• Options
    CosinCosin Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for haemorrhoids apparently
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,586
    Forum Member
    I would have thought anal sex would be more painful for one or both parties.
    Then you'd be wrong. :)
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    Then you'd be wrong. :)

would I? I struggle to believe that.

eg. http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/anal_sex_no_different

---

with respect to a vagina being "squiffy" (does that imply unsavoury?)

I don't find either female or male "parts" unsavoury in the slightest. Just natural.

I do find the idea of anal sex unsavoury though. (without trying to be homophobic in the slightest - just the problem of interaction with the anus/rectum/faeces). Coprophilia/Scatophilia are equally problematical)

I would have thought there was a possibility of infection with the wrong sort of bacteria, (E-coli) if you will, although apparently there are many other negative factors

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/analsex.htm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    No. I am suggesting that if you know what's best, why bother with the other.

Surely you'd have to try both at least once to know which one you prefer.
    valkay wrote: »
    As a heterosexual straight as an arrow male, the thought of getting anywhere near another blokes arse makes me feel sick, and most red blooded males would feel the same.

What colour of blood do gay guys have then?
  • Options
    unklesamunklesam Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer a bit of beastality myself.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not much input from lesbians on this thread?
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AbbieJay wrote: »
    You did. Explains your username though.

Squiffy & icky. Sickening then.

No not sickening. Squiffy. I'm sure I made that pretty clear when I wrote squiffy instead of sickening. Or are we just making things up now? Yes that sounds like a good idea. Let's all make shit up and get offended by it.
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,586
    Forum Member
    would I? I struggle to believe that.
    Can only speak from experience! Granted that it might be a bit painful the first time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I looked it up. I didn't even use the word Squiffy in the right context. It means a little bit drunk. "Oo I'm a little bit squiffy". So vaginas make me drunk. The end.
  • Options
    unklesamunklesam Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this sums up Squiffy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unklesam wrote: »
    I think this sums up Squiffy

Oh pmsl :D
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely you'd have to try both at least once to know which one you prefer.

What colour of blood do gay guys have then?

How about Pink.:D
  • Options
    GoldengayerGoldengayer Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    Not much input from lesbians on this thread?

Gay sex is better than straight sex because I'm gay. I've never had straight sex because I'm gay. I've never fancied a man because I'm gay. If I did have straight sex I sure as hell would not have liked it because I'm gay. I like fanny & tits because I'm gay. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought anal sex would be more painful for one or both parties. I struggle to see how it can be better, even for 2 males.

I'm straight as an arrow, but me and my ex had a go while in Crete after a boozy night, and it wasn't in the slightest bit painful from my perspective.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    How about Pink.:D

They can't all have carbon monoxide poisoning can they:D

I find more than a carefully choreographed man hug too much, for male to male contact, but each to their own. Female parts, on the othe hand, full of charm, mystery and deep attraction. Not at all squiffy. I simply don't have, nor wish to have, the imagination to think that gay sex could possibly approach straight sex for sensation, emotional content and sheer joy. I expect that's cos I'm straight though. I assume, but don't dwell on the thought, that gay chaps think differently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gay sex is better than straight sex because I'm gay. I've never had straight sex because I'm gay. I've never fancied a man because I'm gay. If I did have straight sex I sure as hell would not have liked it because I'm gay. I like fanny & tits because I'm gay. Hope that helps.

That seems pretty clear:D I did once have a drunken conversation with a lesbian on the merits of boobs and fannies. We had a kind of man hug, after agreeing it was all fantastic.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    As a heterosexual straight as an arrow male, the thought of getting anywhere near another blokes arse makes me feel sick, and most red blooded males would feel the same.

one of the best replies ever.You forget to mention your half pint of magners,your wall full of fit birds posters, copy of Loaded magazine in the drawer. and the mint banter down the pub with the blokey blokes whist shouting at the football on tv.....you are straight afterall:D
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    None of the above.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    None of the above.

What! You're asexual? How did I never hear that:o
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,657
    Forum Member
    I don't even get why this topic is on a discussion board, because it's not really something you can debate.

If you're gay then you're going to think gay sex is better. If you're straight then you'll think straight sex is also better.

It's a shame more people can't just say "I like what I like and you like what you like, which is fine". Instead, some people seem to feel the need to imply that their natural preference is the correct and right way. And that everyone else mustn't be having as good as time as them. How boring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul237 wrote: »
    I don't even get why this topic is on a discussion board, because it's not really something you can debate.

If you're gay then you're going to think gay sex is better. If you're straight then you'll think straight sex is also better.

It's a shame more people can't just say "I like what I like and you like what you like, which is fine". Instead, some people seem to feel the need to imply that their natural preference is the correct and right way. And that everyone else mustn't be having as good as time as them. How boring.

Correct, what turns us on is completely subjective. People are people, and there is no definitive answer.

(PS, straight sex, waaay better).
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,657
    Forum Member
    Correct, what turns us on is completely subjective. People are people, and there is no definitive answer.

(PS, straight sex, waaay better).

Gay all the way.

It rhymes, so it must be correct.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul237 wrote: »
    Gay all the way.

It rhymes, so it must be correct.

Your logic is undeniable. I stand corrected. :D
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've slept with quite a few girls - I like boobs there nice and bouncy but sex with lads just blows my mind. I love everything about men and rimming and pounding a nice tight little hole and getting the blowjob of a lifetime from someone who knows what there doing and is eager daily is incredible. I've not been in a relationship with a girl but judging from what both my straight and girl mates say women definitely arnt as up for sex as much as gay lads are and want to please you as much. Plus periods? Nope. Just nope.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I love everything about men and rimming and pounding a nice tight little hole and getting the blowjob of a lifetime

Lad please, people trying to eat their dinner here :D