Options

Wasn't it nice to see Alfie and Kat win the lottery last night?

MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,689
Forum Member
It made me cry! :D I know they get some stick on this forum but it was such a lovely scene, after months of them going through struggles they really deserved it, even if it was predictable :)

Comments

• Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sure was thanks to Kat's lucky boobs :D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I did love the ending, also was nice to see Stacey somewhat smile for the first time ever.
  • Options
    Zorah88Zorah88 Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    I still would rather it had been Kim and Denise
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit, the actual scene didn't irk me as much as I expected but I still think they chose the wrong winner. They should have given Kat compensation and given the lottery win to Martin Fowler instead.

With the money, Martin could have bought the lease on Minute Mart and turned the front of the store into a fruit and veg stall upgrading the old family business.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phew! Another thread about this. I was getting worried that people might have forgotten.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Phew! Another thread about this. I was getting worried that people might have forgotten.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they deserving of it? because they struggle for money, that ain't good enough.

To be fair no one on the square deserves to win money, Maybe Billy because he has been so unlucky.
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,860
    Forum Member
    I was soooooo pleased for them, a nice story for a change.

Now I just need to convince the Mrs to let me rub this week's Lotto tickets all over her bangers.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I was glad for them and it's nice to see them reconciled and I'm glad they've had a bit of luck for a change!
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like your style :D:D:D
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it was lovely to see the arsonist and the selfish whinging **** celebrating their win. And then inviting the murderer to celebrate with them. Absolutely heartwarming.

I even said to my eldest, I said "Son, when you grow up you be like Alfie... financially irresponsible, an arsonist, and a closet xenophobe. But it's all okay because you'll be a 'lovable cheeky chappy' and will never face any comeuppance ever".
  • Options
    eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dantay24uk wrote: »
    I have to admit, the actual scene didn't irk me as much as I expected but I still think they chose the wrong winner. They should have given Kat compensation and given the lottery win to Martin Fowler instead.

With the money, Martin could have bought the lease on Minute Mart and turned the front of the store into a fruit and veg stall upgrading the old family business.

That would have been a terrible ideaIf I'm being honest, Martin would have been an absolute t**t had he have won and would have been terrible viewing
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    worst kept secret in eastenders
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will lose the money within a year. Idiots like that would just blow the lot.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zorah88 wrote: »
    I still would rather it had been Kim and Denise

Same here.

Although it was written well it was too obvious even more so when the they the winner would make an offer to buy the vic and it was a couple
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved seeing Kat and Alfie happy and in love again having had a bit of good luck - I've always liked them but things have been bad for a while ,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    it was nice. :D
  • Options
    ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't deserve anything. Alfie, a man who's an arsonist, liar, lazy and a con artist. He is absolutely disgusting.
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed their scenes tonight, nice to have a little happiness
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    They will lose the money within a year. Idiots like that would just blow the lot.

So true.....
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed seeing Kat and Alfiehappy.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Undeserving
    It made me cry! :D I know they get some stick on this forum but it was such a lovely scene, after months of them going through struggles they really deserved it, even if it was predictable :)

The struggles included Arson, fraud and burning money.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    No. Undeserving

The struggles included Arson, fraud and burning money.

Indeed! The money that was burnt could have gone to a charity like the NSPCC. I don't think someone who burns thousands deserves to win money to be honest. I do like Kat and I do like seeing the poor win a million but you have a point.
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Million quid would go in now time in London