Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Now this I would be interested in... A lot of the celebs that do well on there already have some kind of sports, gymnast or dancing background. As we saw from the Queen type dancing Katie did on that show - (forget the name) as well as her pop video, she absolutely cannot dance for love nor money (not a criticism btw - I tried Salsa once & failed miserably) But it would be interesting to see if a professional could take a wooden doll & make an elegant swan.
    The very reason it would be brilliant to see her on Strictly for a few weeks! She could out-Judy Murray Judy Murray!
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say Katie gave a decent interview on This Morning today, such a refreshing change that she never mentioned her exes or any sexual shenanigans. It would be nice to think that Katie will use her appearance on BB to show that there is much more to her than dwelling on years gone by and past loves. It really is time for her to move on and enjoy what she has and if she isn't happy with certain aspects of her life, to make the changes needed. I am still struggling to see what work she could achieve off the back of her appearance on BB though and I noticed in today's interview there was no mention of any future work commitments. The interview itself was actually very brief and empty.
    I doubt she will do SCD as she has mentioned the show before and said that she would not do the show because of her two left feet and lack of rhythm. :)
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I have to say Katie gave a decent interview on This Morning today, such a refreshing change that she never mentioned her exes or any sexual shenanigans. It would be nice to think that Katie will use her appearance on BB to show that there is much more to her than dwelling on years gone by and past loves. It really is time for her to move on and enjoy what she has and if she isn't happy with certain aspects of her life, to make the changes needed. I am still struggling to see what work she could achieve off the back of her appearance on BB though and I noticed in today's interview there was no mention of any future work commitments. The interview itself was actually very brief and empty.
    I doubt she will do SCD as she has mentioned the show before and said that she would not do the show because of her two left feet and lack of rhythm. :)

Wasn't there a suggestion that she was thinking about doing the Argentinian version of Strictly with Leo - although from what I can remember about some of the clips, it was slightly more "erotic" than the British version.

I didn't see the interview on This Morning - I'm allergic to Pip Schofield - but considering the time it's on it's not that surprising she didn't regale the audience with one of her delightful tales about one of her exes.
    I agree that she should be able to use the fact that she came across well on CBB and managed to change some of the public perceptions about her as positives, but with her, you never know.
    I hope she does, for her sake, but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a suggestion that she was thinking about doing the Argentinian version of Strictly with Leo - although from what I can remember about some of the clips, it was slightly more "erotic" than the British version.

I didn't see the interview on This Morning - I'm allergic to Pip Schofield - but considering the time it's on it's not that surprising she didn't regale the audience with one of her delightful tales about one of her exes.
    I agree that she should be able to use the fact that she came across well on CBB and managed to change some of the public perceptions about her as positives, but with her, you never know.
    I hope she does, for her sake, but I'm not holding my breath.

It could have been the Argentinian version that I read she had said she would'nt do dancing. She came over well on BB when she didn't let her mouth run away with itself. She's done the shock tactics now (to death) she keeps telling everyone that she's this nice, laid back generous mild soul and there is more to her than huge tits, let's see it. This could be now or never for her and I hope she uses this chance for the better. She has nowhere else to go from here if she screws up. There are no other reality shows left for her to appear on, so unless she shows that she has something more to offer, she's done. I won't be holding my breath either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume there has been no bidding war on the exclusive of Katie & Kieran's vow renewal ceremony and that is why there still doesn't appear to be a set date.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in M&S yesterday, fighting my way past the masses of people looking at the Valentine meal for two deal. I noticed whilst queuing up to pay that KP is on the cover of OK! this week.

I didn't think there needed to be a 'bidding war'. Doesn't it just go without saying that when it happens, it'll be covered in OK!? Its renowned for being the z lister staple magazine. I'd be very surprised if it's not covered in OK!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I was in M&S yesterday, fighting my way past the masses of people looking at the Valentine meal for two deal. I noticed whilst queuing up to pay that KP is on the cover of OK! this week.

I didn't think there needed to be a 'bidding war'. Doesn't it just go without saying that when it happens, it'll be covered in OK!? Its renowned for being the z lister staple magazine. I'd be very surprised if it's not covered in OK!

I would say so. OK are not exactly discerning when it comes to who makes the cut or their front covers. Any triple z list celeb with a birth, death or marriage is nailed on for a cover plus a 47 page spread. I reckon in slow week, Katona having a smear test could make headline news
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Now this I would be interested in... A lot of the celebs that do well on there already have some kind of sports, gymnast or dancing background. As we saw from the Queen type dancing Katie did on that show - (forget the name) as well as her pop video, she absolutely cannot dance for love nor money (not a criticism btw - I tried Salsa once & failed miserably) But it would be interesting to see if a professional could take a wooden doll & make an elegant swan.
    That was actually hilarious! Just had a re-watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6t-_ZoESq4

Yes, I'd quite like to see her do it and it would definitely be interesting to see if they managed to pull (drag!) out her inner elegant swan! ;-)
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I would say so. OK are not exactly discerning when it comes to who makes the cut or their front covers. Any triple z list celeb with a birth, death or marriage is nailed on for a cover plus a 47 page spread. I reckon in slow week, Katona having a smear test could make headline news

If they bumped in a quote about her it was inspired by her good friend Jade Goody I reckon you'd be onto something!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame that Pricey has resorted to the usual personal appearance attack on Hopkins in her interview with the Sunday Sun. Shame but expected. As I've said before, cut from the same cloth.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Stunned she was asked. But, yes, amazing look for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less is most definitely more.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup. She looks great here. Junior is getting more & more like her all the time.
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-matches-daughter-princess-5194483

Her hair seems to be thinning badly, or maybe she just forgot her hair mascara
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-matches-daughter-princess-5194483

Her hair seems to be thinning badly, or maybe she just forgot her hair mascara
    Maybe she needs to get hair plugs too... Or has a little bit of grey like Duchess Kate!
  • Options
    AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    She looks like a Robert Palmer model. Hope her boob is sorted.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    AbbieJay wrote: »
    She looks like a Robert Palmer model. Hope her boob is sorted.

That's what I thought.

I don't think anyone could argue that this is the best she's looked in a long time.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less is best with Katie. Have always thought she had the potential to be quite pretty if she scaled back on the facial plastic surgery, make up and boob jobs. Maybe she is now a bit more comfortable with herself and is branching out into other areas too.

Despite her car crash year - she does seem a bit calmer and happier than she has seemed for a while. Maybe she is working at relationships now rather than moving from one man to another. She is not looking for the romantic high all the time and accepting that marriages go through challenges (and she has faced a big one with her best friend and husband). For any woman that is nasty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

Just bizarre! Scanning through the photos you have all the usual bright, young, fashionable things and then, quite randomly, KP and FERGIE!

She looks good, though, (aside from the tacky pink false nails!) a bit of an insight into how she may have turned out if she'd hired a stylist 15 years ago!
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Just bizarre! Scanning through the photos you have all the usual bright, young, fashionable things and then, quite randomly, KP and FERGIE!

She looks good, though, (aside from the tacky pink false nails!) a bit of an insight into how she may have turned out if she'd hired a stylist 15 years ago!

Yeah, the nails should have matched the lippy, that's my only criticism. Otherwise, she looked great and really suits that look.

Unfortunately I can't say the same about Fergie. What is it with her and her mad-eyed gurning?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I think it's lovely when couples renew their vows after 30 or 40 years together but 3 ceremonies in 2 years?! Also, the "beautiful countryside rural venue" looks like a normal farm to me!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2963010/Here-comes-bride-Katie-Price-looks-relaxed-cosy-pyjamas-prepares-wedding-vow-renewal-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html#article-2963010
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't look like there was any big bucks offer on the table for the latest vow renewal. I would never consider a farmyard to be an idyliic setting for such a romantic event. And I actually hope it stays that way too. I would love to know how many ceromonies she would have, if she was paying out of her own pocket. Without her weddings, babies she would be irrelevant.
  • Options
    DistingDisting Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Pretty standard wedding venue in this neck of the woods. See they have some last minute deals.

http://www.longfurlongbarn.co.uk
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Disting wrote: »
    Pretty standard wedding venue in this neck of the woods. See they have some last minute deals.

http://www.longfurlongbarn.co.uk

If she was looking for a bargain, it kind of proves she isn't worth the rumoured, 30 - 50mill, the figure that was getting quoted by some FMs who were outraged at her not paying Harvey's traveling costs.

Apart from that, I think it' a beautiful venue & maybe KP thought so too.