Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    Mr_Lover_ManMr_Lover_Man Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    She got slapped up by Abby, roughed up by Denise, elbowed by Jake, knocked down by max in the car lot....did half the square have a part to play in killing Lucy
  • Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: >:( That was it? Bobby? Jewellery box? That wasn't clever, meh.

Well done to those of you who got it.

But sorry, that was a missed opportunity; thought we'd be in for something much more imaginative and twisty than that.
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So who put Lucy on the Common?
    Still many unanswered questions!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, she knocked on the door, no-one answered, prob in the time Jane was moving the body
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Do I find you all up in arms? And he did it live!

So now what happens?
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Hmm. It makes you wonder if the 'killer' streak exposed in Ben was actually due to his Mitchell blood, or from the Beale side of his family.....
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Hahaha I'm just glad it wasn't Ian or Jane.
  • Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of crap. I do feel rather foolish now.
  • Options
    Suzanne_EnnazusSuzanne_Ennazus Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    What would all of you complaining have done better?
  • Options
    PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a waste of ten months. Where is the payoff? Writers are supposed to be clever with these things; making us think it is everyone whilst it still IS one of those people. Not pointing fingers at everyone and then deciding that actually, it's none of these people. It's just shit poor script writing in my opinion.

I read in this thread a few days ago about a really good writer proving their worth by having the killer hidden in plain sight. However, EE have just completely hidden the killer. We've hardly even seen Bobby.
  • Options
    MelaxMelax Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, let me get this right. Jay and Ben couldn't get the better of her so just robbed her bag instead. Abi battered her yet came off looking in a worse state. Denise taught her a lesson yet still Lucy looked unharmed. But then a 12 year old with a music box does what all those adults couldn't. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That could have been such a powerful story? Its like a joke ending? Its awful?? Omg dtc is embarrassing
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo not Bobby, he was my original choice, darn Cindy for not killing Lucy:D

Just checked and I had 50p on Bobby at 33/1 so yeah, result!!!!

I actually chuckled it was him, thinking how people would react.

I'm quite happy with this outcome, we get to see why Jane who everyone calls 'nice' would cover it all up. How far a parent goes for their kid. a theme EE seem to love at the mo. I dunno about anyone else, but I didn't actually mind that.

Although Peter's demonic face is as good as Denny's:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    i was gripped until that...we didn't even see how they moved her...very poor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Lmao at all these people disappointed - I never even considered that it could be Bobby; he wasn't one of the suspects, I think it's sheer mad genius!

Let's be honest, no matter who it was, you would all be equally disappointed.

If it was Ian, Jane, Peter, Cindy, Abi, Max, or Lauren, you'd all be moaning 'It was too obvious!'

If it was Les, Pam, Denise, Whitney, Lee, Ben, or Jay, you'd all be moaning 'it's an anti-climax!'

They just can't win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Im confused.why was the killer told half an hour before when they actually knew
  • Options
    EE_springerEE_springer Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    It'll turn out that while Bobby landed the final blow, that Lucy died as a cumulative effect of all the bangs, blows and smacks to the face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    What a load of rubbish, such an anti-climax. The one theory on here that i really did not want to happen happened. So stupid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    10 months!!
    wasn't the greatest ending. the big hype over the flashback episode, i now feel that alone is a disappointment. i thought the flashback episode would be alot more entertaining then it was. it kind of was predictable. i think the live episode of the Archie reveal was alot more shocking.
    my guess is they will loose viewers tomorrow.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Bobby confined in Cindy?
  • Options
    Liam StevenLiam Steven Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, she knocked on the door, no-one answered, prob in the time Jane was moving the body

Hmmm... Seems like a heck of a lot of activiy going on right below Ian (who was awake and just came in)

Far fetched... I know, it's only a Soap.
  • Options
    PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol the devil child...

Damian he should be re-named
  • Options
    jamesjp14jamesjp14 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Hmm. It makes you wonder if the 'killer' streak exposed in Ben was actually due to his Mitchell blood, or from the Beale side of his family.....

Omg haha you're right there's something to think about
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    lol Bobby
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Bobby is batshit crazy - the little dude hasn't seemed to have even a tiny bit of guilt, he faked it when Ian told him, he collected newspaper clippings to try and find her killer. The boy is a lunatic.