Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unlove me wrote: »
    i saw that and fault yep there not suspects anymore

Lauren, Les and Pam not pictured either. Maybe just unavailable... Jac Jossa is noticeably preggers so I guess wont appear in much promo stuff unless just neck up lol
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pacerkez wrote: »
    2 others also :)

Oh does the position of 2 of them mean something.. Hmm
    yep, I have noticed Pam and Les are missing from the cover too. Max and Cindy seem to be kneeling down, while the others are standing. Not sure if that means anything, or it is just the way the photo people wanted the picture to look:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and aren't the suspects to drop again before the reveal?

I think the suspects may get dropped to four, or five, when it is time for the reveal. I might be wrong, but cannot imagine they will stick to 9-14 suspects for the Lucy murder reveal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    I think the suspects may get dropped to four, or five, when it is time for the reveal. I might be wrong, but cannot imagine they will stick to 9-14 suspects for the Lucy murder reveal.

so do i i reckon we get ian peter jane cindy and whitney left its gonna be out of them :D:p
  • Options
    PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep, I have noticed Pam and Les are missing from the cover too. Max and Cindy seem to be kneeling down, while the others are standing. Not sure if that means anything, or it is just the way the photo people wanted the picture to look:)

Could be right. Just seems that max is wanting to help and Cindy found her maybe. It's a strange photo that's for sure
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so do i i reckon we get ian peter jane cindy and whitney left its gonna be out of them :D:p

I think them also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I still think Abi will be left to one of the last final 4/5 suspects. I cannot see her being ruled out, until the end, if she is not the killer.

I personally do not think Ian and Max are the killers. My final 5 suspects are Cindy/Peter/Jane/Abi and Whitney. I think I am going to be wrong though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it me or does that piece of paper look differnt than before, I'm sure before it was torn in a circular shape and now in a straight cut line.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    I still think Abi will be left to one of the last final 4/5 suspects. I cannot see her being ruled out, until the end, if she is not the killer.

That's true about Abi, she's a popular suspect. I just hope it's not her, I'll be disappointed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    To me the most significant part of the new picture that has been released are the words "You killed Lucy"; the precise words spoken by Emma. From this perhaps we can assume that one of the people in this picture is who she met up with in the park......the question is then whether Emma had correctly solved the case.
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i will be absoloutley gutted if its Sadie. Odds have dropped big time to 25/1 i did originally think it was her, to get revenge on Lauren, and was mistaken for Lucy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    i will be absoloutley gutted if its Sadie. Odds have dropped big time to 25/1 i did originally think it was her, to get revenge on Lauren, and was mistaken for Lucy.

I thought that to begin with, is that jakes daughter or ex? I can't remember. The reason why is that his daughter sent Lauren hate text. I don't now though.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,323
    Forum Member
    I thought that to begin with, is that jakes daughter or ex? I can't remember. The reason why is that his daughter sent Lauren hate text. I don't now though.

Sadie was Jake's hot wife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody remember if Ian called lucy a lot the day she didn't return home when she spent the night with Lee in the restaurant?.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Sadie was Jake's hot wife.

Lol thanks
  • Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would be quite annoyed if it turned out to be Sadie, not only would it be a complete cop out for me, Sadie isnt a suspect, the whole New Years Day episode would make no sense, Emma wouldnt of had Sadie's number and the whole thing would just be rubbish IMO, plus when Emma called the killer they knew who she was, which Sadie wouldnt of done
  • Options
    w1dget9w1dget9 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere that some of the suspects DONT have twitter accounts , maybe they are the missing ones !
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Peggy did it. Babs is coming back for the live week, mind you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it possible that Max will confess to save Abi and take the rap. Might have a Branning free square for a time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i dont know what it is but i keep coming back to whitney
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder is the very first scene in the episode after Lucy dies a bit clever in that perhaps the we are shown the killer at the location where it happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0OTzHpJug
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder is the very first scene in the episode after Lucy dies a bit clever in that perhaps the we are shown the killer at the location where it happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0OTzHpJug

also somthing iv just noticed pause at 0:27 look above the cooker on the white ledge thingy is that her music box ???:confused:
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right did anyone Notice Tonight, when Peter took his shirt off, and Lauren chucked it on the floor. The yellow piece peice of paper that was missing from the file, Lauren chucked the shirt straight on top of it. So whoever picks the shirt up, will know!? Did any see it.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Right did anyone Notice Tonight, when Peter took his shirt off, and Lauren chucked it on the floor. The yellow piece peice of paper that was missing from the file, Lauren chucked the shirt straight on top of it. So whoever picks the shirt up, will know!? Did any see it.

Yes. It's a missing piece from Emma's notes. Probably someone is going to discover it very soon. ;-)
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the whole point of that scene, was to show the bit of paper was still there, just waiting to be found. If you think about it, there really wasn't much more point to the scene, except to give some EE fans a moment with Peter shirtless of course :D