• Options
    1manonthebog1manonthebog Posts: 3,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It gets worse doesnt it.
  • Options
    OrchideamOrchideam Posts: 5,561
    Forum Member
    We're so bad Johnson is the best player.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orchideam wrote: »
    We're so bad Johnson is the best player.

Really shocking when it comes to that.
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    It is almost as if we are a balloon that was punctured by Man Utd a couple of weeks ago.... :-(
  • Options
    zielerzieler Posts: 8,038
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen all the camera angles.Was Balotelli playing Dawson onside?

Yeah, Balotelli didn't seem to realise all the other defenders had stepped forwards until just after the cross came in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess players are thinking about the
    summer holidays.... :(
  • Options
    Michael_VaughanMichael_Vaughan Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lambert showing more movement and awareness of play in his first 65 seconds on the pitch.Than Balotelli in his 65 minutes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Rodgers was showing Markovic a drawing of a goal with a big arrow pointing towards it,just then on the touchline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becoming a regular occurrence, being beaten at Hull. Very charitable that we want to keep them up. Although we will probably give QPR a leg up on Saturday.

They (LFC players)'d be Bigtime Charlies if they were in (or anywhere near) the bigtime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Find myself wanting Coutinho to get the ball and just keep it himself until he can shoot.Every time he passes to a team mate they mess it up.
  • Options
    OrchideamOrchideam Posts: 5,561
    Forum Member
    7 defenders on with Hull! Don't think I've seen that before.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know your fans don't like the Europa league but if you finish 7th and villa win the cup you wouldn't be in it at all.

Would this be acceptable then you can maybe have a season like last season again, although it would probably cost Brendan Rogers his job
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orchideam wrote: »
    7 defenders on with Hull! Don't think I've seen that before.

Doesn't matter. We don't have an answer. They have three points.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    We'll blow it again on Tuesday. :p

• Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Can't remember being this bored watching us play since the Hodgson era. Every player is so predictable in what they're going to do with the ball. It must be so easy to prepare against us. I'd like to say something positive but I just can't.
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Did Ballotelli get injured thinking about making a little effort FFS - what a totally dismal game in every possible way..
  • Options
    taurus_67taurus_67 Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    Bloody hell! Just when that other lot do us a favour by beating United we go and drop 5 points.
    Well despite the problems it brings and general pain-in-the-arse'ness of it all, I just hope we get ourselves together enough to get a Europa League place now.
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for this sorry season to be over, seems like the players feel the same :(
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only one to come out of that game with a scrap of credit was Joe Allen to be honest, who did brilliantly to snuff out most Hull City counter attacks.

Champions League is gone, if it wasn't before. Now it's a matter of pride. I just want to see us actually play some goddamn football between now and the end of the season. Ever since we lost to United, the squad has looked absolutely listless.
  • Options
    kobashi100kobashi100 Posts: 5,774
    Forum Member
    Said after the cup semi that I was worried the players would lose an edge.

We are officially in the race not to be in the Europa league.. :)
  • Options
    alan29alan29 Posts: 34,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Outstanding.
    Excellent.
    >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I know your fans don't like the Europa league but if you finish 7th and villa win the cup you wouldn't be in it at all.

Would this be acceptable then you can maybe have a season like last season again, although it would probably cost Brendan Rogers his job

It would only resemble last season in terms of being able to concentrate on the league.We wouldn't have a Suarez who made the difference in terms of challenging for the PL title.

Rodgers has been found out time after time this season.I'm no longer willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after last season.People have also made too much of the upturn in form between the two league fixtures with Utd.We were awful until December and have plummeted to those depths again in the last month.

Kneejerk maybe but I'd feel better if he realised those limitations as a manager of LFC and resigned.
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    The only one to come out of that game with a scrap of credit was Joe Allen to be honest, who did brilliantly to snuff out most Hull City counter attacks.

Champions League is gone, if it wasn't before. Now it's a matter of pride. I just want to see us actually play some goddamn football between now and the end of the season. Ever since we lost to United, the squad has looked absolutely listless.

It's like all the wind has been taken out of the players' sails.

I don't know if it's just me but I think all these contract sagas have been hanging over us this season. There was the while Gerrard one and now sterling's whole "will he won't he" situation. I don't think this doing a lot to bring the team together, but hey maybe that's just my thoughts
  • Options
    1manonthebog1manonthebog Posts: 3,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now we wait for the usual. I think we played well and created chances etc
  • Options
    LONERIDER37LONERIDER37 Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    Can't remember being this bored watching us play since the Hodgson era. Every player is so predictable in what they're going to do with the ball. It must be so easy to prepare against us. I'd like to say something positive but I just can't.
    Spot on. We have been boring to watch for most of the season, except for that little run in the middle, not good enough by far.

Totally fed up of the manager saying how they owe it to the club to battle for every point, in every game, then produce well below par performances, pass them off as "showed character" etc, promise better next game and then deliver bugger all again!!!!

I'm losing patience with Rodgers now, square pegs in round holes someone called it!

Spent 215M and end up with this garbage. No excuses, we lose to Hull City, can't score or win at WBA, dont turn up in an FA Cup semi v Villa, get hammered by Man Utd who themselves get turned over by everton, get showed a lesson by Arsenal, need replays to defeat both Blackburn & Bolton - all simply unacceptable.

Sort it Brendan or go!
This discussion has been closed.