✭✭
    JordyD wrote: »
    just the legs?;-)

Maybe shaving her armpits
  • Options
    simon_geraldsimon_gerald Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiona Phillips standing in for Lorraine next week,how long before they invite Fiona onto the GMB sofa as stand in for Susanna.
  • Options
    JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiona Phillips standing in for Lorraine next week,how long before they invite Fiona onto the GMB sofa as stand in for Susanna.

Fiona has stood in for Lorraine before. I doubt she'll present on GMB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Maybe shaving her armpits

I was thinking more lower than that.;-)
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking more lower than that.;-)

Dirty mind JordyD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dirty mind JordyD

Well it's got to be done hasn't it?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it's got to be done hasn't it?:)

I suppose she will do it at some point but I doubt she will do it at 4 in the morning as the area isnt on show like her legs and armpits. Unless she has some fun with someone after the show ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose she will do it at some point but I doubt she will do it at 4 in the morning as the area isnt on show like her legs and armpits. Unless she has some fun with someone after the show ;)

Have you seen that photo of her on Google? The one where's she's sitting next to Charlie Stayt laid back with her feet up in the air?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you seen that photo of her on Google? The one where's she's sitting next to Charlie Stayt laid back with her feet up in the air?:D

no I havent
  • Options
    conceptasconceptas Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good idea :)
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiona has stood in for Lorraine before. I doubt she'll present on GMB.

Be surprised if she came back to television on a regular basis.

Doesn't she look after her ill father(Altzheimer's I believe?) these days?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monday morning with Kate and Susanna what away to start the week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susanna is having eye problems today as she is wearing her specs
  • Options
    conceptasconceptas Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiona looking good and on all week, makes me actually glad I'm on the late shift this week :)
  • Options
    Aaron_2015Aaron_2015 Posts: 3,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decent show this morning with Kate and Susanna.

Just put Breakfast on after GMB and found out they were discussing animals on Downing Street... I really don't see where Breakfast's persona of hard news stories comes from...
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always felt it was a happy coincidence that Fiona's husband was the editor of GMTV - I doubt she would have survived five minutes had he not been.
  • Options
    zak_gzak_g Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Good show today- quite a varied mix of news and features. I will admit that I do enjoy it when Susanna and Kate present together and I still prefer it to bland bbc and not so sunny sunrise on sky!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zak_g wrote: »
    Good show today- quite a varied mix of news and features. I will admit that I do enjoy it when Susanna and Kate present together and I still prefer it to bland bbc and not so sunny sunrise on sky!

I would too if they cut out all this mumsy stuff.

It's a shame because except for Richard Arnold it has a good team and fantastic looking studio. It's just the mumsy content that I dislike.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good show this morning. Not a single ad break until 6:48.

Just under 10 minutes in, the back of Susanna's dress ripped (off camera) during the headlines. She returned the studio within a few minutes.

Susanna seems have a few problems reading the autocue, this is probably just her swollen eye.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems odd that Kate and Susanna are hosting 2 days in a row not that I complaining as I think they are great together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems odd that Kate and Susanna are hosting 2 days in a row not that I complaining as I think they are great together

It's been Susanna and Kate for the best part of 2 weeks (due to Ben filming Ninja Warrior UK). I think they work well together.
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron_2015 wrote: »
    Good show this morning. Not a single ad break until 6:48.

Just under 10 minutes in, the back of Susanna's dress ripped (off camera) during the headlines. She returned the studio within a few minutes.

Susanna seems have a few problems reading the autocue, this is probably just her swollen eye.

You expect "wardrobe malfunctions" at the Oscars but not on breakfast TV... didn't see the first 10 minutes so what dress was Susanna wearing at the start - zipper not at the front was it.... :p I remember the dress with a zipper at the front that Kate wore on the lottery, she's wearing a large rose print dress this morning - hope she avoids the greenfly :D

Susanna's eye does look sore though, looks worse than yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron_2015 wrote: »
    It's been Susanna and Kate for the best part of 2 weeks (due to Ben filming Ninja Warrior UK). I think they work well together.

They normally only host once a week last weeks line up was

Mon - Ben and Susanna
    Tues - Ben and Kate
    Wed - Kate and Susanna
    Thurs - John and Susanna
    Fri - Kate and Ranvir
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kelvo wrote: »
    You expect "wardrobe malfunctions" at the Oscars but not on breakfast TV... didn't see the first 10 minutes so what dress was Susanna wearing at the start - zipper not at the front was it.... :p I remember the dress with a zipper at the front that Kate wore on the lottery, she's wearing a large rose print dress this morning - hope she avoids the greenfly :D

Susanna's eye does look sore though, looks worse than yesterday.

It was almost identical. When John was reading the headlines, you could hear laughing/general noise over him. Then, once he'd finished the camera was at an odd angle just showing Kate and John. After a quick paper review, Kate explained Susanna had a wardrobe malfunction and would be back soon. Within seconds, she was back. Then there was some jokes about John not minding ;-) .
  • Options
    BushmillsBushmills Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dearie me, eye infections, tinnitus, wardrobe malfunctions, flirting with the PM, tweets about Jeremy Clarkson's sacking..... a cynical chap might actually believe Susanna is doing everything she can to get her picture in the papers every day.