Options

Once Upon a Time: Season 4 (US pace)

Comments

• Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LightMeUp wrote: »
    Happy to hear it! Snow was ok in the Enchanted Forest, and I enjoy her when they play with her character and make her a bit ruthless. But Charming has to be the biggest drip of a man. Considering the other male characters like Hook and Rumple he just has no personality at all!

Snow is better without Charming - which defeats the whole 'Snow White and Prince Charming' thing :p

I found myself almost enjoying Evil Snow but she is no Regina

Yes, isnt he just, even when he sword fights it just makes him look - argh - I dont know but I just want to smack him around the face!
  • Options
    LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Snow is better without Charming - which defeats the whole 'Snow White and Prince Charming' thing :p

Yes, isnt he just, even when he sword fights it just makes him look - argh - I dont know but I just want to smack him around the face!

Haha! Me and a friend of mine had a full conversation about how we could make charming more interesting. We both agreed a black eye was the only way to do it ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha! Me and a friend of mine had a full conversation about how we could make charming more interesting. We both agreed a black eye was the only way to do it ;)

maybe Maleficent or Lily could accidently breathe some fire in his general direction........
  • Options
    NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mine too! even though he had just met Emma, the attraction was very obvious to see

his little face when he realised he could sword fight was just adorable
    I thought it was brilliantly played by both of them. Loved how Hook was totally believable as a timid version of himself, and yet you could still glimpse his true character underneath. And how Emma was so gentle with bringing him out of himself.

I know, so sweet! And the bit where Emma's talking to Snow and Charming and he's just in the background brandishing his sword and hook really inexpertly. :D
    I just feel with Snow and Charming, they are the least interesting of all the ongoing characters. Their nitty gritty bit has already happened. I don't know, maybe I just don't care what they do. I just feel like their self-righteous attitudes are wearing a bit thin. They're so beige.
    That may be what it is. I think Snow and Charming are pretty much at their happy ending (except obviously they now have to help save Emma); they're together with nobody trying to split them up, and they have Emma, Henry and Neal. So there isn't really any conflict for them to deal with.
    But Charming has to be the biggest drip of a man. Considering the other male characters like Hook and Rumple he just has no personality at all!

:D Can I join the anti-Charming club? He's always been one of my least favourite characters.
  • Options
    LNSLNS Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

love, love, love Emma and Hook - both in Heros and Villians and Storybrooke, they are the most adorable couple ever but definately looking forward to Dark Emma - roll on season 5 :D
    mine too! even though he had just met Emma, the attraction was very obvious to see

his little face when he realised he could sword fight was just adorable

I love how many first meetings Emma and Hook have had.... First time in the Enchanted forest, When he founds her in NY, Season 3 finale... and then now in the Season 4 finale... and what was so beautiful about this was, was again that instant connection and pull towards each other and the scenery and expressions was so fairytale-like.
    No matter the time, the world, and versions - these two will meet and be that instant connection.

Oh the bandage scene between Emma and Hook in season 2 is the best (didnt even come close to what they showed with Robin and Regina doing it)

I said before Hook and Henry are two ppl who always find Emma and bring her home.. these two have turned up at her door - parallalling each other, so it had to be Henry and Hook finding her... and these are the two important men in her life she loves.

I am so looking forward to season 5 - because not only do Dark Swan has a potential good story but its centered AROUND Emma which rightly the show should be since you know she is the show's protagonist. But also this will hopefully bring in her parents and the man she loves in leading to find her, get to her, save her - whatever it is. Also its telling the last shots of the episodes was focused more on Emma looking at Hook. She also believes her parents (also Hook which he was in frame in the visualisation) will once again lift the darkness of her but doing it as heroes. And her saying her last words to Hook "I love you". And she looked at Hook last, and then her parents and Hook in one frame... and then the camera panning towards Hook and then panning towards the dagger revealing Emma's name.
    I can only hope Hook and Charmings are leading this mission esp Hook. And also can we have more Henry and Hook scenes.

I feel for Hook - losing another person like that, how ironic and poetic is it that he loses the woman he loves to darkness and dark one (his arc when he came onto the show was to kill the dark one for vengeance and now he has to save the dark one for love)

Natarhi wrote: »
    I don't know, I don't think it can be so simple (eg sharing true love's kiss with Hook) because that would be seriously anti-climatic. Also the darkness they removed before was really just her being angry and slightly tempted to a path of vengeance, nothing on the level of being the Dark one. I think their role is going to be more using their love for Emma/her love for them to keep her on the path to finding Merlin and to stop her from hurting innocent people along the way.

Me too. Coward Hook fighting for Emma and Henry nearly broke my heart.

I dont think TLK is going to be easy, because one Emma will want that darkness to be tethered to her (the whole point she took it was that it wasnt hurting anyone and that they need to find Merlin and so on) So i do think she will keep it on her till they find Merlin.

And yes Emma being the dark one is so different from Rumple (he embraced it and wanted it, and the power) Emma has light magic, she is born with that, so she has balance and also she doesnt want to embrace it but fight it.

And i do agree... LOVE will be the key.

Despite Rumple and the author making Hook a coward (without title as a captain, no ship, no sword skills, and timed and frightful and allergic to rum) Hook still did what real Hook does... he believed in Emma, and he fought and died for Emma and Henry. So despite him being a coward, he still became a hero... because thats in the very core of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LNS wrote: »
    I love how many first meetings Emma and Hook have had.... First time in the Enchanted forest, When he founds her in NY, Season 3 finale... and then now in the Season 4 finale... and what was so beautiful about this was, was again that instant connection and pull towards each other and the scenery and expressions was so fairytale-like.
    No matter the time, the world, and versions - these two will meet and be that instant connection.
    That's true, I had not thought about the number of 'first' meetings they've had. I guess the writers/creators must like seeing it. ;-) I think Emma was much better at dealing with memory-erased Hook than Hook was at dealing with memory-erased Emma though. She had the sense not to pounce on him and kiss him. :p:D
    And yes Emma being the dark one is so different from Rumple (he embraced it and wanted it, and the power) Emma has light magic, she is born with that, so she has balance and also she doesn't want to embrace it but fight it.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing how they address this; if Emma's light magic will cause the dark magic to work in a different way, if it will be a struggle between the two sides of her in a sort of split personality way (like when Rumple was himself and Bae), or if the Darkness will just take over. There are so many ways they could go with it.
    Despite Rumple and the author making Hook a coward (without title as a captain, no ship, no sword skills, and timed and frightful and allergic to rum) Hook still did what real Hook does... he believed in Emma, and he fought and died for Emma and Henry. So despite him being a coward, he still became a hero... because thats in the very core of him.
    Yeah, that's what I was saying when I said that you got glimpses of his true character even when he was written as a coward. Very well acted by Colin I felt, as he was at once believable as this timid man yet still clearly Hook.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on season 4, I'm on episode 7 so far.

The frozen arc is okay, it has its high and low points.

David and Mary Margaret are incredibly boring, I hope they get something a little more interesting to do.

I absolutely love Regina, she's hilarious. I also really like Hook and Emma as well as Mr Gold.

The snow queen is interesting but I find the plot is slightly repetitive with nobody remembering anything and the I want a family plot.
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very well acted by Colin I felt, as he was at once believable as this timid man yet still clearly Hook.

He plays Hook exceptionally well, he's a real three dimensional character not just a "pretty face" actor although I still don't buy into the "great love story" for him and Emma, it just doesn't come across for me, all down to personal preference etc (like our great Merlin debates ;) )

I think they work well as a couple but I don't see the uber chemistry other people obviously do or that he's her "destined one true love" etc. I preferred her with Neal as they had more dynamics of conflict and resolution. Hook's just too much - "I love you Emma, I'll do anything for you babe" - for me.

He's supportive of her, which is great, but I liked the challenge of her working at a relationship with Neal in spite of all their problems whereas with Hook it just feels more like "jump Hook, how high Emma".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on season 4, I'm on episode 7 so far.

The frozen arc is okay, it has its high and low points.

David and Mary Margaret are incredibly boring, I hope they get something a little more interesting to do.

I absolutely love Regina, she's hilarious. I also really like Hook and Emma as well as Mr Gold.

The snow queen is interesting but I find the plot is slightly repetitive with nobody remembering anything and the I want a family plot.
    I actually really enjoyed the frozen arc, which surprised me because I didn't expect to at all. (When Elsa came out of the urn at the end of season 3 I went 'Urgh, really?!')
    Cadiva wrote: »
    He plays Hook exceptionally well, he's a real three dimensional character not just a "pretty face" actor although I still don't buy into the "great love story" for him and Emma, it just doesn't come across for me, all down to personal preference etc (like our great Merlin debates ;) )

I think they work well as a couple but I don't see the uber chemistry other people obviously do or that he's her "destined one true love" etc. I preferred her with Neal as they had more dynamics of conflict and resolution. Hook's just too much - "I love you Emma, I'll do anything for you babe" - for me.

He's supportive of her, which is great, but I liked the challenge of her working at a relationship with Neal in spite of all their problems whereas with Hook it just feels more like "jump Hook, how high Emma".
    Lol! See I didn't like Neal at all :p and I would have had a hard time buying it if they'd got back together properly.

I love Emma and Hook as a couple but I wouldn't argue that Hook is Emma's "destined one true love", one of the things I like about this show is that people get to have more than one love. And I think that for quite a while there Hook was more interested in Emma than Emma was in Hook. What I think is that it was important for Emma's character development that she open herself up to romantic love again, after Neal broke her heart, and that was not going to happen unless she had someone she could trust completely to be there for her. So I think it was necessary that Hook be "I love you, I'll do anything for you babe"-ish :D
  • Options
    Menime123Menime123 Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that Emma is now the dark one. But can't they pick up the dagger and just forbid her from doing evil?
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menime123 wrote: »
    Interesting that Emma is now the dark one. But can't they pick up the dagger and just forbid her from doing evil?

That's what I was thinking too. It doesn't matter that she vanished at the end because any of them can pick it up and summon her. I think the problems will start if Zelena or Maleficent or Lily get their hands on the dagger. Or Rumple might take advantage of not being a slave to the dagger and might take possession of it and use Emma to do his bidding instead of actually becoming the Dark One again himself.
  • Options
    Menime123Menime123 Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking too. It doesn't matter that she vanished at the end because any of them can pick it up and summon her. I think the problems will start if Zelena or Maleficent or Lily get their hands on the dagger. Or Rumple might take advantage of not being a slave to the dagger and might take possession of it and use Emma to do his bidding instead of actually becoming the Dark One again himself.

Oh God, Rumple is so going to do that isn't he?

I sense big Regina vs Emma battles coming up. Lily is totally going to be Emma's pet dragon lol.

I wonder who Lily's Father is? Which fairytales are left? That little dragon in Mulan? Haha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point. Maybe it doesn't work like that? Otherwise surely someone would have done that before now. :p Possibly the power of the dagger is not strong enough to forbid the Dark One from ever doing evil. After all at the end of season 3 Rumple was able to control his actions to the point that he didn't kill, or even badly hurt, any of the good guys when Zelena ordered him to stop them. So it seems there is still a level of autonomy to the Dark One's behaviour even when under a direct order.
    If they've got any sense they'll have Regina put it under magical protection, seeing as that would stop basically everyone from being able to take it (the exception being Maleficent, but I don't think she would actually want to take it anyway). It'll be interesting to see if Rumple wants it back just in a control capacity.
    I wonder who Lily's Father is? Which fairytales are left? That little dragon in Mulan? Haha.
    Ha! :D It would be amazing if that was the answer.

Speaking of Mulan whatever happened to her? When they went back to the Enchanted Forest in season 3 and Robin showed up I was looking forward to seeing her again but she just wasn't there and they didn't bother addressing it at all. Have to say I'm getting a bit fed up with the only secondary characters we see being the Dwarfs and Granny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol! See I didn't like Neal at all :p and I would have had a hard time buying it if they'd got back together properly.

Aye, weird how people see things differently innit :D
    What I think is that it was important for Emma's character development that she open herself up to romantic love again, after Neal broke her heart, and that was not going to happen unless she had someone she could trust completely to be there for her.

That I do agree with, Hook has provided good personal relationship development for Emma.
    Speaking of Mulan whatever happened to her? When they went back to the Enchanted Forest in season 3 and Robin showed up I was looking forward to seeing her again but she just wasn't there and they didn't bother addressing it at all.
    Have to say I'm getting a bit fed up with the only secondary characters we see being the Dwarfs and Granny.

Same as happened with Red, the actress got a part on another show, committed to that show and then it (the show) got canned.
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God, Rumple is so going to do that isn't he?

I sense big Regina vs Emma battles coming up. Lily is totally going to be Emma's pet dragon lol.

BIB - Maleficent doesn't know who Lily's father is because they mated when the were both in dragon form and then parted ways again. I was thinking maybe its that dragon guy that August met in Asia when he tried to pull a fast one on Tamara
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye, weird how people see things differently innit :D
    It surely is. :D (Something we certainly learned from Merlin ;-) It makes for more interesting discussion anyway, as long as people aren't insisting their slash parings are canon *insert eye roll smilie*)
    Same as happened with Red, the actress got a part on another show, committed to that show and then it (the show) got canned.
    I miss them. I get that they wouldn't hang around for such small parts, but it's a shame to lose the variety of background characters.
    BIB - Maleficent doesn't know who Lily's father is because they mated when the were both in dragon form and then parted ways again. I was thinking maybe its that dragon guy that August met in Asia when he tried to pull a fast one on Tamara
    Ooh, that would be a good answer. My guess is that it'll be someone tied to Camelot, because that will obviously fit into the story better. But I'd like it if it was that dragon guy because I always wondered how he came to have magic in a non-magical world, and if it was him we might get some explanation in the back-story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's true, I had not thought about the number of 'first' meetings they've had. I guess the writers/creators must like seeing it. ;-) I think Emma was much better at dealing with memory-erased Hook than Hook was at dealing with memory-erased Emma though. She had the sense not to pounce on him and kiss him. :p:D

I'm really looking forward to seeing how they address this; if Emma's light magic will cause the dark magic to work in a different way, if it will be a struggle between the two sides of her in a sort of split personality way (like when Rumple was himself and Bae), or if the Darkness will just take over. There are so many ways they could go with it.

Yeah, that's what I was saying when I said that you got glimpses of his true character even when he was written as a coward. Very well acted by Colin I felt, as he was at once believable as this timid man yet still clearly Hook.

We have had seen FIRST meetings between them FOUR times, i wonder if we will ever get Emma meeting Lieutenant Killian lol

I love Emma and Hook as a couple but I wouldn't argue that Hook is Emma's "destined one true love", one of the things I like about this show is that people get to have more than one love. And I think that for quite a while there Hook was more interested in Emma than Emma was in Hook. What I think is that it was important for Emma's character development that she open herself up to romantic love again, after Neal broke her heart, and that was not going to happen unless she had someone she could trust completely to be there for her. So I think it was necessary that Hook be "I love you, I'll do anything for you babe"-ish :D

I didnt like Neal either (i would of been disappointed as heck - he never chose her at all, and Emma NEVER wanted him back) , and it was clear to be in the Beanstalk episode when we saw Emma's past v present with the two men, it was going to be Hook.... They laid that groundwork early... and foreshadowing.

Hook was IN love with Emma, before Emma was (but she also kept him at arm's length coz she was scared of falling in love and being heartbroken again due to Neal and then lets not forget Monkey Walsh lol) ... but the thing is there was an connection and attraction the moment they met, and the climbing the beanstalk and things that happened on there are it.
    Emma's walls and heartbreak comes from Neal and so on... and that needed to be confronted and healed which she is... and Hook also was the one who has stood by her and with actions has done that, come back to her, fight for her and by her side... he hasnt gone i love you babe - he has shown her that he is here, he willing to be there every step of the way... he has shown and the writers have written like they have drilled into our heads what LOVE/TRUE LOVE is - which is choose/fight/find and believe in them, never give up, come back to them etc - Hook has done that, and slowly they have been growing into a relationship - that Emma feels comfortable and secure in, and also vulnerable in (which she always was with Hook, because more then anyone she opens up to him from the start) And Emma's love interest and love story (seeing as it her journey) was always going to be someone who fitted her, and her elements - understanding her etc. Neal was never that - or did any of the things meant to do in love/true love... the moment he let her go to prison and also NOT coming back and moving on (when he knew the curse was going to be broken when August said he is going to Storybrooke)
  • Options
    margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have had seen FIRST meetings between them FOUR times, i wonder if we will ever get Emma meeting Lieutenant Killian lol

I didnt like Neal either (i would of been disappointed as heck - he never chose her at all, and Emma NEVER wanted him back) , and it was clear to be in the Beanstalk episode when we saw Emma's past v present with the two men, it was going to be Hook.... They laid that groundwork early... and foreshadowing.

Hook was IN love with Emma, before Emma was (but she also kept him at arm's length coz she was scared of falling in love and being heartbroken again due to Neal and then lets not forget Monkey Walsh lol) ... but the thing is there was an connection and attraction the moment they met, and the climbing the beanstalk and things that happened on there are it.
    Emma's walls and heartbreak comes from Neal and so on... and that needed to be confronted and healed which she is... and Hook also was the one who has stood by her and with actions has done that, come back to her, fight for her and by her side... he hasnt gone i love you babe - he has shown her that he is here, he willing to be there every step of the way... he has shown and the writers have written like they have drilled into our heads what LOVE/TRUE LOVE is - which is choose/fight/find and believe in them, never give up, come back to them etc - Hook has done that, and slowly they have been growing into a relationship - that Emma feels comfortable and secure in, and also vulnerable in (which she always was with Hook, because more then anyone she opens up to him from the start) And Emma's love interest and love story (seeing as it her journey) was always going to be someone who fitted her, and her elements - understanding her etc. Neal was never that - or did any of the things meant to do in love/true love... the moment he let her go to prison and also NOT coming back and moving on (when he knew the curse was going to be broken when August said he is going to Storybrooke)

I also preferred Neal. I find it difficult with this show because they do follow ships which makes the storytelling inconsistent. You can only have one true love as we see with snow and charming. I watched the commentary by the writers on Manhattan: they loved the relationship and said it was their favourite episode. Also in season 3 the wonderful scene when Neal is in the cage. As to leaving her and not coming back. He apologised so many times. He also told Mulan it was his greatest regret. Belle said the Swan necklace making it back to the enchanted forest was because it came from true love. He gave it to her when he died. I couldnot tally that up with Hook: it doesn't make sense as regards storytelling so I stopped watching.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also preferred Neal. I find it difficult with this show because they do follow ships which makes the storytelling inconsistent. You can only have one true love as we see with snow and charming. I watched the commentary by the writers on Manhattan: they loved the relationship and said it was their favourite episode. Also in season 3 the wonderful scene when Neal is in the cage. As to leaving her and not coming back. He apologised so many times. He also told Mulan it was his greatest regret. Belle said the Swan necklace making it back to the enchanted forest was because it came from true love. He gave it to her when he died. I couldnot tally that up with Hook: it doesn't make sense as regards storytelling so I stopped watching.

Which relationship? rumple and neal's? because it wasnt exactly pleasent to see Emma heartbroken and that it didnt matter (which basically what he made her feel), because in this episode Neal puts her down, and is insensitive to her, and basically tells her - he wouldnt have gone near her if he knew who she was etc like what he did didnt matter... because she tells him dont downplay it (you do realise Rumple and Milah was the flashback... who sort of paralled with the present)
    I dont know at what point would anyone prefer Neal when he isnt even written as someone to be the one for Emma (if he was then really he would of been written differently and someone who would of put Emma first and waited or even come back to her for her, face her father etc BUT he didnt)

He tells Mulan - that he let his fear of his father come first (something like that), LOVE isnt about that - you choose to face your fears

Neal in the cage (oh by way all secrets in that cave that was said became true) - she tells him, she will always love him BUT she wished he was dead so its easier to move on, and put this heartbreak OVER her which was the whole point (at no point and storytelling was from Neal pov... it was always Emma/Hook that was the build up)

Neal was just a plot device - that moved along Rumple's backstory and Emma's story...

I am not going to even comment on Belle saying what she did - but it didnt make sense to me in a way.

And its always been Hook, that was the plan from the start. Also Henry and Hook have parallelled each other with Emma... who went to find her and brought her home, and did it again in the finale. Two ppl who have the MOST faith in Emma from the start... (which lacked with you know who)

Also Hook was made main regular before his first episode aired (which again i have to add Hook was always wanted in season 1 but they didnt get his rights to him in time so they waited till season 2)... set up of Emma and Hook was the beanstalk episode. We had Emma and Hook featured in the ABC music video of the Timeless true love stories video with the other couples.... NOT Neal and Emma. (and this video was out few episodes after the beanstalk episode).

The actor playing Neal knew his storyline from start to finish in season 2(but also Colin who plays Hook had broken his foot during season 2 filming (around manhatten episode seeing as the actor said he was looking forward to shooting with Colin but colin broke his foot - thats why we didnt see Hook for 3 episode or so) of the stuff had to be pushed back.. obviously main goal was to get him to see his revenge is an end not a beginning and, Emma and Hook understanding each other as she tells him this, and setting off to Neverland in season 2 finale) Colin also said - what they have told him hasnt happened yet (which obviously is his falling in love with Emma etc). so i think whatever was planned had to be done in season 3... esp Emma confronting her heartbreak and moving on, healing - which she did.

It surely is. :D (Something we certainly learned from Merlin ;-) It makes for more interesting discussion anyway, as long as people aren't insisting their slash parings are canon *insert eye roll smilie*)

Ooh, that would be a good answer. My guess is that it'll be someone tied to Camelot, because that will obviously fit into the story better. But I'd like it if it was that dragon guy because I always wondered how he came to have magic in a non-magical world, and if it was him we might get some explanation in the back-story.
    I know what you mean... :o :rolleyes:

Ppl think it might be Merlin or something
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Emma wanted the darkness to be tethered to her, so it doesnt attack anyone else... she can balance it better also as she is with light magic.... also freeing the dark one from her without Merlin or what they need to find and get, the darkness and dark curse will just look for another person... which is not what Emma's sacrifice was about on the whole...

Also she has full faith her parents and the man she loves - Hook, will do eveything to lift the darkness off her. Which is what she told them. And we all know Hook will move heaven and earth to save Emma, find Merlin etc....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be amazing (imagining Emma's reaction, lol) but I don't see how they could get it in, they can't really do time travel again.

To be fair I don't think Neal was all bad (although I always found him a bit of a prat) and I do think he loved Emma in his way, you have to remember that he was quite a damaged person as well due to the childhood he had.

I agree that the writing has always been leading to Emma and Hook being together. In lots of little ways Neal was dismissive or not supportive of Emma, which to me is as damaging as the big things (letting her go to jail and not going to find her when the curse broke). That's why I couldn't have bought them getting back together.

What I meant with the 'I love you babe' comment was that I could see Cadiva's point; Hook is very supportive of Emma (completely necessary imo), the only conflict in their relationship comes from Emma and her hesitance to open up, and some people like more of a challenge with conflict and resolution in their on-screen romances.
    Actually the creators have specifically said in interview that you can have more than one true love (they were asked how "true love" differs from "soulmates"). Snow and Charming might only have each other but Regina has had Daniel and Robin and Emma has arguably had Neal, and had potential with Graham, before Hook.

I think Emma was truly in love with Neal when she was a teenager and he loved her back but was too scared to admit it properly (which he knew as he told Mulan he waited too long to say it), and by the time he realised/accepted he was in love it was too late because the damage had been done. How much he regretted it at that point was immaterial.
    Ppl think it might be Merlin or something
    I hope it isn't. Not sure why but I really don't like that idea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh gawd no, definitely don't want any more of that!
    I miss them. I get that they wouldn't hang around for such small parts, but it's a shame to lose the variety of background characters.

I think they've been working on trying to get Meghan and Jamie back for Season Five.
    I dont know at what point would anyone prefer Neal

Oddly enough because people have different opinions. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean other people don't same as not everyone sees your great love between Emma and Hook.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gawd no, definitely don't want any more of that!
    I think we had our fill. :p
    I think they've been working on trying to get Meghan and Jamie back for Season Five.
    Yay! I hope they do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was thinking the same thing.............

Im trying to remember how Rumple got Belle to control him with the dagger but I have failed miserably :blush:

Did he have to give her permission (so to speak) or did he cast some kind of spell or did she just pick it up and start controlling him...........

or none of the above, lol :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking the same thing.............

Im trying to remember how Rumple got Belle to control him with the dagger but I have failed miserably :blush:

Did he have to give her permission (so to speak) or did he cast some kind of spell or did she just pick it up and start controlling him...........

or none of the above, lol :D:p

I really doubt Emma is going to do anything evil, esp since she is ISNT embracing the power and or wants it, unlike Rumple who did and took pleasure in it. Emma is different so i think her light magic will balance the darkness which she wanted to tethered on her so it wont attack anyone else.

She can be controlled from the dagger but i doubt anyone wants to do that