Options

Eurovision Greatest Hits: Who is Going?

Comments

• Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,524
    Forum Member
    How odd that Bulgaria are airing the event (unlike Germany, Italy and the Netherlands), but aren't taking part in Vienna.
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you lot post some pictures! :p
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SDF and Petra are enjoying themselves both are now in London

https://instagram.com/p/00vrqrBtgw/
  • Options
    alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    You and me both! This will probably be the closest we have come to a DS meet up!
    Never mind - there's always the 70th!

OR the UK hosting the contest next year.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I will be wearing something Welsh, probably my Glamorgan cricket shirt with a daffodil logo. And if you are in before me, I have a tan coloured leather jacket.

:)

Duly noted!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    youngswede wrote: »
    Looking forward to this, will be flying to London tomorrow evening for the week. Got a standing ticket though which I am not too happy about , have had a bad back this week but just glad to be going. Hope to (finally) meet some of you on Tuesday :)

Oh well if you want any tips for places to check out just message me! London is virtually my second home considering I lived there for 3 years for uni and still studying there!
  • Options
    weedydiamondweedydiamond Posts: 4,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duly noted!

I hope BBAnne wears her red jump suit so we can spot her easily! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will see some of you there then will be looking out for you all, will be in a denim shirt and burgundy pants if anyone wants to say hi
  • Options
    da33431da33431 Posts: 48,937
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what I'll be wearing yet! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da33431 wrote: »

I've already packed :D I just put in my bag what was clean and didn't need ironing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    da33431 wrote: »

Same I think a t shirt, quilted jacket and jeans for me....
  • Options
    rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm (even more) jealous now, as it sounds you're having a proper meet-up there, I wish I had a chance to meet some of you IRL but probably never will :(
  • Options
    Shar_dsShar_ds Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an official DS flag that we should all be waving? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shar_ds wrote: »
    Is there an official DS flag that we should all be waving? ;-)

It's a union Jack with Odious Little DSers on
  • Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've still got a night shift to work before I can get properly excited, but I'm looking forward to meeting you :)

I'm also arranging to meet with a very special guest.....

And phill, I didn't need to know what colour pants you are going to be wearing tyvm! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BBAnne wrote: »
    I've still got a night shift to work before I can get properly excited, but I'm looking forward to meeting you :)

And phill, I didn't need to know what colour pants you are going to be wearing tyvm! :p

Anžej ?:D
  • Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anžej ?:D

No, Marcin Mroziński (he's recently Anglicized himself as Martin Fitch!) :p

Anžej seems to have fallen off the edge of the universe, well, he's living in France and works in fashion (same thing in Eurovision terms :( )

https://www.facebook.com/anzej.dezan?fref=ts

See you tomorrow!
  • Options
    liquidJPliquidJP Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be there wearing my German Rugby shirt... I've memorised the words to ein bißchen Frieden :)
  • Options
    WilkimaniaWilkimania Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it looks like I won't be there as my dad seems to have some how lost the tickets between Thursday and me arriving at home on Sunday. Currently trying to turn the house upside down in an effort to find them but so far no luck.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,524
    Forum Member
    Wilkimania wrote: »
    So it looks like I won't be there as my dad seems to have some how lost the tickets between Thursday and me arriving at home on Sunday. Currently trying to turn the house upside down in an effort to find them but so far no luck.

Pray to the Gods of Eurovision that you find them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:( really hope they turn up, my mum threw out gig tickets once, I had to fish them out the bin, luckily it was just recycling
  • Options
    WilkimaniaWilkimania Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    :( really hope they turn up, my mum threw out gig tickets once, I had to fish them out the bin, luckily it was just recycling

I've already gone through all the bins...twice. I'm probably smelling about as good as I'm feeling right now. It'll be typical of the luck I'm having that they'll suddenly turn up Wednesday in a spot that I've checked 100 times already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »

I wear them on the outside ;-) :D
    I've already gone through all the bins...twice. I'm probably smelling about as good as I'm feeling right now. It'll be typical of the luck I'm having that they'll suddenly turn up Wednesday in a spot that I've checked 100 times already.

Really feeling for you, I think I would be crying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    phone tickets company asap! May be able to collect new ones on the door
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    To all you lucky sods that are going tonight, have a great time!

We want plenty of spoilers and hopefully there'll be a good Eurovision scandal or two thrown into the mix. :p