• Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Infected boob or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    She does have a nasty infection in her boob apparently. Not forgetting she has not long had a baby as well. Id imagine sleeping in the same house with those misfits dont help either lol.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    thanks she looked under par
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be honest, I disliked Pricey after her break up with Pete (want a fan if him when he was a musician but seeing him after as a person BIG time ) . However....she's an amazing woman. She was amazing in the jungle and she's shown insane amazing resolve and determination to go into BB with her ::rolls eyes to how silly I'm making this sound:: "bad boob".
    It must be very painful, and as said she's just had a baby. I think I hear her saying the other day the dressing being changed had opened up the wound again :s
    So yes I think she looks drained and wouldn't be surprised if it was that...but goth damn girl, you got balls of steel to grin and bare it.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    So yes I think she looks drained and wouldn't be surprised if it was that...but goth damn girl, you got balls of steel to grin and bare it.

She didn't bare it, she kept it covered up! :D
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    I'll be honest, I disliked Pricey after her break up with Pete (want a fan if him when he was a musician but seeing him after as a person BIG time ) . However....she's an amazing woman. She was amazing in the jungle and she's shown insane amazing resolve and determination to go into BB with her ::rolls eyes to how silly I'm making this sound:: "bad boob".
    It must be very painful, and as said she's just had a baby. I think I hear her saying the other day the dressing being changed had opened up the wound again :s

So why go in there? Why not stay home and look after her brand new baby and her infected boob?
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    So why go in there? Why not stay home and look after her brand new baby and her infected boob?

Hear hear! well said
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because for her it's a job? She's not pulling a sickie ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    She didn't bare it, she kept it covered up! :D
    Oh I don't know how it's spelt! Lol
    I've made no issue in saying I'm horridly dyslexic and I just can not spell. You'd laugh if you saw what my mind reads some of these thread titles as the first 8 times I look at them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seems the girl is damned if she does and damned if she dont. If she refused it and it got out (which it would) then she would of been slated and accused of using the boob and baby thing as an excuse blah blah. Sometimes its good to take things and people on face value rather than reading too much and over analysing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pompeybird wrote: »
    Seems the girl is damned if she does and damned if she dont. If she refused it and it got out (which it would) then she would of been slated and accused of using the boob and baby thing as an excuse blah blah. Sometimes its good to take things and people on face value rather than reading too much and over analysing.
    TRUTH! Something this forum needs to do!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TRUTH! Something this forum needs to do!
    I dont tend to take notice of whats in the media unless its 100% FACT (which is rare) i dont even have newspapers in my house because they are not even good enough to wipe my backside with.
    I would rather make up my own mind by what i see of a person with my own eyes and hear with my own ears.
    I think she is coming across quite well in there ..... Normal even. She actually seems like a nice girl. Ok she is very graphic at times with regards to her sex life but people have asked so she is telling them. Its who she is and i think its great she wont change just because society thinks she should. :)
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From a Health & Safety and Occupational Health in the Workplace point of view I am sure that KP would not be allowed to stay in the house if her breast problem was that bad. By law they have a duty of care for her as technically whilst she is in the house under a contract she is employed. I should think a doctor is in there or at least an Occupational Health Nurse checking her daily. These shows have them even if contracted in. I think its probably more emotional drainage. I noticed Nadia began to look drained and drawn whilst in there and Perez looked terrible. The bedrooms are locked at night apparently and the air flow must be poor and previous housemates have complained of the house being really cold at night so I think these also must be stressors. Seriously though how could anyone live in that house and not be drained - except for Cheggars that is :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    From a Health & Safety and Occupational Health in the Workplace point of view I am sure that KP would not be allowed to stay in the house if her breast problem was that bad. By law they have a duty of care for her as technically whilst she is in the house under a contract she is employed. I should think a doctor is in there or at least an Occupational Health Nurse checking her daily. These shows have them even if contracted in. I think its probably more emotional drainage. I noticed Nadia began to look drained and drawn whilst in there and Perez looked terrible. The bedrooms are locked at night apparently and the air flow must be poor and previous housemates have complained of the house being really cold at night so I think these also must be stressors. Seriously though how could anyone live in that house and not be drained - except for Cheggars that is :)
    I think she does have a nurse of some sort who dresses the wound and cleans it etc. :)
    Id imagine like you say the emotional drain must be a bit much. Patsy was another who was looking ill as well.
    I know i couldnt do it ..... I dont do cold ..... Never mind snoring and coughing in the night ....... I would be done for GBH on that alone :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont tend to take notice of whats in the media unless its 100% FACT (which is rare) i dont even have newspapers in my house because they are not even good enough to wipe my backside with.
    I would rather make up my own mind by what i see of a person with my own eyes and hear with my own ears.
    I think she is coming across quite well in there ..... Normal even. She actually seems like a nice girl. Ok she is very graphic at times with regards to her sex life but people have asked so she is telling them. Its who she is and i think its great she wont change just because society thinks she should. :)
    TBH I don't see her talk about sex being anymore graphic than the ones me and my three best mates have. I'm in my late 20's and when we get a chance to talk (I live the other end of the country now) talk often draws onto the men in or not in our lives. Sex is a big portion of that talk, I think those who say it's disgusting either are in denial about the talks they have or don't have a very interesting sex life.
    Yes I said it.
    So shoot me.
    Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TBH I don't see her talk about sex being anymore graphic than the ones me and my three best mates have. I'm in my late 20's and when we get a chance to talk (I live the other end of the country now) talk often draws onto the men in or not in our lives. Sex is a big portion of that talk, I think those who say it's disgusting either are in denial about the talks they have or don't have a very interesting sex life.
    Yes I said it.
    So shoot me.
    Lol

Id rather have a hot chocolate and my kindle :D Ha ha im only 33 but i have always found it uncomfortable when people go into too much detail about that sort of thing .... Even public displays of affection weirds me out lol - I have noooo idea why ive always been the same ...... But having said that i have done the whole ann summers party thing and read 50 shades etc.
    Lets face it compared to Charlotte from Geordie Shores Katie P is like a nun :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id rather have a hot chocolate and my kindle :D Ha ha im only 33 but i have always found it uncomfortable when people go into too much detail about that sort of thing .... Even public displays of affection weirds me out lol - I have noooo idea why ive always been the same ...... But having said that i have done the whole ann summers party thing and read 50 shades etc.
    Lets face it compared to Charlotte from Geordie Shores Katie P is like a nun :D
    Lol but are you saying she's disgusting for what she's said?
    As for 50 shades, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's heavily into D/s bdsm who's refusing to see the film and refused to read the books after reading the odd paragraph. (It's sooooo bad IMO)
    I'm sure people who'd hear me say I'd refuse to see the film IRL would think me a prude lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol but are you saying she's disgusting for what she's said?
    As for 50 shades, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's heavily into D/s bdsm who's refusing to see the film and refused to read the books after reading the odd paragraph. (It's sooooo bad IMO)
    I'm sure people who'd hear me say I'd refuse to see the film IRL would think me a prude lol
    Nooooo not at all. She was asked so she was honest. Personally i find it a bit too graphic and a bit much but thats just me but i wouldnt say she is disgusting for it. I grew up in a predominately male environment (only girl out of my siblings) maybe thats why im not keen on that sort of thing but i would never say she was disgusting for it. Honest when asked which is fair play its just a bit much for me personally that all :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then that my darling means you're a rare find. Sane and sensible even if your not overly fussed on ones behaviour :D:D
    Good for you x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Then that my darling means you're a rare find. Sane and sensible even if your not overly fussed on ones behaviour :D:D
    Good for you x
    Lol im a raver .... We tend to take people how we find them. If people want to chat about their sex life just because its too much for me does not make it wrong.
    Too much judging going on in this world without me adding to it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you've got a Pompey supporter right here for life :) people need to have that perspective
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree with you. Any normal person would do that but when you are so so desperate to be in the public eye constantly and will sell absolutely anything about yourself, marriage problems, your exes, sex life antics that's the depths you will sink to I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Agree with you. Any normal person would do that but when you are so so desperate to be in the public eye constantly and will sell absolutely anything about yourself, marriage problems, your exes, sex life antics that's the depths you will sink to I suppose.

Stuff like this is her job. If she was an average joe working in a office and suddenly said "oh I can't work at the moment because of my infection from having my implant taken out" people would rip into her. Saying oh come on it's not physical labour!
    As for her child, again it's her job. Why not have the mother go back to work and have the father look after the baby. It is 2015 after all.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuff like this is her job. If she was an average joe working in a office and suddenly said "oh I can't work at the moment because of my infection from having my implant taken out" people would rip into her. Saying oh come on it's not physical labour!
    As for her child, again it's her job. Why not have the mother go back to work and have the father look after the baby. It is 2015 after all.

You call what Katie Price does a job :o
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I don't know how it's spelt! Lol
    I've made no issue in saying I'm horridly dyslexic and I just can not spell. You'd laugh if you saw what my mind reads some of these thread titles as the first 8 times I look at them.

Sorry about that, didn't know you had a problem. Just couldn't resist having my little 'joke' :)