Options

Michelle says Perez is playing the victim

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Interesting comment from someone who wears a t shirt claiming people of certain sexual persuasions are all victims and by golly she is going to stand up for them.

Staggering hypocrisy.I also believe we are now at the point where we will need industrial equipment to remove her head from Hopkins arse so far has she disappeared up there.

She's a complete waste of space.

Comments

• Options
    kissitbettakissitbetta Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is right. He IS playing the victim.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting comment from someone who wears a t shirt claiming people of certain sexual persuasions are all victims and by golly she is going to stand up for them.

Staggering hypocrisy.I also believe we are now at the point where we will need industrial equipment to remove her head from Hopkins arse so far has she disappeared up there.

But she is right, he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How? They're not talking to him and he feels he can't approach them because of past events. He has no choice but to go with the flow. What's he supposed to do? Demand they all include him?
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are validating his sympathy card.
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she watches the show back and realizes what a hypocrite she has been. She needs to WAKE up!
  • Options
    abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope she is the one that gets dragged out of the house by her hair tomorrow kicking and screaming. Either her or Cami Li. Both make my skin crawl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    She worships at the feet of strength. From the very beginning she said all those upset by Ken's behaviour were sensitive, whereas she found it funny because she was strong and could take it. For someone who purports to stand up for the outcasts she sure is drawn to the bullies.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's not doing anything wrong. He's making his own entertainment and they constantly have to bitch and moan about it, they are pathetic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. He will play any role just as long as he's the centre of attention. He will degrade himself - anything, anything, anything, just to get attention.

I really cannot stand the sight of him anymore. He's not funny, he's not interesting, he's just a horrible deluded specimen of a human being with absolutely no redeeming features.
  • Options
    MelaxMelax Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez always plays the victim in real life too. Old habits.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is right
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A diesel fueled crainio-rectal disengagement engine? Honestly, at this point I think it's a chronic condition they'll both have to learn to live with.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Michelle disgusts me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A diesel fueled crainio-rectal disengagement engine? Honestly, at this point I think it's a chronic condition they'll both have to learn to live with.

That made me LOL :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    that's all perez is good for playing the victim even his website is shite
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's right though he is.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's right though in my opinion...
  • Options
    hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    I just don't understand why she doesn't engage him? I mean, why doesn't she challenge him or something? I don't get it. For such a self-proclaimed champion she is very passive.
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is playing the victim because he is the victim
  • Options
    MelaxMelax Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOBCITY wrote: »
    that's all perez is good for playing the victim even his website is shite

Isn't his website just a collection of pictures of people more famous than him and where he draws penises and childish insults on their faces?
    What's the american equivalent of Billy no mates?
  • Options
    BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member

She has got it spot on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how he's playing the victim, anyone care to explain? Oh and I don't like him.
  • Options
    BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Not sure how he's playing the victim, anyone care to explain? Oh and I don't like him.

Oh, for god sake...use your brain!
  • Options
    ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notice how almost everything Michelle said as the clairvoyant was just repeating everything Hopkins has said to her about ppl.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

I don't think he is either.