Options

What A Disgusting, Heartless Way To KIll Off Katie Sugden!

Comments

• Options
    Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I hope they make Katie "vanish", rather than die. The interfering storyline is wearing a bit thin now though.

I would genuniely like to see Andy and Robert being nice to each other for "real", rather than make believe.

SB totally twisted Carl King's character before he left. Yes he was a naughty character, but he was never evil; which SB made him into the couple of weeks before he died.

They would been better off getting rid of cameron then.
  • Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I will never forgive Emmerdale for killing off Carl. Tom didn't even want to leave! :(
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I will never forgive Emmerdale for killing off Carl. Tom didn't even want to leave! :(

I remember the 'after show' for the 40th, when Sammy looked a bit chocked up when they talked about Tom leaving.:(
    It must be difficult to deal with leaving for those soap actors who've been in a show for years. It really must be a life changer.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way emmerdale are playing this does seem like they are killing her off or wanting us to believe it. There is no way at this moment in time Katie would leave Andy and he wouldn't leave her so if she isn't killed off then maybe they both leave. Didn't kelvin say he wanted a break from emmerdale. Maybe he's taking 12 month off and will return without Katie. Something happens in the 12 months maybe Katie has an affair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    The way emmerdale are playing this does seem like they are killing her off or wanting us to believe it. There is no way at this moment in time Katie would leave Andy and he wouldn't leave her so if she isn't killed off then maybe they both leave. Didn't kelvin say he wanted a break from emmerdale. Maybe he's taking 12 month off and will return without Katie. Something happens in the 12 months maybe Katie has an affair.

Kelvin, is definitely not leaving!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelvin, is definitely not leaving!:)

Damn it. Any other theories as to how Katie would leave that doesn't involve her dying?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn it. Any other theories as to how Katie would leave that doesn't involve her dying?

I'm afraid It's too late to bother thinking of theories.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid It's too late to bother thinking of theories.:(

Its never too late. When does she leave?
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its never too late. When does she leave?

This Friday - yay! .
  • Options
    Sal*UKSal*UK Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Surely Robert is going to kill her after she catches him out with Aaron?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sal*UK wrote: »
    Surely Robert is going to kill her after she catches him out with Aaron?

He deserves to burn in hell!>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its an accidental death. I won't be happy if they have brought Robert back just to make him a killer.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Did he not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he not?

No it wasn't his choice. :(
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No it wasn't his choice. :(

That was a terrible decision
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a terrible decision

I agree. I don't know what the producer was thinking of.
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit of lateral thinking. Robert gets found out and leaves, and Katie goes with him.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    A bit of lateral thinking. Robert gets found out and leaves, and Katie goes with him.:o

There is definately only one character who is leaving this week!
  • Options
    stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Sammy not being on social media it's all going to go very quiet for her in regards to public exposure and contact.
    Who knows when, or even if we'll see or hear from her again?
    I'm going to miss her wonderful smile.:(
  • Options
    dachoccydudedachoccydude Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In today's episode (last night for those of you in the UK), Andy was definitely at the end of his tether with Katy. I'm still betting that he tells her to do one and she leaves the village, especially after Wednesday's episode when
    Robert and Chrissie pull the plug on the Wylie's Farm deal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mewikime wrote: »
    In today's episode (last night for those of you in the UK), Andy was definitely at the end of his tether with Katy. I'm still betting that he tells her to do one and she leaves the village, especially after Wednesday's episode when
    Robert and Chrissie pull the plug on the Wylie's Farm deal.

So you think the death stuff is a red herring?
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way Katie has been whining all week i'm not surprised someone bumps her off. STFU Katie you annoying bint.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its an accidental death. I won't be happy if they have brought Robert back just to make him a killer.

Same. I don't want Robert leaving anytime soon so i hope he has nothing to do with whiny Katies demise.
  • Options
    stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you think the death stuff is a red herring?

Now this is finally it.
    . 19th Feb - The villagers say their goodbyes::(
  • Options
    LaneKentLaneKent Posts: 2,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it is accidental. There was a promo on the ITV site last week that appeared to show
    Robert push Katie in the barn. It was a blink or you miss it moment. So I wonder if she falls and hits her head or something like that?