Options

The Graham Norton Show Series 17 starts Friday 10 April on BBC ONE

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To the majority of us in this country, he isn't.

You're very dillusional arent you, you seem to be only one in this thread who is pro the pillock, you his agent or something.
    His own show was s crapped because the majority of people though he was crap
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,975
    Forum Member
    Pilg wrote: »
    I'd give that a miss if I were you.

I'll make my own mind up, thanks :p
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member
    Two words that would put me off watching a show no matter how good I normally find it - Michael McIntyre. Who finds this chap funny? They must be very easily pleased!
  • Options
    CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Smith
    Gary Barlow
    Jeremy Clarkson

will smith, ill give you....just, cant even remember the other 2 on the show
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Two words that would put me off watching a show no matter how good I normally find it - Michael McIntyre. Who finds this chap funny? They must be very easily pleased!

Love your username! :D
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ericos wrote: »
    You're very dillusional arent you, you seem to be only one in this thread who is pro the pillock, you his agent or something.
    His own show was s crapped because the majority of people though he was crap

Michael McIntyre has 1.23M followers on Twitter and his arena tours consistently sell out. His DVDs have frequently broken records for 'Fastest selling comedy DVD'. It's only a minority who don't like him.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member
    shanders wrote: »
    Love your username! :D

I must introduce you to my sister Gloria sometime - she's quite the darling now that she's married a chap with the surname Stitz!:D
  • Options
    PilgPilg Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I'll make my own mind up, thanks :p

If you're totally into masochism, Mrs Brown's Boys was on as well! :p
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That song was horrific on every level.
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,975
    Forum Member
    Pilg wrote: »
    If you're totally into masochism, Mrs Brown's Boys was on as well! :p

Ooh no, that's a step too far :D
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael McIntyre has 1.23M followers on Twitter and his arena tours consistently sell out. His DVDs have frequently broken records for 'Fastest selling comedy DVD'. It's only a minority who don't like him.

he's crap
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OOOh twitter, I dont care how many tickets or dvds he sell it will certainly only be a FRACTION of the population of the country, so majority, I think not.
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 203,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's crap

how dare you say that :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's crap

The majority disagree with you.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what 60 plus million? :D i did like him when he first came out but he just makes me irate now
  • Options
    tellymadmantellymadman Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Sharon and Ozzy have pulled out of next week's show it seems
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let them comment in this thread then, seems to me here there is only you & maybe 1 other with your view.
    I like others have said found him quite funny the 1st time I saw him, the 2nd he started to grate, by the 3rd he was just plain annoying, - some funny jokes still but bloody irritating as a person
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ericos wrote: »
    Let them comment in this thread then, seems to me here there is only you & maybe 1 other with your view

How am I supposed to do that? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let this work like the majority of polls then, the vast majority in this thread dislike him, spread that pro rata accross the country & voila!;-)
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I noticed that!. Britt Robertson might be a nice addition though. I guess it is because she's in Clooney's new film Tomorrowland. I only know her from Under The Dome.
  • Options
    puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God really don't get the hate for Michael!! I loved him on tonight's show and laughed all the way through it! Think the guests genuinely gelled which is always nice to see!! 😀 Felt a bit sorry for the guy in the red chair though! 😜
  • Options
    samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, Perhaps Sharon could not get time off from her chat show in the States or something like that. (prior commitments)

However get ready for a two part show next week as there are two tape dates next week. Sunday and Thursday. (most likely a condition of getting Clooney) I would guess you'll have one couch of George Clooney, Hugh Laurie and Britt Robertson as they are all promoting the same movie and then on Thusday, they will film Jessica Hynes, The Rock and Snoop Dogg and put them together.
    I would have rather had asked if we could add an extra episode to the existing order one for each couch. They most likely have the remaining 5 episodes booked up already.

In 2 weeks, BTW, it's Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, Chris Pratt, John Bishop and Florence and the Machine.
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Yeah, Perhaps Sharon could not get time off from her chat show in the States or something like that. (prior commitments)

However get ready for a two part show next week as there are two tape dates next week. Sunday and Thursday. (most likely a condition of getting Clooney) I would guess you'll have one couch of George Clooney, Hugh Laurie and Britt Robertson as they are all promoting the same movie and then on Thusday, they will film Jessica Hynes, The Rock and Snoop Dogg and put them together.
    I would have rather had asked if we could add an extra episode to the existing order one for each couch. They most likely have the remaining 5 episodes booked up already.

In 2 weeks, BTW, it's Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, Chris Pratt, John Bishop and Florence and the Machine.

Shame they couldn't put Jessica Hynes on this week with Simon Pegg. Would have made a nice Spaced reunion.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed Michael McIntyre in this weeks show..

I loved the way he quietly took the piss out of Simon Peggs' relationship with Tom Cruise. And also the losing weight stories were funny.

Didn't like the bint in the Red Chair stories who wanted to dump him - she got Kylie to pull the lever. She's lucky in a few years time they wont be queueing up to date her...
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't like the bint in the Red Chair stories who wanted to dump him - she got Kylie to pull the lever. She's lucky in a few years time they wont be queueing up to date her...

Very suspicious of that, it smelt of being a set up.