Options

#EELive - The Mistakes (Merged)

FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
Forum Member
Is there a thread for mistakes? If there's not, there is now.

This is just so we don't get a new thread whenever someone notices a mistake. (Of course, people will probably still post a new thread; that's when the mods hopefully come in)

Tuesday 17 February 2015
- The live editing crew delayed on switching from the opening titles to the live scene
- Possible forgetting lines in the beginning scene; A bit of a pause between Sharon and Kat's conversation

Comments

• Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't spot any myself, but I do think Jake could've been clearer in the delivery of the last line.
  • Options
    Eittol96Eittol96 Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Were we meant to hear Tam and Kush saying something about lines? Did anyone hear exactly what was said?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't spot any myself, but I do think Jake could've been clearer in the delivery of the last line.

I think he could've been nervous. It's a big line to deliver in a live episode! I think he spoke a little fast, that's all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eittol96 wrote: »
    Were we meant to hear Tam and Kush saying something about lines? Did anyone hear exactly what was said?

Tam took a picture of Ian and Sharon and said "That's going online". It's funny, because the picture on twitter is actually a picture of the floor :D
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tamwar was talking about his tweets. He said to Kush, "That's going online." I think it was Ian's comment about the wedding being the party of the year.
  • Options
    LNSLNS Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Tam took a picture of Ian and Sharon and said "That's going online". It's funny, because the picture on twitter is actually a picture of the floor :D
    Pretty sure i saw the pic of Ian and Sharon on twitter there and the floor pic lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member

Not re watched to check but I noticed Tam taking a pic on his phone and saying 'that's going online' was this meant to be shown as wasn't the actor taking over their Twitter tonight? Thought maybe he took the pic to put on there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glinda wrote: »
    Not re watched to check but I noticed Tam taking a pic on his phone and saying 'that's going online' was this meant to be shown as wasn't the actor taking over their Twitter tonight? Thought maybe he took the pic to put on there.

Yeah he took a picture but he pressed the button too late, and uploaded a picture of the floor. That's so Tamwar!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glinda wrote: »

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/567768178999439360 -
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the Peggy and Danny scene live? I hope so because Danny was awful in it. The gag line "Get out of my pub" should have been played straight but it was done awkwardly like DD was about to laugh. Did'nt feel quite right.

Apart from that I would never have known it was live.
  • Options
    Eittol96Eittol96 Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks firegazer and eejm
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the Peggy and Danny scene live? I hope so because Danny was awful in it. The gag line "Get out of my pub" should have been played straight but it was done awkwardly like DD was about to laugh. Did'nt feel quite right.

No I don't think it was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No it wasnt.

EE live scenes are ONLY live if the #EELive hashtag is on the tv screen as the episode is going on!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Barbara Windsor said that all of her scenes were live, but there was no #EELive in the corner. Then afterwards the BBC narrator person said that there were three live scenes, but there were only two, which lead me to question if it was live or not.
  • Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised no one has mentioned Cindy's mumbling. She's only a young little actress, and I hate to speak badly of her work, but her live delivery to Jane was the weak point of the night. It surprised me actually; especially considering that she's shown huge potential in recent months. She picked herself up though, and got back with it. It wasn't exactly disastrous or anything, the actress just froze and looked uncomfortable whilst stumbling across the line discussing Beth's babysitter. Nothing major.
  • Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    Surprised no one has mentioned Cindy's mumbling. She's only a young little actress, and I hate to speak badly of her work, but her live delivery to Jane was the weak point of the night. It surprised me actually; especially considering that she's shown huge potential in recent months. She picked herself up though, and got back with it. It wasn't exactly disastrous or anything, the actress just froze and looked uncomfortable whilst stumbling across the line discussing Beth's babysitter. Nothing major.

It jarred for me too. And she said 'mobile' just sounded a bit off
  • Options
    Forum Member

I didn't notice that. Was it during the live scenes? It sounded like how she usually talks.
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member

To be fair it made the scene more realistic. People speak 100% clear in soaps were in real life people tend to mumble at times.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,994
    Forum Member
    I think Jake Wood was alright in that final scene.
  • Options
    ShevkShevk Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake Wood spoke the line in a realistic enough way and not as over enunciated duff duff bait.

The underplaying worked for me. It conveyed Maxs sadness and disappointment at believing his youngest daughter to be a killer, more than him shouting the line would have done.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barbara Windsor said that all of her scenes were live, but there was no #EELive in the corner. Then afterwards the BBC narrator person said that there were three live scenes, but there were only two, which lead me to question if it was live or not.

The live scenes were:

- The beginning with Kat/Ian/Sharon/Tamwar/Kush....Phil/Billy/Peggy....'Man' (Richard Blackwood)
    - The scene in the Beales house where Jane opened the card with Sonia/Cindy/Jane
    - The final scene with Max and Abi

So there were 3
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actualy the Beale house with Jane and abi one we're all shown together so their were only two.
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh right, I didn't realise it was live tonight until that scene airred and assumed it was live from Danny Dyer looking like he wanted to laugh. I obviously missed the hashtags on my TV, how odd.
  • Options
    sqwidge1978sqwidge1978 Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There were three scenes

1. Opening scene
    2. Jane opening card
    3. Max and 'You killed Lucy'
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    To be fair it made the scene more realistic. People speak 100% clear in soaps were in real life people tend to mumble at times.

I agree and I don't think she froze she was very good