Options

Where are the places like Beales plaice and the R and R gone

owen10owen10 Posts: 128,139
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
The producer has done a wonderful job of making Eastenders good again but he has forgotten the places where people work such as Ians restaurant Beales plaice and the R and R I hope in the next few months he starts bringing these places back to the show as I have missed them as in nearly every episode they used to show these places all the time

Comments

• Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a scene with Stacey and Max during the live week and they were standing outside right in front of Beale's Plaice. The last time I saw a scene in there was when Stacey and Linda bought ordered some food from there. A Chinese woman who had two lines seems to be working there.

The R&R was mentioned IIRC not long ago regarding Mitchell businesses. They should bring it back IMO.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Beale's Plaice is still shown now and again (it was never shown that much, was it?) I think the R&R has been rested and fair enough, a lot of viewers seem to dislike it anyway in terms of it being an unrealistic set.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R&R was embarrassing, glad to see the back of it, having clapped out hen dos in there was awful lol

bring back the bookies!
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a scene with Stacey and Max during the live week and they were standing outside right in front of Beale's Plaice. The last time I saw a scene in there was when Stacey and Linda bought ordered some food from there. A Chinese woman who had two lines seems to be working there.

The R&R was mentioned IIRC not long ago regarding Mitchell businesses. They should bring it back IMO.

The last scene in the chippy was in the flashback episode where lucy caught billy stealing flab

Roxy should take over r&r. I assume she works there part time if Phil runs it still.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the R&R set when it was the E20, reminded me of the 90s. Scarlett's was pretty classy too.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    They should bring back the bookies. Loved Carol working there
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the Snooker Hall :)
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that having a classy nightclub is something that Eastenders kind of misses nowadays. The Albert has been underused a bit as well which makes that gap a little more noticeable. There's a few sets I'd love to see brought back, the bookies being one of them as well.