Options

Big Brother Canada 2015 - Houseguests revealed - 16 to 18 March - 11.30pm GMT

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,957
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
3 parter this week where this years not rights will be revealed tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday as we get set for the next BB for this year, this time from Canada, which will launch next week

Hopefully a working link for this pre show 3 parter

http://totalreality.tv/cbs.php

Comments

• Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Here's another potential source
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NxhxklT2Yw
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,794
    Forum Member
    Hello :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right let's get this over with officially, even it does seem a little academic now ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here's another potential source
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NxhxklT2Yw

Nevermind this. Just figured out you have to subscribe to their channel to view it. The original post totalreality works fine anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    15 min in and nothing so far?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 min in and nothing so far?

After the break ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    After the break ;)

Geesh! About time, sat through 15min of second rate celebrity news coverage for a brief spot. I thought it was a 30 min special of BBCAN. Woops.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Ashleigh ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol that was a total waste of time. The stuff on the website was better. At least i know i can avoid the next 2 parts and just check the website from this point.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked all 6 of the HG's they've shown. They all seemed to have an idea about what they're doing. Already, a much better cast than the US shower last year and a far more likeable bunch of people.

My fave is Zach, not because of his interview, but because the tweet he sent to BB Can 1 Peter.

Zach Tweet
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I liked all 6 of the HG's they've shown. They all seemed to have an idea about what they're doing. Already, a much better cast than the US shower last year and a far more likeable bunch of people.

My fave is Zach, not because of his interview, but because the tweet he sent to BB Can 1 Peter.

Zach Tweet

Well looking at it, he is not wrong and i love his not so tactful approach.:D
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Zach Tweet

Fantastic! :D:D:D

Not looked at the cast yet, but for that tweet alone, Zach's got me excited :cool:
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Well looking at it, he is not wrong and i love his not so tactful approach.:D

Yeah, he's 100% on the money. Peter was horrible at Big Brother. Difficult to put into words his complete and utter inept ability at playing the game. Never in the history of reality television has such a non-entity been given so much screen time on a highlights show.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to add I'm also supporting Zach.

I think Sarah could become one of the most hated. I got Christine BB16 / Caroline BB13 UK vibes and once she get into the "cool" gang I think her true colours will show.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, he's 100% on the money. Peter was horrible at Big Brother. Difficult to put into words his complete and utter inept ability at playing the game. Never in the history of reality television has such a non-entity been given so much screen time on a highlights show.

He was so dumb and I'm not quite sure how he's managed to carve some sort of 'career' for himself after the show. Did he know someone behind the scenes and that's why he was cast/given so much airtime/given a hosting job? There were far bigger personalities on his series - in fact, I only remember him for shouting in his DR sessions - and he made one of the worst decisions in the history of the game by not using the Veto on Topaz.

He's such a non-entity and if it wasn't for his presence on the Side Show, would be a houseguest I would struggle to remember.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone ready for the next batch of not rights?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    He was so dumb and I'm not quite sure how he's managed to carve some sort of 'career' for himself after the show. Did he know someone behind the scenes and that's why he was cast/given so much airtime/given a hosting job? There were far bigger personalities on his series - in fact, I only remember him for shouting in his DR sessions - and he made one of the worst decisions in the history of the game by not using the Veto on Topaz.

He's such a non-entity and if it wasn't for his presence on the Side Show, would be a houseguest I would struggle to remember.

I agree with your comments on Peter as a player.

However, I kinda like Peter on the Side show along with Gary. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone ready for the next batch of not rights?

What time do they get revealed??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    What time do they get revealed??

Coming up on ET Canada after the next ad break

Link - http://totalreality.tv/big-brother-ca.php
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's another 5 unveiled, so far we have

Ashleigh
    Britnee
    Bobby
    Jordan
    Sarah
    Zach
    Bruno
    Graig
    Naeha
    Godfrey
    Willow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may just be the cast reveal but this years Canada female cast already have more game than last years BBUSA female cast - Nicole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that's another 5 unveiled, so far we have

Ashleigh
    Britnee
    Bobby
    Jordan
    Sarah
    Zach
    Bruno
    Graig
    Naeha
    Godfrey
    Willow

So the premiere is on Monday right?? Then is it the 1st eviction episode on Tuesday?? lol I've lost how BB Canada runs again. I know they do the 1st week really fast, like the 1st week is happening right now.

Anick was in for seemed like 2 seconds last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    So the premiere is on Monday right?? Then is it the 1st eviction episode on Tuesday?? lol I've lost how BB Canada runs again. I know they do the 1st week really fast, like the 1st week is happening right now.

Anick was in for seemed like 2 seconds last year.

Launch is Monday and sure as clockwork and indeed like ours, bound to be a launch night twist ;)