Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Wait now I think it's "FIYYAAA"
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwwwwww Leona's off to bed :)
  • Options
    esesohsamesesohsam Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had anybody commented on the fact that there is live brass on stage?! They weren't there at the showcase
  • Options
    shatteredglassshatteredglass Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Capital are announcing their Summer time ball line up tomorrow. Do you think Leona will be announced? And if so do you think that explains the secrecy on the premiere?
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 202,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Awwwwwwww Leona's off to bed :)

did it tell you on twitter loopy ? :confused:
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    Capital are announcing their Summer time ball line up tomorrow. Do you think Leona will be announced? And if so do you think that explains the secrecy on the premiere?

I really, really hope she'll be there. That's probably one of the biggest summer slots.
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooooooooooooh that would be exciting
    did it tell you on twitter loopy ? :confused:
    Hello trouble. No she's got snapchat and posted a snap saying she's off to count sheep :p
  • Options
    spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not this song sounding different in every clip, what kind of genre hopping smash?

This clip sounds like it would come before the bit we heard in the Youtube video? If that makes sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh. She's off to sleep. Looks like it's really not till may 11th then.
  • Options
    pokerfaceLelepokerfaceLele Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not this song sounding different in every clip, what kind of genre hopping smash?

This clip sounds like it would come before the bit we heard in the Youtube video? If that makes sense.

But doesn't the Youtube Clip show the beginning of the song?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    That part is the bridge! I remember it! It's kind of different from the rest of the song (melodically speaking).. I remember at the showcase when she sang that part my jaw dropped cause it was just so instant and fresh!
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member

Ooo I would definitely love to see her at the ball, great way to get Capital on board and to show off new material. :D
  • Options
    saxman25osaxman25o Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. She's off to sleep. Looks like it's really not till may 11th then.

maybe Leona has an early start tomorrow ? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's my favourite clip so far I think!

"We'll be running" sounds so new and fresh!

Mine too. I think it could be my fave part of the song once we hear it in full. I really like the melody.

I'd love for her to be on the lineup but I don't feel she will be. A part from having her on the new releases schedule Capital haven't really acknowledged her yet but you never know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But doesn't the Youtube Clip show the beginning of the song?

No, the recent youtube one is the end! But there's one with the start too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    saxman25o wrote: »
    maybe Leona has an early start tomorrow ? :o

Perhaps driving to a radio station for the premiere of a certain song... :D Lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    Watched the clip for the 100th time and only just noticed at the end you can clearly see someone recording it on the right! They need to post it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Watched the clip for the 100th time and only just noticed at the end you can clearly see someone recording it on the right! They need to post it!

Hopefully they upload it! Eek!
  • Options
    pokerfaceLelepokerfaceLele Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Leona at home right now or does she sleep in a hotel? I don't know, maybe it takes some time to get around in London late at night, haha.
  • Options
    esesohsamesesohsam Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Leona at home right now or does she sleep in a hotel? I don't know, maybe it takes some time to get around in London late at night, haha.

I'm assuming she's staying at the Mayfair. Hers and Sarah's recent pictures have been in the same hotel room she played 'I Got You' to those two guys
  • Options
    VirtuosoVirtuoso Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like that's the middle 8 before the bit we heard. It has a slightly country sound before the end. Really super intrigued now. She must have an early start or else she would be out celebrating. I'd imagine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BBC Radio 1 & Capital FM studios aren't far from Mayfair. I have a feeling something is happening tomorrow. Perhaps a premiere in the evening/during rush hour? So she'll annouce it in the morning perhaps? Argh I'm so thirsty for news lol
  • Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    esesohsam wrote: »
    I'm assuming she's staying at the Mayfair. Hers and Sarah's recent pictures have been in the same hotel room she played 'I Got You' to those two guys

Island givng her that blank cheque :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Envoirment wrote: »
    BBC Radio 1 & Capital FM studios aren't far from Mayfair. I have a feeling something is happening tomorrow. Perhaps a premiere in the evening/during rush hour? So she'll annouce it in the morning perhaps? Argh I'm so thirsty for news lol

Doubt it. I think it's the 11th.
  • Options
    starlightsstarlights Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Envoirment wrote: »

I'm here for this. I hope it happens.
This discussion has been closed.