Options

It's all kicking off! (Nadia's husband)

TwentyFifteenTwentyFifteen Posts: 93
Forum Member
On Twitter. Nadia and her husband are getting bombarded with people talking about how she is so blasé at the prospect of male rape and her delusion to still support Perez, yet she desired to inform the police about boob and bum liking Ken. Someone has phoned the police about Perez's behaviour and Nadia's husband (@doghousemediauk) has said people are losing the plot. They are saying she is disgusting at advocating rape.

It's quite insane tbh. I think he is vile, but this is ... Madness. He does need removing for what he said and his attitude afterwards, however.

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    On Twitter. Nadia and her husband are getting bombarded with people talking about how she is so blasé at the prospect of male rape and her delusion to still support Perez, yet she desired to inform the police about boob and bum liking Ken. Someone has phoned the police about Perez's behaviour and Nadia's husband (@doghousemediauk) has said people are losing the plot. They are saying she is disgusting at advocating rape.

It's quite insane tbh. I think he is vile, but this is ... Madness. He does need removing for what he said and his attitude afterwards, however.

I'm with Nadia's husband here :kitty:
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah and all her husband seems to do is to say goodbye to them and blocking them. I'm sure their all devastated by that rejection! Lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of the general population are really, really dumb. Sorry to say that but it's true. Somebody just argued on another thread that Perez said that comment to Calum with intent, as if he were literally threatening to rape Calum inside the BB house.

I mean, that's lobotomy territory.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The world really has gone mad. I heard Nadia's husband on BOTS he did a phone in. He sounded genuinely worried about her and an all round nice bloke.

If I was him my message to all these lunatics would be 'Hi, go f*** yourself, bye'.

I've never been good at PR....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    Yeah and all her husband seems to do is to say goodbye to them and blocking them. I'm sure their all devastated by that rejection! Lol
    What else should he do? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the general population are really, really dumb. Sorry to say that but it's true. Somebody just argued on another thread that Perez said that comment to Calum with intent as if he was threatening to literally rape Calum inside the BB house.

Yep it's REALLY scary seeing posts like that. They can't all be joke posts.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Dear it's all going a bit to far now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm with Nadia's husband here :kitty:

I'm shocked at what's going on :o this BB is just spectacular. She is wrong for her blasé attitude I think though, which is extremely surprising because she is on the most PC show in Britain and is quite prolific in the media. I would've thought it would have riled her more. She even said on the show that if it was 'heterosexual' then she would think in a different light. Double standards.
  • Options
    PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sanctimonious hag will never admit she's wrong! Not one ounce of humility. Have no respect for her whatsoever.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These Hopkins supporters are scary

*shivers*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What else should he do? :confused:

Ignore them and not reply to them. Their trolls who want attention. Him blocking them makes them think they've got to him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member

His just trying to get his profile up . Don't fall for it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    These Hopkins supporters are scary

*shivers*

Excuse me, who mentioned Hopkins? You are the first on my thread. Why is it sides? Why can't you see people singularly and stop doing as Nadia did and blaming Hopkins? He could murder someone in front of her and she would still blame someone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shocked at what's going on :o this BB is just spectacular. She is wrong for her blasé attitude I think though, which is extremely surprising because she is on the most PC show in Britain and is quite prolific in the media. I would've thought it would have riled her more. She even said on the show that if it was 'heterosexual' then she would think in a different light. Double standards.

Of course it's double standards. Nadia is an over the top feminist. She went on at Ken for just looking at women's arses like it was crime of the century.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    A lot of the general population are really, really dumb. Sorry to say that but it's true. Somebody just argued on another thread that Perez said that comment to Calum with intent, as if he were literally threatening to rape Calum inside the BB house.

I hope you didn't say that with intent. :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ignore them and not reply to them. Their trolls who want attention. Him blocking them makes them think they've got to him.
    Blocking them is ignoring them. It's an easy, convenient way of ignoring people's replies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member

I agree!
    If Perez's comment was a rape threat then Katie Hopkins saying she'll shove the rule book up (Perez's) ass would be one also!
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excuse me, who mentioned Hopkins? You are the first on my thread. Why is it sides? Why can't you see people singularly and stop doing as Nadia did and blaming Hopkins? He could murder someone in front of her and she would still blame someone else.

Well who do you think is bombarding Nadia's husband with hate-posts ?

... Chegger's fans ?
  • Options
    missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sanctimonious hag will never admit she's wrong! Not one ounce of humility. Have no respect for her whatsoever.

I'm sure she thinks highly of you.

Just goes to the type of idiots that now watch this show and post on these boards no sense what so ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blocking them is ignoring them. It's an easy, convenient way of ignoring people's replies.

It still makes them think they've won though. In one tweet Nadia's husband brags to one of the trolls that he's blocking them, like they'd be upset. But really their just pleased they've managed to rile him!
  • Options
    jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yazmac wrote: »
    I agree!
    If Perez's comment was a rape threat then Katie Hopkins saying she'll shove the rule book up (Perez's) ass would be one also!

that is what I have been saying on the BB Pages :)
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Well who do you think is bombarding Nadia's husband with hate-posts ?

... Chegger's fans ?

THIS ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
  • Options
    PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missbeenie wrote: »
    I'm sure she thinks highly of you.

Just goes to the type of idiots that now watch this show and post on these boards no sense what so ever.

Sheer Irony.

Oh and Nadia doesn't know me. I never went on BB and made a complete and utter ass out of myself. So your "point" is moot.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When has she ever advocated rape??????

You know what ..... I seriously cba
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member

But how is what Perez said any worse than what Alexander said? I don't remember there being such outrage then?
This discussion has been closed.