Being mean to and about others is her hallmark. We've seen it in her interviews, on The Apprentice, on BB etc.

BB is the only time a lot of the British public will have seen of Perez. Isn't it possible he is turning this on for the show whereas KH is actual the persona she promotes? There's more evidence for the former than the latter.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me, very much so
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    Put it this way, I wouldn't let him babysit;-)

Ha ha love this. When I read it I got a sudden vision of the Russian babysitter in Little Britain and thought of Perez - hope you get the humour here :D
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    Put it this way, I wouldn't let him babysit;-)

I dunno he might make our teenager appreciate us more. :D
  • Options
    FerilatgatrFerilatgatr Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed! People are saying it's just act, but something just doesn't sit right with me. He is always on the extreme end of one emotion. There doesn't seem to be a half way line with him, if that makes sense. As I said in a previous post though, I am only going by what I see on BB and I could be completely wrong. Maybe it is just an act though and he is a good actor if it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! People are saying it's just act, but something just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe it is just an act though and he is a good actor if it is.

Phew!!! Thank you Ferilatgatr...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it more uncomfortable that their are people stupid enough out their to find him ''entertaining''

Are you fat ginger and on the dole by any chance with a kid called Tyler who gets free pass to school? If so KH has a point.

If not you have no excuse to be so rude about other peoples opinions.KH would not like being proven wrong..

Perez to win. :D
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Really :confused::o Weird because they are the exact names I've been called for supporting Perez ^_^ Why not rise above it :cool: You don't have to mindlessly join in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Perez to win. :D

The most important words in this thread.:cool:
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    I find it more uncomfortable that their are people stupid enough out their to find him ''entertaining''

I'm smart enough to know it's there not their. ^_^