Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just added a bit to the wiki article lol, its weird someone would add that to tanyas wiki page?
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone could fool scenes of crime officers, morticians, doctor who certified death etc.

Lucy must be dead. She couldn't have play-acted with all those people around her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    The last paragraph doesn't show any mention unless I'm missing a clue?

This is it:

The UK communications regulator Ofcom later found that the episodes depicting the storyline were in breach of the 2005 Broadcasting Code. They contravened the rules regarding protection of children by appropriate scheduling, appropriate depiction of violence before the 9 p.m. watershed and appropriate depiction of potentially offensive content.[37]

After that it's simply references and external links.

Unless you mean something that isn't in the last paragraph (but found via a page search)...
    Lauren reveals that it was Abi who killed Lucy

The last bit of the storylines section
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    dantay24uk wrote: »
    The Ben hearing aid scene is simply so the actor no longer has to wear it because it's "invisible". I wouldn't think anymore in to it than that.

Without referencing we all would have been going "where is Ben's hearing aid!"

Ah, yes. So simple now that you mention it lol :D
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    dantay24uk wrote: »
    The Ben hearing aid scene is simply so the actor no longer has to wear it because it's "invisible". I wouldn't think anymore in to it than that.

Without referencing we all would have been going "where is Ben's hearing aid!"
    We got a close up shot of it through which was strange if it wont be connected to anything else.
  • Options
    BitoftreakleBitoftreakle Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Peter with Jane covering for him makes the most sense, they have the most motive and the 'It wasn't there' from Emma is probably Jane's car which wasn't in front of the Beales' house in Fatboy's video but was in the day of Lucy's death and the morning, and Emma looked at a photo of the house. Ben and Jay had the same dealer too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking now that Jane knows Ian killed Lucy. She's marrying him to screw him over afterwards - she'll get all his businesses etc and he won't be able to do a thing about it. She'll have him by the short and curlies.
  • Options
    Zorah88Zorah88 Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    Surely if it was this person then why hasn't lauren confronted them 😩
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    The beginning of the dreaded "I told you so" and "I said this from Day 1" business.

Don't worry - SP's post will soon be moved to the big thread :) The mods are really good there - anyone who starts a thread with their own theories soon have it moved and it's the same people who start threads over and over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    I'm thinking now that Jane knows Ian killed Lucy. She's marrying him to screw him over afterwards - she'll get all his businesses etc and he won't be able to do a thing about it. She'll have him by the short and curlies.

I don't think Jane is mean enough to use Lucy's death to her advantage. Maybe she's marrying him out of guilt or because she feels sorry for him or maybe she genuinely loves him but I don't think she'd be heartless enough to cash in on her step daughters death.
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter was too distraught for it to be him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think Jane is mean enough to use Lucy's death to her advantage. Maybe she's marrying him out of guilt or because she feels sorry for him or maybe she genuinely loves him but I don't think she'd be heartless enough to cash in on her step daughters death.

Marrying him for the sake of the children to make a fresh start
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zorah88 wrote: »

Yes something along those lines would make more sense to me.
  • Options
    MollybeMollybe Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    I don't think anyone could fool scenes of crime officers, morticians, doctor who certified death etc.

Lucy must be dead. She couldn't have play-acted with all those people around her.

I know, but maybe it was someone else's body. Ian identified her so would have to be in on it.

Maybe Ian and Jane helped her and when Peter finds out he is disgusted and leaves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes something along those lines would make more sense to me.

For the shock factor it has to be a Beale who killed lucy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mollybe wrote: »
    I know, but maybe it was someone else's body. Ian identified her so would have to be in on it.

Maybe Ian and Jane helped her and when Peter finds out he is disgusted and leaves.

Helped lucy go on the run from what ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where does Cora live, anyone? Does she live on her own?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mollybe wrote: »

But we saw her on screen at the mortuary when ian went to see her. We saw her lying dead in the woods.
  • Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madlinger wrote: »
    The last bit of the storylines section

It's drivel. They haven't updated the pages for other other two characters involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But we saw her on screen at the mortuary when ian went to see her. We saw her lying dead in the woods.

Was she face up ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And she can't have kids of her own, so has Cindy's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ten_Ben wrote: »
    It's drivel. They haven't updated the pages for other other two characters involved.

I was just going to say the same thing. And the last bit about moving to new zealand is just too much over the top
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muchacho wrote: »
    And she can't have kids of her own, so has Cindy's?

Does seem to look after the baby a lot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Was she face up ?

No, they asked Ian to have a good long look at her bum and then tell them whether it was her. :D
  • Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane/Peter are the killers bank on it I have said this from day 1 and I can bet its either of them

Didn't you spend months going on about how Jay was definitely the killer? :kitty: