Options

Which is better: gay or straight sex?

floogfloog Posts: 981
Forum Member
✭✭
I supppose only bisexual people are really qualified to answer this but I have had some experience of both and I am inclined to say that gay sex is better. Gay sex is so much more reciprocal and to my mind what sex should be about, whereas straight sex seems to be about the woman lying back, opening her legs, and the guy doing all the work, which is all a bit boring I think.

Comments

• Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floog wrote: »
    I supppose only bisexual people are really qualified to answer this but I have had some experience of both and I am inclined to say that gay sex is better. Gay sex is so much more reciprocal and to my mind what sex should be about, whereas straight sex seems to be about the woman lying back, opening her legs, and the guy doing all the work, which is all a bit boring I think.

I was going to say that it depends on your sexuality.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea obvs it depends on your sexuality.

Someone once said to me that gay sex must be a bit better because you know what your own sex likes! But people like different things so that's not really true.
  • Options
    Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the OP may seem a bit obvious but there is elements of truth in that.

I also think same sex know what each other want better, get a better understanding. I don't know really
  • Options
    jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member

Evidently not enough experience - I am a gay woman and even I know the bib isn't true :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what's a bit of casual gay sex between two friends, harmless in my opinion
  • Options
    Will_BeeWill_Bee Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    I was going to say that it depends on your sexuality.
    What rubbish!

Obviously hetero sex is far better. The vagina is designed to receive a penis and it is the best feeling in the world.

A hot wet soft vagina is a hundred times better than anal, and yes I have tried anal with female partner and it is not very good, far too tight and dry and not designed for sex at all.

Straight sex between man and woman is just so good, nothing else comes close.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will_Bee wrote: »
    What rubbish!

Obviously hetero sex is far better. The vagina is designed to receive a penis and it is the best feeling in the world.

A hot wet soft vagina is a hundred times better than anal, and yes I have tried anal with female partner and it is not very good, far too tight and dry and not designed for sex at all.

Yeah alright, we get you're not gay. According this post anyway.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What rubbish!

Not when the idea of having sex with a vagina makes you feel a bit squiffy.

I don't mean that to sound offensive to the ladies. I'm sure you all have lovely vaginas.
  • Options
    CosinCosin Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does sex with Deputy Dawg count?:blush:
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any man who finds sex with women boring and thinks sex with men is better should obviously only be having sex with men, so as not to bore any more women!
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would require a load of testing under scientific rules

would anal sex with a woman be any worse or better than a gay man (assuming there was no way to know) would be a good experiment but not one i'll volunteer for
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    It would require a load of testing under scientific rules

would anal sex with a woman be any worse or better than a gay man (assuming there was no way to know) would be a good experiment but not one i'll volunteer for

I think the numbers for yes and no would be roughly balanced if, as you say, there was no way to know who you were having sex with.
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    straight sex seems to be about the woman lying back, opening her legs, and the guy doing all the work, which is all a bit boring I think.

If that IS the case, man, have I been doing it all wrong for years!
    It seems so strange that I, and 99% of the female partners I have enjoyed sexual liaisons with over the years have been enjoying ourselves, when it appears we've been doing it all wrong with some of the back breaking positions we found ourselves in.
    I have to try this method of which you speak, before I get too old, what is it called, the masonry position, dictionary position, something like that.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reverse cowgirl, high heels.
    Do tell me if this is not in your homosexual vocabulary and you need more detail
    :kitty:
  • Options
    QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And still people take all the bait thrown at them.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're coming from an active perspective, gay sex is obviously better due to tightness. If you're coming from the other perspective, straight sex is obviously better since you don't have anything going up your arse.
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What rubbish!

You're from Purley aren't you squire?
    Eh?
    Nudge nudge, wink wink.
    Know what y'mean eh?
  • Options
    CosinCosin Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    If you're coming from an active perspective, gay sex is obviously better due to tightness. If you're coming from the other perspective, straight sex is obviously better since you don't have anything going up your arse.

but on that principle, premature ejaculation is more likely...and a frustrated partner
  • Options
    AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Not when the idea of having sex with a vagina makes you feel a bit squiffy.

I don't mean that to sound offensive to the ladies. I'm sure you all have lovely vaginas.
    Squiffy?
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea obvs it depends on your sexuality.

Someone once said to me that gay sex must be a bit better because you know what your own sex likes! But people like different things so that's not really true.

Not just that, but you can show them what you want them to do, and how it feels, rather than having to just describe it :)
  • Options
    realwalesrealwales Posts: 3,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex between man and a woman is best because it's natural. I don't believe for a single second that homosexual acts are natural. The purpose of the hole in your backside is for removing waste products from the body. It is not a sex organ.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girl on girl Is best
  • Options
    NamiraNamira Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    realwales wrote: »
    Sex between man and a woman is best because it's natural. I don't believe for a single second that homosexual acts are natural. The purpose of the hole in your backside is for removing waste products from the body. It is not a sex organ.

Since when is anal sex a homosexual act? There are more heterosexual couples practicing anal sex than gay couples. A lot of straight men like a bit of bum fun too, if the stories I've heard are true.
  • Options
    realwalesrealwales Posts: 3,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Namira wrote: »
    Since when is anal sex a homosexual act? There are more heterosexual couples practicing anal sex than gay couples. A lot of straight men like a bit of bum fun too, if the stories I've heard are true.

Not here they don't. Tunnel not the funnel all the way. I use bodily parts for their intended purposes.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    realwales wrote: »

Gonna have to explain how the process of two animals doing an act using only their bodies isn't natural.

Also, by this logic it would also be preferable to have a leg amputation carried out without any anaesthetic because that would be a more natural experience.