Options

sarah fav to go

i am godi am god Posts: 733
Forum Member
✭✭
oddschecker and she's the only one listed in next eviction section, so i asume only 1 of the 4 are realy getting evicted the others will probably enter a secret house

Comments

• Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    There had better not be a secret house, I want Harriet gone.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope that's a mistake as it only has her on there at 12/1. Pretty sure half of thr others will have lower odds than that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's a secret house it's pathetic because that's not even a twist , the twist would be 4 leaving for good
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be a mistake. Pretty sure Twins will be fave, followed by Harriet, Sarah then Kieran.
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    If it's a secret house it's pathetic because that's not even a twist , the twist would be 4 leaving for good
    that's not a twist then is it if they do what they say and evict 4 for good
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    People are spending money to evict not put people into a secret house.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no secret house for goodness sake. They would have had to clarify it before opening the phone lines, else they'd be hauled over the coals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no secret house for goodness sake. They would have had to clarify it before opening the phone lines, else they'd be hauled over the coals.
    i take you don't know how bb works they can change the rules at anytime any rule
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    i am god wrote: »
    i take you don't know how bb works they can change the rules at anytime any rule

Yes, for the housemates. They cannot defraud the public.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not where the public spending money to vote is concerned .... as they found out to their detriment the first and second time they returned previously evicted HM's to the house.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oddschecker and she's the only one listed in next eviction section, so i asume only 1 of the 4 are realy getting evicted the others will probably enter a secret house

Perhaps it's not worth making a book. Too many uncertainties.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Oddschecker list the source of the odds as Paddy Power, but Paddy Power don't have their eviction market open: http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/big-brother

So i'd suggest everyone ignores this.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harriet and the Twins would be my choice. Don't care who the other two are
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    that's not a twist then is it if they do what they say and evict 4 for good

Of course its a twist when the housemates think one out of one set of housemates are going to be evicted, but in reality it will be four of another set of housemates.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harriet and the Twins would be my choice. Don't care who the other two are

I would quite happily settle for Danny and Harriet. Couldn't give a hoot who the other 2 are:)
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Oddschecker list the source of the odds as Paddy Power, but Paddy Power don't have their eviction market open: http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/big-brother

So i'd suggest everyone ignores this.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/tv-specials/big-brother/Big-Brother%3a-Next-Eviction-8897145.html?force_racing_css=N

shows up for me :)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Evidently you don't.

Did you not see the big reality television scandal in the news in 2008?
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It cant be true a secret house can it. Remember numbers how are BB going to have 4 new housemates enter and at some point 3 of the four 'evicted' tonight will come back. How will they evict all this lot in the remaining weeks ? More mass evictions may be.

I think BB should be careful here they could make this whole time bomb twist thing over complicated here , it could look a mess then.

Mind you i've just thought if the 4 new housemates aren't able to win and are in the house only for a temporary period then BB don't have to think about finding the time and weeks to evict them. They could even go out of the side door i.e diary room.

Damn BB don't mess this up and make it over complicated :D
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    obviously there is so error in odd checkers website that has caused the others not to show and odds of 8 will get you 1 are the type of odds you generally see for the most likely to stay..NOT the most likely to leave

edit *1 will get you 8*
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not where the public spending money to vote is concerned .... as they found out to their detriment the first and second time they returned previously evicted HM's to the house.

What do you mean? :confused:

The two times I can remember when they returned previously evicted HMs are Jon (bb4) and Nikki (bb8). I don't think they found anything to their detriment about Jon's return, except that it was a damp squib.

What happened with Nikki's is that the regulator accepted that BB could change the rules, but hadn't made the rule change sufficiently clear to viewers (specifically by not changing the copy of the rules on the show's website). So BB can change the rules but has to tell people that they're changed before the vote begins, so that viewers aren't misled.
    Evidently you don't.

Did you not see the big reality television scandal in the news in 2008?

I probably did at the time, but I don't still remember which scandal it was.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oddschecker is messing up. Here are the current odds from Paddypower's website:

8/11 -- Amy and Sally
    9/4 --- Harriet
    6/1 --- Chloe
    7/1 --- Kieran
    8/1 --- Sarah
    12/1 -- Danny
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

I probably did at the time, but I don't still remember which scandal it was.

It covered many shows across all channels. Mainstream channels. Saturday Night Takeaway, Soapstar Superstar (This one was particularly bad as the vote actually was fixed), even Blue Peter, others too.
    Many shows were found guilty and fined. Lots of shows were playing fast and loose when it came to the public voting for something by phone and spending their own money.

The upshot of it was that TV shows have to be completely transparent when it comes to the public vote and when it comes to the show explaining clearly what the public are voting for. No ambiguity is allowed and you have to be crystal clear.

I've just dug up an old article from a quick Google search....
    http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/43829/ITV-fined-a-record-5-67m-over-phone-in-scam
    Here's a list of ITV shows named and shamed....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488340/Named-shamed-See-list-ITV-programmes-here.html
    If you root around there are other articles from around the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If four of them are going those odds look too good. The top four are almost dead certs, so why can you get good odds on Kieran and Chloe for example?
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    If four of them are going those odds look too good. The top four are almost dead certs, so why can you get good odds on Kieran and Chloe for example?

Those odds are for 1st evicted only