Options

Kate Ford will have to leave, won't she?

hachimanhachiman Posts: 365
Forum Member
If Tracy starts the fire, then she can't get away with it. Like Karl after he set the rovers on fire.

Comments

• Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Lots of people do lots of bad things in soaps and get away with it,like Ronnie the murderer in EE and Lachlan the rapist in Emmer.

This kind of storyline dosn't always mean that they have to leave, as in life, sometimes people get away with things.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Lots of people do lots of bad things in soaps and get away with it,like Ronnie the murderer in EE and Lachlan the rapist in Emmer.

This kind of storyline dosn't always mean that they have to leave, as in life, sometimes people get away with things.
    Yes, but not on a regular basis. Much as I find TracyLuv entertaining and would hate her to leave, the fact is she got away with cold-blooded murder once, and she's flouted the law several times since. Having her now effectively commit, at best, manslaughter would be a step too far, even for a soap imo.
  • Options
    Lucy_ReissLucy_Reiss Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    She doesn't start it. The writers are throwing in a red herring and making us think she'll start it, but there will be a twist. I'd actually bet on it.

Tracy has got a lot coming up after the storyline. She will obviously play a big role with the news of Deirdre's death, and there's the upcoming plot with the return of her ex-husband, which will be linked to Sarah Harding's character. She isn't going ANYWHERE.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    don't she make it look like an accident? or like sets up tony
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may not have too.
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will sacrifice Tony (a better character) instead.
  • Options
    lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy_Reiss wrote: »
    She doesn't start it. The writers are throwing in a red herring and making us think she'll start it, but there will be a twist. I'd actually bet on it.

Tracy has got a lot coming up after the storyline. She will obviously play a big role with the news of Deirdre's death, and there's the upcoming plot with the return of her ex-husband, which will be linked to Sarah Harding's character. She isn't going ANYWHERE.

Rob is coming back?!
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob is coming back?!

No ,it's some bloke from Casualty who is going to appear as her ex husband
    The only men I remember her being involved with are the one she murdered, and Rob
  • Options
    JohnDoe14JohnDoe14 Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully she will, tired of her committing all of the crimes in the street and getting away with it, she's not even good at being a criminal. Tony could be a far better villain than her but no doubt somehow he gets framed for it and goes to prison and Tracy gets off free again.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tony would make a good serial killer
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    hachiman wrote: »
    If Tracy starts the fire, then she can't get away with it. Like Karl after he set the rovers on fire.

She's a convicted murderer who got life when she wanted to leave. When she wanted to return the life sentence became 3 years.

She can get away with anything.
  • Options
    Brad_AdamsonBrad_Adamson Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    I hope she leaves, Tracy's second run has been horrific
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    She's a convicted murderer who got life when she wanted to leave. When she wanted to return the life sentence became 3 years.

She can get away with anything.

In fairness they didn't just reduce her sentence, it was explained by making the key advisor on the case, unreliable. Whilst it was slightly contrived, it didn't stretch the realms of possibilities.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [quote=Lucy_Reiss;78105091]She doesn't start it. The writers are throwing in a red herring and making us think she'll start it, but there will be a twist. I'd actually bet on it.

Tracy has got a lot coming up after the storyline. She will obviously play a big role with the news of Deirdre's death, and there's the upcoming plot with the return of her ex-husband, which will be linked to Sarah Harding's character. She isn't going ANYWHERE.[/quote]

I'd definitely take your bet.
    The only time she was bearable was when she was 'upstairs'. >:(
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tracy has been horrific ever since Kate Ford first took over the role.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

Fingers crossed, and for good this time......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »

Fingers crossed, and for good this time......

IF she gets found out.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I used to hate Tracey and her horrible grin but since she's been with sexy Tony I've really enjoyed watching her. I don't want her or Tony to leave. I hope they do end up with the Rovers Return and stick around long term. Tracey's appearance and wardrobe have improved lately too.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Lucy_Reiss wrote: »

Sad to say, we know you're right because of Blackburn's spoilers about her future storylines!! I don't think she'll actually start the fire either, I think it will be Tony, though brought on by pressure from her to 'get Carla out of the picture!' So to speak!!
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob is coming back?!

No, it's her ex-husband Robert Preston that's coming back, although he is being played by a different actor from last time the character appeared:

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Preston
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to say, we know you're right because of Blackburn's spoilers about her future storylines!! I don't think she'll actually start the fire either, I think it will be Tony, though brought on by pressure from her to 'get Carla out of the picture!' So to speak!!
    Tony isn't there.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    I'd definitely take your bet.

The only time she was bearable was when she was 'upstairs'. >:(

Or before then?
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Course she won't leave. She left last time 'for good' which is why they gave Toxic 15 years in jail.

She wanted to come back after 3 years cos she couldn't get any work.

She knows what life outside soap is like so she won't be wanting to do it again.

She's a terrible actress but someone upstairs in Corrie obviously likes her.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope she's killed off. I loathe her >:(
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Tracy has been horrific ever since Kate Ford first took over the role.
    She has had some good moments (the two-parter with Deirdre the obvious standout), but the character is unbelievable.

Portrayed as a tough gobby lass, but someone like Leanne would take her to the cleaners.

Tracyluv's best when she shares scenes with the Barlows. That way she isn't a 24/7 motormouth bitch.