LBC General Chit-Chat (Part 30)

Comments

• Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 202,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabandy wrote: »
    Just scroll right to the end ..I'm the last but one caller

just got it on now, heard Tommy aswell, it was like the old days on tS !! :D
  • Options
    DabandyDabandy Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just got it on now, heard Tommy aswell, it was like the old days on tS !! :D

Yup ..the good old days indeed ..I was hoping all the old callers would hear it and migrate there ..wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts to TS ( and LBC ) ..and no adverts too ...( mind you , you would have to endure Pauline , who's on there permanently ;-);-);-))
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So true. I've enjoyed her show so far this morning. AFAIC they can replace Bev with Katy on Sundays.

Yes, I agree. I even enjoyed her 'mumsy' topics.....I certainly don't enjoy the same, with Beverley thingy.....
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup ..the good old days indeed ..I was hoping all the old callers would hear it and migrate there ..wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts to TS ( and LBC ) ..and no adverts too ...( mind you , you would have to endure Pauline , who's on there permanently ;-);-);-))

Yes very good contribution from you he gave you quite a while, on another point also i heard the old TS caller who used to wind George Galloway up on Iain Dales show talking about the Irish Gay vote,Ken From the Highlands if you remember him,he still sounds the same i love his voice and he gets carried away about how religion changed his life for the better.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes very good contribution from you he gave you quite a while, on another point also i heard the old TS caller who used to wind George Galloway up on Iain Dales show talking about the Irish Gay vote,Ken From the Highlands if you remember him,he still sounds the same i love his voice and he gets carried away about how religion changed his life for the better.:)

Yes , Ken is still around but I think he has moved to England now . He once went to Edinburgh when Gallotwat was speaking and heckled him . GG asked if anyone had his address so he could report him for stalking . Great stuff . I miss those guys
  • Options
    redvers36redvers36 Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So true. I've enjoyed her show so far this morning. AFAIC they can replace Bev with Katy on Sundays.

Perhaps Katy Hopkins could alternate with James O'Brien on weekdays. After all it would give him time to refresh his thoughts and hopefully allow him to think before he tells us he is 43,or about his schooldays etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes , Ken is still around but I think he has moved to England now . He once went to Edinburgh when Gallotwat was speaking and heckled him . GG asked if anyone had his address so he could report him for stalking . Great stuff . I miss those guys

So do i ! i paricularly liked Ken though he was hilarious if you did not take him seriously yes he did go to Edinburgh to heckle Galloway once, and he got banned from Galloways show and he got on under a different name,Galloway went mad.:D:D

Carl from Plaistow is also about on LBC he is also pretty good value he was on with Ian Collins last week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do i ! i paricularly liked Ken though he was hilarious if you did not take him seriously yes he did go to Edinburgh to heckle Galloway once, and he got banned from Galloways show and he got on under a different name,Galloway went mad.:D:D

Carl from Plaistow is also about on LBC he is also pretty good value he was on with Ian Collins last week.

Carl had a brilliant fight with MG one night ..Radio Gold . It's on YT ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carl had a brilliant fight with MG one night ..Radio Gold . It's on YT ..

Found it that was a corker :o must confess MG was a bit hit and miss so did not used to listen that often..MG was a lying scumbag said carl,and after ,MG insulted carl by calling him a recovering alcoholic radio gold.

Thanks for the pointer.:)
  • Options
    Hey_HoHey_Ho Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just scroll right to the end ..I'm the last but one caller

That listen should have come with a warning. Not you but what came before and after it. *vomit*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it that was a corker

got a link please ? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found it that was a corker :o must confess MG was a bit hit and miss so did not used to listen that often..MG was a lying scumbag said carl,and after ,MG insulted carl by calling him a recovering alcoholic radio gold.

Thanks for the pointer.:)

Mike actually apologised the next time they spoke . It's hard to believe that TS management gave the format up to talk all night about Albanian tennis . You couldn't make it up .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey_Ho wrote: »
    That listen should have come with a warning. Not you but what came before and after it. *vomit*

What came after it ( I just made a cup of tea and straight to bed ) ?
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got a link please ? :confused:

This must be it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This must be it.

thats the one thanks, love when you rip into shuggie & gerry on clyde, keep up the good work mate !! :)
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when you rip into shuggie & gerry on clyde,

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats the one thanks, love when you rip into shuggie & gerry on clyde, keep up the good work mate !! :)

I call up Clyde too ..have you ever heard me ?
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Yes society has invented so many syndromes today whereas a good slap would rectify much bad behaviour.

I wouldn't lay a hand on a child, but I could easily, happily, thoroughly, give Hopkins a good slap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't lay a hand on a child, but I could easily, happily, thoroughly, give Hopkins a good slap.

I'd give her anything she wanted ..and then do it again ...;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd give her anything she wanted ..and then do it again ...;-)

Well if you offered to do it in public, I'm sure she'd agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey_Ho wrote: »
    Well if you offered to do it in public, I'm sure she'd agree.

Sigh ..if only ;-);-);-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's not to love about Jonathan from Swansea ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q44nqmCS_Ro
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh ..if only ;-);-);-)

You're having a bubble, right?
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's not to love about Jonathan from Swansea ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q44nqmCS_Ro

Wouldn't it be great if Jonathan from Swansea was allowed a one-off live call to Steve Allen:D
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be great if Jonathan from Swansea was allowed a one-off live call to Steve Allen:D
    That's great that video but I don't know anything about that TalkSport presenter or the station as I haven't listened to it for yonks.
    However I agree that the latter cannot be that bad if it allows listeners like Jonathan to phone in and vent his Spleen. LBC of course haven't got the balls to do that; anything slightly dubious is filtered off, the cowards that they are And I say again, Vallen should be forced to take calls and take the consequences.
This discussion has been closed.