Options

Christian Migrants Thrown Overboard

Comments

• Options
    grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a LOT I would like to say about ALL muslims non of it good so I will not spell it out or I will get banned by the DS dictatorship.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    They should be charged with murder.

Umm, read the OP again.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I want, nothing to do with Islam, oh to able to get through a week without reading about an atrocity committed in the name of this odious, mysogonistic, homophobic, brain washing cult.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
  • Options
    zonazona Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    I have seen images of these people, most of the men look like criminals and I hope they are returned to where they have come from.

They should only allow women and children to stay.

I always say it takes one to know one!
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    If true, a terrible, terrible action. What did they hope to achieve?
  • Options
    floogfloog Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sifter22 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with Islam...

Yeah, they were completely indiscriminate in deciding who they would throw overboard, it's just a coincidence that none of then were muslims and all were christians,
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If true, a terrible, terrible action. What did they hope to achieve?

Less Christians in the world presumably.
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Less Christians in the world presumably.

*pedant alert* it's fewer, not less!!

Sorry!!

:blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floog wrote: »
    Yeah, they were completely indiscriminate in deciding who they would throw overboard, it's just a coincidence that none of then were muslims and all were christians,

My post wasn't serious. It's just the phrase that gets bounded around by apologists these days. A bit like how Teens and young adults flying off to Syria was 'nothing to do with Islam' too.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is Islamophobic.

Those Christians were not Halal so the poor innocent Muslims were perfectly justified in murdering the hellbound Kuffar scumbags.
  • Options
    Under SoulUnder Soul Posts: 2,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every day in Europe the number of Muslims increase in % terms which is worrying for everyone here - Jews and gay people especially. Then Christians. Prominent outspoken atheists too.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Despicable, and if proven guilty, they should be left to rot somewhere.
    However, for those who ally this to 'all' muslims, I'm sorry but in my daily life I am surrounded by muslims and not one of them would support this or any other atrocity. They are just ordinary people, going about their lives and are also scared of what is happening. It's like people who say all priests are paedophiles. The people I know- their being muslim does not affect me. Nothing is imposed upon me. There is mutual respect for my formerly catholic, now more humanistic background. My life would be lesser without those people in it, irrespective of their religion. Just because this is my experience, does this make me an apologist? I despise everything about fundamentalism and what is happening with ISIS. If it could be done without harming innocent civilians, I would like to see them (ISIS) bombed and hunted into oblivion and so on but lumping 'all' muslims under this umbrella is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People here don't tar all Muslims with the same brush and of course some are great people but the % of Muslims who are dangerous may be a minority but is worryingly high.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Under Soul wrote: »
    People here don't tar all Muslims with the same brush and of course some are great people but the % of Muslims who are dangerous may be a minority but is worryingly high.

Some do, though. Here and IRL. You don't have to look far to find examples.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I saw the footage of them disembarking on the news earlier this evening and my first and only thought was 'send them back'. Mass immigration and the joys of multiculturalism are already causing huge tensions in Europe. If the continent hadn't been inundated over the last forty years then it might've been a different story but, as things stand now, no chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Some do, though. Here and IRL. You don't have to look far to find examples.

There may be a few posters who hate all muslims but the majority are worried about the despicable actions of a significant minority which appears to be growing. There is also little evidence that the Islamic community can handle the problem from within. What do you want us to do? Not to comment on such things.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member

Of course they don't otherwise it would mean every man, woman and child which would be silly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There may be a few posters who hate all muslims but the majority are worried about the despicable actions of a significant minority which appears to be growing. There is also little evidence that the Islamic community can handle the problem from within. What do you want us to do? Not to comment on such things.

Did you really read my own views on what is happening? Is there anything in my earlier posts that contradicts what you've just written? I actually agree with much of what has been said about this. I'm commenting on a different 'small but significant' minority...the ones who DO 'ally this to all Muslims'. Can I not comment on that just by reflecting on personal experience in context of some of the comments I see/ hear on DS and elsewhere? That's all, nothing more. I do understand what a contentious area this is.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Scary. And with all the immigrant murders in South Africa lately, I don't see the immgrarion situation to Europe easing any time soon.
  • Options
    The Green ManThe Green Man Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Muslims being violent for no reason? Sorry, I don't buy it.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't God save them? Seems if your worshipers are being thrown overboard, would be a good time to step in. Maybe he was busy though, giving kids cancer and other important godly things like that.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the footage of them disembarking on the news earlier this evening and my first and only thought was 'send them back'. Mass immigration and the joys of multiculturalism are already causing huge tensions in Europe. If the continent hadn't been inundated over the last forty years then it might've been a different story but, as things stand now, no chance.

BIB: Do you know who hates multiculturalism the most? Hardcore Muslims, they despise it with a passion. Its the best weapon to destroy the pointless religion, keep letting them get a taste of the god life and they will keep converting away from the stone age.

Shame as well, Islam showed such promise in the middle ages, then it was taken over and now its all tits up.
  • Options
    NeverEnoughNeverEnough Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before on of these religiously bigoted murderers claims asylum and becomes a right on cause for the left when the goverment try to deport him?
  • Options
    NeverEnoughNeverEnough Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    BIB: Do you know who hates multiculturalism the most? Hardcore Muslims, they despise it with a passion. Its the best weapon to destroy the pointless religion, keep letting them get a taste of the god life and they will keep converting away from the stone age.

Shame as well, Islam showed such promise in the middle ages, then it was taken over and now its all tits up.

Yep the Islamic invasion and destruction of the Visigothic culture in Spain in 711 was a great triumph of humanity.....
  • Options
    jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member

I was discussing this last night at home. I am concerned about the immigration itself but more so the death of so many people who are risking this crossing. I worry that the rescue missions, though laudable, are encouraging more to take that risk. But the alternative seems impossible too... where do you take them back (there is no infrastructure in the North African countries to cope... so they would just keep trying). I don't think Europe alone can manage the problem but the countries that also need to help are in no fit state to do so.