Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    FCUKFCUK Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I think it was the only real ending. They said at the start it would be gut wrenching. What possible character could get the reaction that Bobby has? Had it been anyone else...it wouldn't have worked. I understand now.
  • Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must be exceptionally thick. Especially as after he hit her he couldn't wake her up and then she's found dead the next day and he believed he had nothing to do with it

He must have wondered but whatever Jane has said to him has allowed him to black it out, at least for now.

His evil smirk when watching TV at Masood's was something of a giveaway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Pacerkez wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's happy with tonight's conclusion, how emotional.
    Made sense what Jane did, mothers love and to protect a Childs innocence? We shall see. Wish we still knew Bobby more, even if just interacting with the family more.

Think Ian understood, and came to the conclusion he would have done the same, as would of Cindy. How peter reacted was spot on.

There's sooo much potential with what they can do with Bobby now. :
    We learn he knew what he did and was playing dumb,
    OR he learns down the line what really happened and that he killed his sister that night, and that sends him off the rails.

They may not get away with it yet, Keeble may sus out what happened in the end.

Excited for what's to come from the trailer :)

Completely agree.
    I thought tonight was excellent.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone please clear up for me how Emma figured it all out? Did she and Lauren think it was Jane then? And then something about Patrick's fall and Max and lights on?
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who's happy with tonight's conclusion, how emotional.
    Made sense what Jane did, mothers love and to protect a Childs innocence? We shall see. Wish we still knew Bobby more, even if just interacting with the family more.

Think Ian understood, and came to the conclusion he would have done the same, as would of Cindy. How peter reacted was spot on.

There's sooo much potential with what they can do with Bobby now. :
    We learn he knew what he did and was playing dumb,
    OR he learns down the line what really happened and that he killed his sister that night, and that sends him off the rails.

They may not get away with it yet, Keeble may sus out what happened in the end.

Excited for what's to come from the trailer :)
    I'm perfectly happy with tonights conclusion and I agree with what you said. Yeah the trailers looked really interesting. It does seem Keeble talks to Ian and Jane as per trailer.

I know people are really peeved, but I actually feel good about all this. Not sure why, maybe because to me deep down, for Jane to do what she did, it had to be Bobby.

I am actually looking forward to see what happens next, not just with the Beales but other SL's too.
  • Options
    Kevin_McGrathKevin_McGrath Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David_Mago wrote: »
    And the last line should have been..............................

Jane: Okay, take the Bobby suit off. We need to talk.
    Laura. Ian's wife that died by falling down the stairs.

They weren't married, and Ian had no intention of marrying her. She was convenient for him, till she got pregnant and he thought he wasn't the father, so he chucked her out.
  • Options
    Bingo_Bingo_ Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The beauty of the follow up is that Peter, Jane and Ian were told it was Bobby back in November so all he scenes they do wll be in full knowledge of that so we'll avoid the 'who killed Archie' follow-up vagueness.

This really has been an ingenious storyline planning.
  • Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know where Beth was supposed to be, but don't you think that Cindy would be somewhat concerned for her daughter's safety when Bobby is around? Something for the future perhaps?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    Can someone please clear up for me how Emma figured it all out? Did she and Lauren think it was Jane then? And then something about Patrick's fall and Max and lights on?

Something about Max saying the light was on in the Beale house which led her to believe it happened here (don't know how that made her think that!) and then Jane said she saw Lauren go up to the house when she was in Masood's but in the video on the phone Jane's car isn't there so she surmised that Jane was lying about being at Masood's... therefore I think she put two and two together: it happened at the Beale house and Jane was lying therefore making her suspect.
    A bit far-fetched though.. I mean she seemed pretty damn sure it was her but don't know she was so sure!
  • Options
    MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still struggling to find the story believable especially after tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    Wasn't it something about the lights being on and Jane's car missing so she thought Lucy was moved? Can't fully remember what Jane said.

But I guess the SOC phone number was spotted when Bobby called Jane and Emma maybe at the time, didn't recognise the number until she looked it up.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bingo_ wrote: »
    The beauty of the follow up is that Peter, Jane and Ian were told it was Bobby back in November so all he scenes they do wll be in full knowledge of that so we'll avoid the 'who killed Archie' follow-up vagueness.

This really has been an ingenious storyline planning.

Precisely. They obviously learned their lesson, because the post-Archie aftermath was terrible.
  • Options
    PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing bugging me now is how the hell did Ian, Denise and Cindy sleep through Bobby and Lucy's row downstairs! !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise_ wrote: »
    Something about Max saying the light was on in the Beale house which led her to believe it happened here (don't know how that made her think that!) and then Jane said she saw Lauren go up to the house when she was in Masood's but in the video on the phone Jane's car isn't there so she surmised that Jane was lying about being at Masood's... therefore I think she put two and two together: it happened at the Beale house and Jane was lying therefore making her suspect.
    A bit far-fetched though.. I mean she seemed pretty damn sure it was her but don't know she was so sure!
    Maybe it was the fact that Jane's car wasn't there, that made her suspect Jane.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did the note randomly appear tonight? Too coincidental.
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Laura
    Laura. Ian's wife that died by falling down the stairs.

Oh yes ! thank you. Didn't she tell Gary he was the father though or she was lying or it was another pregnancy?:confused:
    Maybe Laura comes back to the show too never know lol
  • Options
    jamesjp14jamesjp14 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    jende wrote: »
    I'm perfectly happy with tonights conclusion and I agree with what you said. Yeah the trailers looked really interesting. It does seem Keeble talks to Ian and Jane as per trailer.

I know people are really peeved, but I actually feel good about all this. Not sure why, maybe because to me deep down, for Jane to do what she did, it had to be Bobby.

I am actually looking forward to see what happens next, not just with the Beales but other SL's too.

I'm glad both you and Pacerkez said this because I too was happy with tonight's conclusion. I just want to see more of Bobby's character and see how long the Beale's can hold up the cover up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing bugging me now is how the hell did Ian, Denise and Cindy sleep through Bobby and Lucy's row downstairs! !!
    I suppose he could've just said 'why d'you have to spoil everything' and then whacked her one. He looked quite stressed when Jane found him!!!! Maybe there wasn't many words!
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He must be exceptionally thick. Especially as after he hit her he couldn't wake her up and then she's found dead the next day and he believed he had nothing to do with it

Well yes that as well. When I was I around 10 or 11 and about to start senior school I had some insight.

A mate of mine who I went from Primary to Secondary school was watching programmes like Red Dwarf at that age. During my second year at secondary I watched Pulp Fiction when it got released on video and completely understood the whole film. Give it a few months after that I was watching The Dear Hunter, Raging Bull, Taxi Driver and so on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louise_ wrote: »
    Why did the note randomly appear tonight? Too coincidental.

Anyone? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Although i feel extremely ripped off by the outcome (Bobby being the killer), i think they did an amazing job at the lives! Apart from 1 or 2 mistakes (Max fumbling his words, Tanya and "Hows Adamgate" - Were there anymore that i missed?) it all went flawlessly and could have been mistaken for a regular recorded episode had it not been for the #EELive emblazoned in the corner!
    Special Kudos to Abi, Cindy, Jane and Ian. I think they did a spectacular job!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesjp14 wrote: »
    I'm glad both you and Pacerkez said this because I too was happy with tonight's conclusion. I just want to see more of Bobby's character and see how long the Beale's can hold up the cover up.

Yay! You can come and join the 'actually we're ok about it all' posse. :D Very very small membership, plenty of seats available :D

Yeah I assume it won't get mentioned for the next few weeks, due to filming and not giving it away, but it does seem they want to look at it more and apparently a huge Beale SL. so wonder if that will be Bobby related? Looking forward to see what they come up with.
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    jamesjp14 wrote: »

Me too. I also like to see him with Denny (Sharon's son, eventually when he is around that is) as the two seem to be a good match and grow into a duo devils of the square.
  • Options
    jamesjp14jamesjp14 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Me too. I also like to see him with Denny (Sharon's son, eventually when he is around that is) as the two seem to be a good match and grow into a duo devils of the square.

Yeah great thought but actually quite scary:o. God knows what those two could get up to :p