Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3019872/They-pros-Peter-Andre-shares-sweet-pictures-children-enjoy-family-skiing-holiday-three-months.html

"Peter Andre can't help himself when it comes to sharing adorable pictures of his children."

Apparently.
    Strange that the only times he "can't help himself" are when he gets the urge to draw attention to himself by using Junior and Princess.
    He manages to help himself well enough to not publish any pictures of Amelia though doesn't he?
    Weasel.

All these expensive holidays and yet he can't put his hand in his pocket for his own foundation, preferring instead to leave it to his fans to raise money.

Weasel indeed.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3019872/They-pros-Peter-Andre-shares-sweet-pictures-children-enjoy-family-skiing-holiday-three-months.html

"Peter Andre can't help himself when it comes to sharing adorable pictures of his children."

Apparently.
    Strange that the only times he "can't help himself" are when he gets the urge to draw attention to himself by using Junior and Princess.
    He manages to help himself well enough to not publish any pictures of Amelia though doesn't he?
    Weasel.

Which reminded me, obviously not in the least bit rehearsed...........

https://instagram.com/p/0vR8BIxQvE/
    All these expensive holidays and yet he can't put his hand in his pocket for his own foundation, preferring instead to leave it to his fans to raise money.

Weasel indeed.

Grrr >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Grrr >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Am I wrong? His foundation has been active for 2 years and there's no evidence that he's put a personal penny into it. All his fundraising to date seems to be fan-generated. The only input he seems to have had is the Tesco 50p from his own brand coffee sales (the rest direct to his bank account) and there's no online record of how much that generated.
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Weasel indeed.

How do you know he doesn't put his hand in his pocket?

I'd imagine like most celebs he doesn't just pay lip service to a charity but gives money as well as time. What cash a celebrity gives in a private capacity is their business, not Joe Public's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lizzyroz wrote: »

I'd imagine like most celebs he doesn't just pay lip service to a charity but gives money as well as time. What cash a celebrity gives in a private capacity is their business, not Joe Public's.

If Peter Ande was donating money, Peter Andre would tell everyone about it. That's what Peter Andre does.

And I'm 100% sure we'd have heard about it since Peter Andre is always at great pains to tell everyone about everything good he does. :)

Over to you.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I really can't disagree more, imo, if he'd put his hand in his pocket, he or CP would've moved heaven & earth to make sure the public knew about it & so far nothing.

Lots of taking the credit for "Pete's Champions" but apart from feeble attempts such as offering high tea to a fan, signing a few pics, he's done bugger all.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do we know?
    Because he hasn't told us.
    There is absolutely no way on earth that an attention-seeking little worm like Peter Andre would do ANYTHING without making sure that it garnered him the maximum publicity for the least possible effort.

I really don't understand the point you're making - he doesn't give money, and he certainly doesn't give his time. Unless that is, you actually think that giving his time consists of writing his name on a few of his cheap, nasty products as a "reward" to the poor fans who ARE getting off their backsides and raising money.
    That's not even lip service. It's taking the piss.
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Peter Ande was donating money, Peter Andre would tell everyone about it. That's what Peter Andre does.

And I'm 100% sure we'd have heard about it since Peter Andre is always at great pains to tell everyone about everything good he does. :)

Over to you.

Why should he go shouting to the public about what he gives? Plenty of celebs with bigger gobs and wallets than Andre who don't make their charity donations public. She Who Shall Not Be Named Here for one. ;)

From reading this thread, it's pretty obvious there's some kind of an axe to grind with Peter Andre - god alone knows why, as he seems, to me anyway, no more offensive than many other celebs. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I'll leave you to your back stabbing. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How do we know?
    Because he hasn't told us.
    There is absolutely no way on earth that an attention-seeking little worm like Peter Andre would do ANYTHING without making sure that it garnered him the maximum publicity for the least possible effort.

I really don't understand the point you're making - he doesn't give money, and he certainly doesn't give his time. Unless that is, you actually think that giving his time consists of writing his name on a few of his cheap, nasty products as a "reward" to the poor fans who ARE getting off their backsides and raising money.
    That's not even lip service. It's taking the piss.

This is the official extent of Andre's commitment to CRUK, straight from his foundation site

http://peterandre.com/about-the-peter-andre-fund/

Apart from the 50p from Tesco coffee sales (which really is nothing to do with effort on his part) , I see nothing on there about what he himself is actively doing to raise funds for CRUK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why should he go shouting to the public about what he gives? Plenty of celebs with bigger gobs and wallets than Andre who don't make their charity donations public. She Who Shall Not Be Named Here for one. ;)

From reading this thread, it's pretty obvious there's some kind of an axe to grind with Peter Andre - god alone knows why, as he seems, to me anyway, no more offensive than many other celebs. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Not so much an axe to grind (excluding his pathetic attempt to raise funds for CRUK) I think the majority of FM's post on here to have at laugh at him.

Back stabbing?:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I get why people buy into the Mr Nice Guy persona, he's good at it but how can people not only justify his fund raising but big it up?:confused:
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame on Peter for not putting his hands in his pockets, if that is indeed the case, and shame on him if he is, for not shouting it from the rooftops.
    Since when did it come compulsory for anyone to make public what they give to charity?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is the official extent of Andre's commitment to CRUK, straight from his foundation site

http://peterandre.com/about-the-peter-andre-fund/

Apart from the 50p from Tesco coffee sales (which really is nothing to do effort on his part) , I see nothing on there about what he himself is actively doing to raise funds for CRUK.

Just looked at your link, is that not one of the worst campaigns ever? A few words then a massive advert for his coffee shop. Pathetic.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can just picture Tangoman standing there, gurning away with one of those big gigantic cardboard cheques you used to see years ago on CiN etc. Just to show us all how much of his own money he is donating. NOT!!

She who shall not be named here (I assume you're referring to KP?) has her own thread. That may explain why she's not mentioned here much. Don't quote me on that, though!

An axe to grind with TM? Lolz. He's much too insignificant, I would imagine, in most FM actual real lives, to have any kind of axe to grind. I really just find him, albeit unintentionally, a highly amusing individual. And back stabbing? :confused: Isn' t that what happens behind your actual real life friends backs? :confused: Not some faded, two bit, z lister who shares (well the bits he wants to) his every move on social media, magazine columns, reality TV shows. TM is ripe for the picking!

Always nice to have newbies join the discussion and debate on the thread ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Shame on Peter for not putting his hands in his pockets, if that is indeed the case, and shame on him if he is, for not shouting it from the rooftops.
    Since when did it come compulsory for anyone to make public what they give to charity?

I presumed "putting his hand in his pocket" meant, actually getting off his lazy backside & doing something to raise the funds.

I think you know, if he'd handed over his own money, he'd have made it known?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just looked at your link, is that not one of the worst campaigns ever? A few words then a massive advert for his coffee shop. Pathetic.

I do wonder if the massive advert for his coffee shop is because the link was actually taken from his self promotional website. Where he promotes his merchandise etc. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I can just picture Tangoman standing there, gurning away with one of those big gigantic cardboard cheques you used to see years ago on CiN etc. Just to show us all how much of his own money he is donating. NOT!!

She who shall not be named here (I assume you're referring to KP?) has her own thread. That may explain why she's not mentioned here much. Don't quote me on that, though!

An axe to grind with TM? Lolz. He's much too insignificant, I would imagine, in most FM actual real lives, to have any kind of axe to grind. I really just find him, albeit unintentionally, a highly amusing individual. And back stabbing? :confused: Isn' t that what happens behind your actual real life friends backs? :confused: Not some faded, two bit, z lister who shares (well the bits he wants to) his every move on social media, magazine columns, reality TV shows. TM is ripe for the picking!

Always nice to have newbies join the discussion and debate on the thread ;-)

That would've been a dream come true!

Och exactly re him being insignificant, all he is to me is a bit of light amusement. And of course he's ripe for the picking, he hands it out on a plate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do wonder if the massive advert for his coffee shop is because the link was actually taken from his self promotional website. Where he promotes his merchandise etc. :D:D

Unsure why the :D:D

Anyway, not for me it wasn't. It was about his fund raising but he just had to mention his coffee shop.
    And I personally think it was only there to promote his coffee. I'd like to know how much his coffee made/makes for CR, whatever it was/is I'd bet my house if he wasn't so bone idle, he could make that in a day with a bit of graft.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I presumed "putting his hand in his pocket" meant, actually getting off his lazy backside & doing something to raise the funds.

He'd have shouted it from the friggin rooftops!

So hilarious, the idea that Mr Needy might have done something good and kept it to himself! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He has got off his lazy backside, even by physically doing nothing, he has contributed by raising awareness, promoting. I always wondered what any of these celebs that constantly pleading with the public to part with their hard earned cash, actually put in themselves, do you not think that if every celebrity that took part in Children In Need, Live Aid donated a fraction of their earnings, the charities would be far better off than they are? It could be that they think that they have played their part, by actually taking the time to promote, or to offer their time for free, as in appearances. What anyone gives to charity is private, and so it should be. I would question anyone that publicly boasts what they donate to charity. Maybe that's just me. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unsure why the :D:D

Anyway, not for me it wasn't. It was about his fund raising but he just had to mention his coffee shop.
    And I personally think it was only there to promote his coffee. I'd like to know how much his coffee made/makes for CR, whatever it was/is I'd bet my house if he wasn't so bone idle, he could make that in a day with a bit of graft.

Let me explain. The :D:D are because the link provided, is from Petes website, which is all about him and what he is doing. So it's little wonder he is promoting his coffee shops. What else would you expect from a website based on self promotion.
    And if every sportsman gave a fraction of their earnings towards the Sports Relief they promote, there would be no need for the charity events they participate in. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd have shouted it from the friggin rooftops!

So hilarious, the idea that Mr Needy might have done something good and kept it to himself! :D

So by raising awareness is not considered as doing something good. Ok :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wee ones are so bloody cute, love the pic of princess with the hot choc. Lucky kids getting to go skiing again, never done it myself but looks like a great experience.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has got off his lazy backside, even by physically doing nothing, he has contributed by raising awareness, promoting. I always wondered what any of these celebs that constantly pleading with the public to part with their hard earned cash, actually put in themselves, do you not think that if every celebrity that took part in Children In Need, Live Aid donated a fraction of their earnings, the charities would be far better off than they are? It could be that they think that they have played their part, by actually taking the time to promote, or to offer their time for free, as in appearances. What anyone gives to charity is private, and so it should be. I would question anyone that publicly boasts what they donate to charity. Maybe that's just me. :)

The only "raising awareness and promotion" he's done is the raising awareness and promotion of himself.
    And you yourself have just conceded that he hasn't got off his backside to do anything.
    So what exactly is it that he's done?
    You're a regular here Kay - surely you know that most people are more than a little sceptical about Tangoman and his ridiculous doings, so to claim that he's done anything as significant as donating money to charity privately is going to be treated with a fair amount of disbelief.
    Unless you have proof of course?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If all he wanted to do was raise awareness (rather than donate actual dosh), why set up a foundation and beg his fans to raise money in HIS name (not in the name of his brother)?

It's a vanity project - like pretty much everything else this little twonk does.
This discussion has been closed.