Options

What kind of BOMBSHELL would satisfy you?

DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,496
Forum Member
✭✭
Let's face it .... we all know tonight is going to be utter crap and a huge disappointment on the grandest scale. It is NOT going to turn the house upside down. It is NOT going to rock the house to the very core, foreverrrrrrrrrrrr. It is NOT going to be anything we haven't seen before to some degree.
We know we're all gonna be sat there in front of the telly, fighting off a coma mumbling "Was that it? Has it happened yet?"

So what would you like to see?
Asteroids?
Zombie invasion?
The humour police storming the house and arresting them all for crimes against ...... and fashion in Perez's case?

What would really get the house rocking & shock you to the core?

Comments

• Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly I'd do a vote to save and do a double eviction with t three least popular so the final is better and they have longer, less rushed interviews.
    Then I'd get Perez (who is already up for every eviction) to choose who he goes up against on Tuesday.

Then I'd bring back Ken, for a laugh.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    An actual bomb
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People on the forum will never be satisfied because most people who use forums do so to moan and moan and moan.
  • Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People on the forum will never be satisfied because most people who use forums do so to moan and moan and moan.

Are you stating that or moaning about it? :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    What do we know?
    They are saying there is an eviction...no vote lines are open... Emma is going in to take someone out of the house...there is a twist around letters from home.

I really hope that they don't just get housemates to nominate there and then, and kick out the one who gets the most HM votes, that would be really unfair.

I can see someone like Perez...as he is the one being eternally nominated... being given a shredder and 2 random letters with the HM's name on the front. He then has to choose who gets the letter and who gets shredded.
    However I still don't see how they can boot someone out without a vote. Or a VERY short vote!!
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »
    An actual bomb

That could work ;-)
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send in Ebola Nurse as a housemate. And she'd win. Katey Hopkins's called her a bomb.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see all the evicted /chucked out housemates come back to nominate the ones that they want to get chucked out...all on screen of course.

The top two will then join Perez as potential evictees

Then I would like an honest draw from a lottery type machine with all the phone numbers of everyone in the UK....the picked number would be phoned and the person on the other end gets to choose who gets kicked out immediately.

...and i would like a baying crowd too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's face it .... we all know tonight is going to be utter crap and a huge disappointment on the grandest scale. It is NOT going to turn the house upside down. It is NOT going to rock the house to the very core, foreverrrrrrrrrrrr. It is NOT going to be anything we haven't seen before to some degree.

You just wait, Negative Nelly. It'll be epic. It'll change lives. TV as we know it will never be the same again. Rock the house? Try rock the PLANET! ;-)
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Send in Ebola Nurse as a housemate. And she'd win. Katey Hopkins's called her a bomb.

i like this option :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hilton to spontaneously combust
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Reverse Russian Roulette.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something like Dead Set.

For real.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma goes in and drags Kav out, no interview.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Emma goes in and drags Kav out, no interview.

that gives him too much air time, couldn't they just lock him in next time he goes to the loo. no one would notice he'd gone.
  • Options
    sandy_53sandy_53 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Emma literally dragging Hopkins out.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Musical chairs with the last one left standing getting dragged out by the hair.
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musical chairs with the last one left standing getting dragged out by the hair.
    I thought of that as well and thought it would turn into carnage at first but then the nice ones like Cheggers would just refuse to use the elbow and think that punching a woman in the ribcage is not the done thing. Poor Cheggers.
  • Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma goes in with a Ginger fat northern child, and they confront Hopkins before dragging her out :D
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I thought of that as well and thought it would turn into carnage at first but then the nice ones like Cheggers would just refuse to use the elbow and think that punching a woman in the ribcage is not the done thing. Poor Cheggers.

I'd like to see that.

Pass the parcel, then? With the prize in the middle being a little suitcase. :D
  • Options
    pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinkaf1 wrote: »
    What do we know?
    They are saying there is an eviction...no vote lines are open... Emma is going in to take someone out of the house...there is a twist around letters from home.

I really hope that they don't just get housemates to nominate there and then, and kick out the one who gets the most HM votes, that would be really unfair.

I can see someone like Perez...as he is the one being eternally nominated... being given a shredder and 2 random letters with the HM's name on the front. He then has to choose who gets the letter and who gets shredded.
    However I still don't see how they can boot someone out without a vote. Or a VERY short vote!!

Also there is no CROWD
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naked twister
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    oh! I didn't know that!
    This smacks of them taking Perez out then.
    I think there have been diary room conversations and him saying he wants to leave. They KNOW that if the housemates have the power to boot him they all will.
    Like the guy in the normal BB who pushed the button, can't even remember his name. I thought it was very unfair and goes against the whole "you decide" ethos. Because we wont, they will.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinkaf1 wrote: »
    What do we know?
    They are saying there is an eviction...no vote lines are open...

Vote lines will be open during the show but only for a short time.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/celebrity-big-brother-live-bombshell

After 27 days in the House, housemates might think they have Big Brother sussed but tonight they'll be getting the shock of the series!

Emma and Rylan will be live in the studio for the first of two very special shows and they're going to turn the House upside down.

We'll see the celebrities receiving letters from home, but hometime will be a lot closer than they think for an unsuspecting housemate.

Hostess with the mostess Emma will enter the House to show one of the remaining eight the door.

Voting lines will open during the show and it will be up to you to decide who leaves on Emma's arm.

Book your place on the sofa from 8pm, stick the telly on Channel 5 and get ready for some seriously dramatic viewing.
    - See more at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/celebrity-big-brother-live-bombshell#sthash.AM7l8wWU.dpuf
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like them asked who do they think is the least entertaining to the public (in the diary room without fuss) and the bottom two removed via the diary room for being dull.

...And told that they don't deserve a crowd because they haven't been earned one.