Options

Pricey bites back at Hopkins

Comments

• Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Hopkins is just like the bully at school - always thinks she's got a clever answer.
    She's such an obnoxious, poisonous woman.

Katie P ran rings round her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    That what I like about her she says her piece without shouting and gesticulating like a loon.[/QUOTE]

:D:D Or a gangsta chola.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She started off alright. But ended with insults and "I rest my case" which as we all know is not winning an argument.

The one thing this clip demonstrates, and which I have noticed pretty much throughout the show, is that KH listens to what the other person says, whereas the other person often doesn't. KP in this discussion is an example of this. The "girl next door" comment was explained as a compliment. But for some reason KP had decided that as she had never heard KH say it "to her face" then it came into two categories
    - the talking about behind your back category, and
    - the having a "pop" category, when it was neither.

You say she got straight to the point without arguing, but that is because she can't argue. She cannot engage in a debate. She has something to say and she says it, but she can't adjust what she wants to say in response to what she hears because she isn't really listening.

Against all my better instincts, which have loathed everything KP has stood for her entire celebrity life, I thought she was ok when she came into the house. But her continued speeches about herself and how she reacts and how she lets things simmer and how she says her piece and how she is a nice person and how she has worked hard and how she has had such an interesting life and how she has coped with her life and herself and what has happened to her and aaarrrrrggggghhhhh...I'm surprised she is so upset about KH talking behind her back, at least it's her favourite subject.

I think your wrong Katie P came across well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greenyone wrote: »

I think so too.

Katie H has a way of saying nice things whilst backstabbing the person she's talking about.
    She also tries to belittle anyone she speaks to that she isn't keen on.
    I absolutely loathe Katie Hopkins.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeezo. Will Michelle EVER come out of KH's arse?

Michelle winning!!! I very much doubt it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    What I dislike in a situation like that is when other people butt in like Michelle to back someone else up. It just proves KP will never win with "the mean girls".

I thought Michelle was okay at the beginning, but then she started to become Hopkins' shadow. Michelle talks about Nadia being influenced by Perez, and yet Michelle's being influenced by Hopkins. I've yet to hear Michelle going against Hopkins on anything.
  • Options
    leelee69leelee69 Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    What I dislike in a situation like that is when other people butt in like Michelle to back someone else up. It just proves KP will never win with "the mean girls".

Do you also dislike it when Nadia butts in on anything to do with Perez? or is that ok?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Jeezo. Will Michelle EVER come out of KH's arse?

Michelle winning!!! I very much doubt it.

I know! It's becoming embarrassing, I think I dislike her more than KH now.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO Hopkins owned Pwicey.

Pwicey could hardly hold an incoherent argument. Hopkins for the win <333
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know, I started off thinking that Michelle was one of the good guys ,the voice of reason etc.
    Unfortunately she's shown herself in a less than negative light since teaming up with Katie H.

Katie H was going on about how she wished other housemates would stop going "up perezs ar*e" - Michelle will need surgically removing from Hopkins at the end of the show the way she's going on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    LMAO Hopkins owned Pwicey.

Pwicey could hardly hold an incoherent argument. Hopkins for the win <333
    Who's Pwicey ?

Have you got a problem with your keyboard or something ??? :confused:
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I am growing increasingly irritated by the stupid faces Hopkins pulls when listening - her raised eyebrows and cocked head - sooooooooo infuriating. She tries to belittle and put down with a look. She is a spiteful person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    As a neutral (relatively, on here) I thought Pricey kind of lost that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am growing increasingly irritated by the stupid faces Hopkins pulls when listening - her raised eyebrows and cocked head - sooooooooo infuriating. She tries to belittle and put down with a look. She is a spiteful person.

me too.

She's a smug, nasty little troll.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins is just like the bully at school - always thinks she's got a clever answer.
    She's such an obnoxious, poisonous woman.

Katie P ran rings round her.

Pricey did no such thing. She was just being shown up by Hopkins cause she believed Perez's lies with no proof.

Hopkins did not "bully" her or anyone in the house so please find the definition of what bullying really is, cause that is offensive to people who really have been bullied. :)
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Katie P came off well there. Interesting that she thinks KH is being false in the house and playing up for camera time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    As a (relative, on here) neutral, I thought Pricey kind of lost that.

I didn't.
  • Options
    Jay73Jay73 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Bit of a non event on both sides. :(

Just an excuse for producers to give Pricey a bit of air time :confused:
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    greenyone wrote: »

Yes she did, for most of it.

But it turned from KH and her talking about why she thought KH wanted "limelight" to KP talking about herself when she started bleating on about being grateful to KH for showing that KP wasn't feisty and that is what she wanted the public to see. What was that all about? It simply wasn't the discussion they were having. KP wasn't able to continue on a theme. She brought it round to herself:confused: and then escalated it to a few insults and a "I rest my case".

It is difficult to argue/debate/hold a discussion with someone like that.
  • Options
    PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, she's quite inarticulate really - that's why she has to pull schoolyard faces.
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leelee69 wrote: »
    Do you also dislike it when Nadia butts in on anything to do with Perez? or is that ok?

Give me an example I can watch (like this) and I'll answer that for you.
  • Options
    AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Well done KP!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Pricey did no such thing. She was just being shown up by Hopkins cause she believed Perez's lies with no proof.

Hopkins did not "bully" her or anyone in the house so please find the definition of what bullying really is, cause that is offensive to people who really have been bullied. :)

I know what a bully is thank you...I was bullied myself.
    I've seen plenty of them at school.
    Katie H fits the mould perfectly.
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member

At least her face moves about, unlike most of the botoxed creatures we see in celeb land. And at least she actually listens!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's Pwicey ?

Have you got a problem with your keyboard or something ??? :confused:

Is that a serious response??

People have been referring to Pricey as Pwicey on here since she went in the house. Sorry, not sorry ;-)