Options

PS Plus

Comments

• Options
    Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,726
    Forum Member
    I already own Yakuza 4 (I'll sell my retail copy) and Rogue Legacy but the rest look great. I wanted to pick up both Thief and Transister anyway, the other games look good for both PS4 and Vita.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard great things about Transistor. It's not a genre is usually go for, so I'm pleased to be able to try it for free. Rogue Legacy has also been received really well too, so looking forward to that.

The PS3 and Vita stuff will get added to my library, but who knows when I'll get round to checking them out, I've got such a massive backlog of u played PS+ games already.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This months content is now available on the PSN store.

Yakuza 4 is a whopping 22GB download...
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a PS Plus games night.

Transistor - best of the four. A decently styled game with cerebral combat rather than just button mashing. Played through the first main level to level up to level three.

Apotheon - a decent enough platform and slash. As with Transistor will wonder if the variety of gameplay will keep me engaged.

Kick and Fennick - nice animated with some good platforming ideas but the jump is fiddly and annoying rather innovative - if I can get used to it I will probably enjoy it.

Rogue Legacy - not my cup of tea. I don't have the time or the patience to get good at these kinds of games. If you liked Sperlunky you might like it.

No a bad crop of games for PS4 and Vita with one good, two okay and one not for me.
  • Options
    chrisw99chrisw99 Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else find if they go into the PlayStation store, and view downloads, the purchase date has gone to 19/1/2015 for all the past ps+ downloads?

Mine used to be correctly ordered by date for the past few years. Now it's all alphabetical as they have the same date. (which makes finding things easier I suppose)
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    chrisw99 wrote: »
    Does anyone else find if they go into the PlayStation store, and view downloads, the purchase date has gone to 19/1/2015 for all the past ps+ downloads?

Mine used to be correctly ordered by date for the past few years. Now it's all alphabetical as they have the same date. (which makes finding things easier I suppose)

Did you renew your ps+ about that time ?
  • Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sony applied the additional 5 days to your PS+ subscription on that day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Did you renew your ps+ about that time ?

No, renews automatically every July
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, renews automatically every July
    Conroy wrote: »
    Sony applied the additional 5 days to your PS+ subscription on that day.

This is it so. The extra 5 days triggered something that changed the dates.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I've downloaded this month's PS4 content & going to try them on my US account first as I have so many games at 0-1% trophies because they've been pish and I just deleted them.

Anyway, has anyone else got a glitch where Transistor & Apotheon both show the thumbnail for Transistor?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »

Anyway, has anyone else got a glitch where Transistor & Apotheon both show the thumbnail for Transistor?

Not personally, but I've heard of others that have. Rubuilding the database should sort it.

[please double-check that info and proceed at own risk, please don't wipe your HDD on my say so]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is it so. The extra 5 days triggered something that changed the dates.

So has this happened for everyone else then or just me?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Don't know. I assume you're on PS3. I'm on ps4 so I just go into the library and download games. It doesn't give me a date like the PS3 download list does.
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I've downloaded this month's PS4 content & going to try them on my US account first as I have so many games at 0-1% trophies because they've been pish and I just deleted them.

Do you not use UK PSN?
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have had mixed results doing this on PS4. Its something I did all the time on PS3 but when I tried out a number of PS+ games on my Japanese account after buying my PS4 some installed trophies to my main account as well while other games didn't :confused:

Minecraft and Dead Nation spring to mind.

Yes, whenever you renew you PS+ subscription it updates all the dates on the download list. But as Yuffie points out its not noticeable on PS4 like it is on PS3 and the Webstore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Should have Marchs lineup later today.

I don't think I touched any of Febs games at all. I usually give them all a go but didn't get around to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should have Marchs lineup later today.

I don't think I touched any of Febs games at all. I usually give them all a go but didn't get around to it.

If not today, the almost certainly by tomorrow.

I've still got games from last year to play. Can't believe I've got a backlog already.

I predict Helldivers and Olliolli 2 will be among March's games.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Plus expired a few days ago and see no reason to renew. The free PS4 games and cloud saves just aren't enough, multiplayer plays no part in my gaming experience anymore.

Will reconsider when Plus starts offering major titles on the PS4, I'm sure it will happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If not today, the almost certainly by tomorrow.

I've still got games from last year to play. Can't believe I've got a backlog already.

I predict Helldivers and Olliolli 2 will be among March's games.

Good call on OlliOlli. It releases on the 3rd in the US and the 4th here ............ the same days we get our new ps+ games ..........

Oh, same with Helldivers.

I'm a little jealous of X1 getting Rayman Legends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scratch Helldivers off the list of possible March games. PSN US are giving 10% off the game to PS+ members during its launch week which they wouldn't do if it was a freebie.

March's games are apparently still being finalised, so announcement may not be until tomorrow.
  • Options
    ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off topic but didn't want to create a new thread......has movietube stopped working for you guys on the ps4 browser

I remember someone told me about it back in October and was using it regularly but now I just get spam ad rather than a spam pop up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Off topic but didn't want to create a new thread......has movietube stopped working for you guys on the ps4 browser

I remember someone told me about it back in October and was using it regularly but now I just get spam ad rather than a spam pop up

It's working perfectly for me right now.

Movies and TV shows are fine with zero spam.
  • Options
    ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's working perfectly for me right now.

Movies and TV shows are fine with zero spam.

Since update 2.04 some of my settings seemed to have changed. Usually when I play a film a new window pops up with some spam besting site which I can close, then continue watching the film in the original window. Now when I play it the same window turns into a spam page with no way of watching the movie. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Since update 2.04 some of my settings seemed to have changed. Usually when I play a film a new window pops up with some spam besting site which I can close, then continue watching the film in the original window. Now when I play it the same window turns into a spam page with no way of watching the movie. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Unfortunately I can't help you. I'm not one to be fiddling with settings. So mine works fine without me doing anything. Sorry I can't be more helpful.