Options

Sex with another person

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,278
    Forum Member
    idlewilde wrote: »
    Sex with other people isn't the norm on DS, no.

:D LOL.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Not sure if trolling (probably), but I'll answer it po-faced (not poo faced) anyway just in case.
    CarlLewis wrote: »
    Something bugs me about the idea of it.
    Don't other people habitually smell of poo?.

Some people may smell of poo, usually men, or at least, I've never known a woman smell of poo. It's not true for most people. It's probably due to a bad diet, not wiping properly or having some issue down there.
    Do people normally clean themselves down there before they do the deed?.

It doesn't have to be right before you do, a shower a day should be enough to keep things fresh down there
    My last sex was with a pro who had clearly kept clean, but I'm wondering if that's the norm.

Yes, I'd say most women shower daily so would be clean down there. It is the norm.
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never had sex with anyone who smells of poo :o I just assumed that was normal but reading this thread maybe I have just been incredibly lucky :D
  • Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    I thought this was a perfectly valid thread. People don't seem to be taking it seriously.

Some lap dancers smell of poo.

Annoying, paying £10 for a dance and getting that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was a perfectly valid thread. People don't seem to be taking it seriously.

Sure you did ;-)

Seriously though, perhaps sometimes you smell of poo and that's what you sometimes smell.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member

Maybe you have a particularly sensitive nose? Or maybe you just know some rank lap dancers! incidentally, I've only been to spearmint rhino a couple of times in my life, but where are you getting a lapdance for only a tenner?! I think it was about £30 when I last went and that was many years ago. Maybe that's your problem? You get what you pay for :D
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I expect the common pooey denominator in all these situations, is you.
  • Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    Maybe you have a particularly sensitive nose? Or maybe you just know some rank lap dancers! incidentally, I've only been to spearmint rhino a couple of times in my life, but where are you getting a lapdance for only a tenner?! I think it was about £30 when I last went and that was many years ago. Maybe that's your problem? You get what you pay for :D

£10 where I live. Also £10 from 1-5 at Browns/Horns/Griffin in east london.
  • Options
    RadiogramRadiogram Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyone paying a slapper to "dance" on them deserves to be shat on never mind just have the smell.

Mind you that might cost extra.
  • Options
    DadDancerDadDancer Posts: 3,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only £10 for a dance sounds a bit cheap? £20 is the usual going rate and can't say I have ever had a dance with a smelly lap dancer. They are normally immaculate and smell amazing. Drenched in perfume and that sweet smelling oil they all seems to wear. What is that oil I wonder? it's like lap dancer in a bottle!

I suggest you get down to a better club
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radiogram wrote: »
    Anyone paying a slapper to "dance" on them deserves to be shat on never mind just have the smell.

Mind you that might cost extra.

why? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've read that because of our high consumption of dairy in the West, we smell a bit cheesy or of sour milk, to non-Westerners...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DadDancer wrote: »
    why? :confused:

Just never seen the point in it. Smacks of desperation really.

Maybe it's just me/
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only £10 for a dance sounds a bit cheap? £20 is the usual going rate and can't say I have ever had a dance with a smelly lap dancer. They are normally immaculate and smell amazing. Drenched in perfume and that sweet smelling oil they all seems to wear. What is that oil I wonder? it's like lap dancer in a bottle!

I suggest you get down to a better club
    It's you isn't it? Your the lap dancer drenched in perfume and sweet smelling oils. That's why your screen name is DadDancer... ;)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I think OP is the smelly one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    It's you isn't it? Your the lap dancer drenched in perfume and sweet smelling oils. That's why your screen name is DadDancer... ;)

oh no! I have finally been found out! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe it's just me/

it's just an alternative to going to nightclubs for me and my mates, for that occasional extended lads night out. I would also be lying if I said we didn't enjoy watching beautiful and intelligent women taking their clothes off and chatting to them. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's just an alternative to going to nightclubs for me and my mates, for that occasional extended lads night out. I would also be lying if I said we didn't enjoy watching beautiful and intelligent women taking their clothes off and chatting to them. ;-)

Fair enough, I prefer a curry myself :D
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That wasn't a strip club, it was a public toilet
  • Options
    wampa1wampa1 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One time, I remember wiping and wiping and wiping and there was still poo on the paper. I eventually gave up but spent the whole day paranoid that I smelt of poo until at last I got home to have a shower. Dunno what happened. I looked on Google and they call it a 'million wiper'
  • Options
    lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That wasn't a strip club, it was a public toilet

That wasn't a lap dancer, it was George Michael.................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it not a home for OAPs? That's why they just charge £10 per dance (just topping up their pension) and maybe some have incontinence issues :o
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe it's just me/

It's not just you RG, I think that women are the greatest invention since sliced bread, but I wouldn't dream of going to a lap dancing club/strip joint, or topless bar.
    I can just imagine the women are looking out at a sea of eyeballs on stalks, and thinking, "What a bunch of losers, the only way they're going to see a pair of tits is by paying to see them."
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just you RG, I think that women are the greatest invention since sliced bread, but I wouldn't dream of going to a lap dancing club/strip joint, or topless bar.
    I can just imagine the women are looking out at a sea of eyeballs on stalks, and thinking, "What a bunch of losers, the only way they're going to see a pair of tits is by paying to see them."
    You'd be surprised. Considering the names they get called....like "Slapper" as one persons posted on here.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I expect the common pooey denominator in all these situations, is you.

Maybe there's a bit stuck up his nose.