Options

ISIL claims..

Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
Forum Member
..to have burned Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. Not verified yet but just coming through on Sky News.

If this is true there are no depths they can sink to.

Comments

• Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Barbaric
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IS are just an absolute bunch of barbaric, evil and wicked thugs.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do people expect? We shouldn't be shocked . These folk are retarded, micro penile losers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The FBI wrote: »
    What do people expect? We shouldn't be shocked . These folk are retarded, micro penile losers

They're either very close to being the lowest of the low, or they are the lowest of the low.
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Which country is going to crack first?

If it weren't so tragic, it would almost border on absurd comedy the way they are seemingly so desperate to anger and shock that they are dreaming up ever more weird and wonderful ways to kill people.
  • Options
    jackthomjackthom Posts: 6,643
    Forum Member
    idlewilde wrote: »
    Which country is going to crack first?

If they were trying to get public opinion against them around the world they could hardly be doing a better job.

I hope air strikes against IS are stepped up as a result of this.
  • Options
    Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member

When we cease to be shocked at this type of cruelty it will be a sorry world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackthom wrote: »
    If they were trying to get public opinion against them around the world they could hardly be doing a better job.

I hope air strikes against IS are stepped up as a result of this.

They're blatantly goading everybody into all out war.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    They're either very close to being the lowest of the low, or they are the lowest of the low.

Subhuman scum >:(
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very bad mistake by these psychopaths, the perverted barbarity of his killing will turn the Jordanian tribes against them.
  • Options
    Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,146
    Forum Member
    When we cease to be shocked at this type of cruelty it will be a sorry world.

Indeed

I don't think he meant the act wasn't shocking, more so the fact this is IS......there is no low with them.....so in that sense, burning someone alive isn't a shocking act from IS
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member

One thing what ISIL aren't is 'retarded'. Please don't demonize people with learning difficulties etc.

It was done as an example to other Arab/Muslim states to show what they will do if caught.
  • Options
    chaffchaff Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IS are just an absolute bunch of barbaric, evil and wicked thugs.

A cogent analysis as ever, zx50. This forum would be all the poorer without your insight.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible, RIP, condolences to all family and friends :(
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Would seem so. They're not after securing some borders and being left alone that's for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chaff wrote: »
    A cogent analysis as ever, zx50. This forum would be all the poorer without your insight.

Absolutely. :D

Edit: I see you've added another quote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly.
    As Jon Nichol said a few months ago, the publicity and the outrage and attention they get for these atrocities is exactly what they're after.
  • Options
    lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure a large number of countries could muster they're SAS equivalents and send in squads to start picking off key targets to weaken these goat shaggers.......
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Wasn't he a muslim?
    I don't get it

Just get every country in the world to send in troops and wipe ISIS out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably. If something doesn't work, go to the next level.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vosne wrote: »
    Would seem so. They're not after securing some borders and being left alone that's for sure.

What they want isn't "Everyone else vs IS" but a perceived scenario of "Everyone else vs Islam" which is the reason for the propaganda. i.e "Look brothers and sisters, look what the infidels do to Muslims. Rise up now!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Probably. If something doesn't work, go to the next level.

You'd need to be a pretty disturbed individual to even think of doing this stuff though. What normally adjusted human being would even consider doing the things they do?

Are we dealing with evil, insanity, or a combination of the two?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What they want isn't "Everyone else vs IS" but a perceived scenario of "Everyone else vs Islam" which is the reason for the propaganda. i.e "Look brothers and sisters, look what the infidels do to Muslims. Rise up now!"

Look at what they are doing to Muslims though.
  • Options
    lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give them a country of their own..let everyone who wants to live by their backward ways, unhindered travel to there..........

Then nuke it.
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Burning alive a Jordanian pilot seems somewhat counter productive then.

(As well as being barbaric etc.)