• Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

>:(>:(>:(
    Don't you morning me! *grabs Eddy by the throat & shakes him until his teeth rattle* You do NOT lock yourself into the snug........it's NOT your private domain! You do NOT bring in takeaways! You do NOT bribe the staff! >:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,654
    Forum Member
    Hi there SR. A bit of a cold start here but there's lots of lovely sunshine. I hope it stays like this.

You appear to be a tiny bit upset. There's no need for that. You'll feel better after you do some work. A full breakfast for me please. :kitty:
  • Options
    twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all peeps, apoplectic pub staff, assorted animals, nutters and weirdos!! :D

Large builders and a bacon roll if you please :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there SR. A bit of a cold start here but there's lots of lovely sunshine. I hope it stays like this.

You appear to be a tiny bit upset. There's no need for that. You'll feel better after you do some work. A full breakfast for me please. :kitty:
    Lovely & sunny here......quite unlike my disposition!

You better watch yer step mister........that's all I'm sayin'! *slam clatter*
    Morning all peeps, apoplectic pub staff, assorted animals, nutters and weirdos!! :D

Large builders and a bacon roll if you please :)
    Morning twass *slam clunk* :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankies oh grim natured one :p *nibbles and slurps*

Very grey looking here but we are meant to get some sun......before the heavens open later :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron is a useless lump when he has no script to follow........... HERE :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankies oh grim natured one :p *nibbles and slurps*

Very grey looking here but we are meant to get some sun......before the heavens open later :eek:
    Harumph! :p

It's a tad chilly at the moment, but the sun is shining. Snow on them thar hills too. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Harumph! :p

It's a tad chilly at the moment, but the sun is shining. Snow on them thar hills too. :D

That's one thing I won't be getting this far south!! :p

At least there is ONE glimmer of hope in the news!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32045419
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning :-D

What a glorious morning, sun, sun, sun.

*sings* (johnny Mathis style) :-)

"Morning has brooookkkken, like the 1st morrrrrnning....."
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning peeps :) Chilly here :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one thing I won't be getting this far south!! :p

At least there is ONE glimmer of hope in the news!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32045419
    Westminster are rattled at the moment............it makes a change for the Scots to have a wee bit of control for once! They seem to be completely oblivious to the hornets nest they've stirred up since the Referendum! Labour are all but wiped out up here now, Limp Libs were pretty much unnoticed, & as for the Tories they've always been despised.........we have more pandas up here than they have seats! This election is going to be historic (& as I said the Scots will be instrumental in the ultimate result), I suspect there will be a hung parliament.
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Morning :-D

What a glorious morning, sun, sun, sun.

*sings* (johnny Mathis style) :-)

"Morning has brooookkkken, like the 1st morrrrrnning....."
    FGS! Are you in pain, do you want some paracetamol? :o:o *clunk rattle rattle*
    chinchin wrote: »
    Morning peeps :) Chilly here :(
    Morning chinny, how chilly? It's 1c here! :p *clunk*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed this election is going to be very interesting.....and I hope we will get that po faced ****er out of no 10 one way or another ;):D

Morning chinnock :) Foos yer doos?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Westminster are rattled at the moment............it makes a change for the Scots to have a wee bit of control for once! They seem to be completely oblivious to the hornets nest they've stirred up since the Referendum! Labour are all but wiped out up here now, Limp Libs were pretty much unnoticed, & as for the Tories they've always been despised.........we have more pandas up here than they have seats! This election is going to be historic (& as I said the Scots will be instrumental in the ultimate result), I suspect there will be a hung parliament.

FGS! Are you in pain, do you want some paracetamol? :o:o *clunk rattle rattle*

Morning chinny, how chilly? It's 1c here! :p *clunk*

2 c :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed this election is going to be very interesting.....and I hope we will get that po faced ****er out of no 10 one way or another ;):D

Morning chinnock :) Foos yer doos?

Can I win the lottery. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssse?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    Can I win the lottery. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssse?

Only if you shares it out with your pals! ^_^

*holds hands out ready*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lovely & sunny here......quite unlike my disposition!

You better watch yer step mister........that's all I'm sayin'! *slam clatter*

Morning twass *slam clunk* :p

:o

I am very concerned . In fact I am so concerned that it is keeping me awake at night. I feel that, as one of your bestest friends in the whole Pub, I can no longer stand by and say and do nothing.

You are so very stressed, always losing your temper, shouting, persecuting your poor staff, bashing people up etc etc.

I have a solution. Please appoint me to be your Pub's management consultant (my usual fee payable in advance). I will cut your workload and stress levels in half (by implementing a Feng Shui agenda) and double your profits (for a 75% share in all profits). :)

Happy to help. And remember, it's because I care. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o

I am very concerned . In fact I am so concerned that it is keeping me awake at night. I feel that, as one of your bestest friends in the whole Pub, I can no longer stand by and say and do nothing.

You are so very stressed, always losing your temper, shouting, persecuting your poor staff, bashing people up etc etc.

I have a solution. Please appoint me to be your Pub's management consultant (my usual fee payable in advance). I will cut your workload and stress levels in half (by implementing a Feng Shui agenda) and double your profits (for a 75% share in all profits). :)

Happy to help. And remember, it's because I care. :kitty:
    :o>:(:o
    I don't need any help, paid or otherwise!
    I am not in the least stressed, I never ever lose my temper either, so where you got that idea from is anyone's guess. ROLLEYES
    My staff are all treated very very well, & all of my punters & staff love being beaten up........I'm actually doing them all a massive favour by attending to their every demand.

Bugger off with yer management consultancy lark, & as for yer fat fee...........you must be totally insane to even think I would consider that!
    I shouldn't need to tell you what to do with yer fang chewy, or yer snot coloured paint! >:(

I shall give you a piece of advice (only because I care), Keep yer beak out of my pub business! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :D

Any of you watch Judger Rinder? I think he's hilarious. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it SR....when is that on?

*sniggers at fang chewy* :D:D
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening 😮
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it SR....when is that on?

*sniggers at fang chewy* :D:D
    Oh maybe you don't get that darn saff.........try looking on Youtube you might get it there. He's so camp but absolutely hilarious. :D *clunk* It's on at 2-00pm. ITV.
    HERE Don't say I'm not good to you. :D
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Evening 😮
    Evening bob *clunk* :D
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 202,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening Twass, Bob, Sr, & all :)

Had to scrape the windsceen this morning :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh maybe you don't get that darn saff.........try looking on Youtube you might get it there. He's so camp but absolutely hilarious. :D *clunk* It's on at 2-00pm. ITV.
    HERE Don't say I'm not good to you. :D

Evening bob *clunk* :D

Ta muchly, if it's daytime TV I wouldn't have had a scooby, it never goes on before 6pm usually....often not even then :p

Evening Sleeps, winter must end soon!! :o
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 202,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ta muchly, if it's daytime TV I wouldn't have had a scooby, it never goes on before 6pm usually....often not even then :p

Evening Sleeps, winter must end soon!! :o

it didn't take long to warm up mind you !

Oh I'm gutted, I've just heard Zayn Malik wants out of 1D :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :o>:(:o
    I don't need any help, paid or otherwise!
    I am not in the least stressed, I never ever lose my temper either, so where you got that idea from is anyone's guess. ROLLEYES
    My staff are all treated very very well, & all of my punters & staff love being beaten up........I'm actually doing them all a massive favour by attending to their every demand.

Bugger off with yer management consultancy lark, & as for yer fat fee...........you must be totally insane to even think I would consider that!
    I shouldn't need to tell you what to do with yer fang chewy, or yer snot coloured paint! >:(

I shall give you a piece of advice (only because I care), Keep yer beak out of my pub business! :p

I'm sorry but I'm determined to reach out to you. I just can't sit back. :)

Out with anger, in with calm ... I want you to chant that half a dozen times first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening before bashing a saucepan hard on your head at least a dozen times. Trust me, it will make you feel better and calm you down. ;-)

Once you come to your senses you might wish to reconsider my offer and appoint me as your management consultant on the terms outlined earlier. (I've kept my fees as low as possible ... 'mates rates, as they say'.

PS - I've left a bottle of camomile oil behind the bar. A few drops on your pillow each evening will do you no end of good. It's expensive but you're worth it. I'll just take a bottle of your best Scotch in payment. No need to thank me. :kitty:
This discussion has been closed.