Options

This is why Aaron was ejected from the house

SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/222152-big-brother-2015-this-is-why-aaron-was-ejected-from-the-house.html

Here’s just why Aaron Frew was kicked out of the Big Brother 2015 house this week.

Channel 5 confirmed earlier today that Aaron had been removed from the house and the lead up to his exit will be shown in tonight’s show.

In this evening’s latest highlights, Aaron and Joel are seen in the bedroom with Nick, Jack, Harriet, Sarah and Danny.

A seemingly drunk Aaorn is seen being rowdy, naked and flashing himself to Joel who requests that the model ‘behave himself’.

However Aaron doesn’t stop, with his actions being found funny by some of the other housemates.

And while Joel didn’t complain to Big Brother, show bosses have deemed Aaron’s behaviour inappropriate and unacceptable and that’s why he has been removed from the house.

Taking to Twitter after his removal from the house today, Aaron wrote online: “@bbuk THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE GIVEN ME! WILL NEVER FORGET IT! #BBUK”

Channel 5 confirmed earlier today that Aaron’s exit will NOT impact Friday’s eviction where six face the axe and a shocking FOUR will leave.

Their mass exit will be followed by the entrance of four newbies including, according to rumours, a possible familiar face.

Aaron’s exit will been screened tonight when Big Brother 2015 airs from 10PM on Channel 5.

Comments

• Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh f*** its gonna be ShowBiz!!!
  • Options
    debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »

I thought that however now the rumours are that the 'timebomb' theme has been dropped by Channel 5 so who knows!!
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    So did Biannca ever flash anyone after they told her to "stop"...
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »

The familiar face could be anyone who's been seen before as a HM or even as a 'regular' or panellist on BOTS. Maybe it's even Rylan. Why knows?

But I certainly hope it won't be Simon.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What so he just got naked?

Are they serious?

BB housemates have always got naked and flashed their bits.

They've got to be kidding me.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not that I'm condoning anything (I cannot stand Aaron), but surely a warning would suffice? Especially since Joel didn't complain about it. Producers are desperate for ratings.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounds to me, it started off as a jokey flash but because he was getting laughs from the other housemates he probably became "suggestive" towards Joel...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are they serious?

According to the article, he didn't just get naked. He was "naked and flashing himself to Joel who requests that the model ‘behave himself’. However Aaron doesn’t stop, ...".

Much might depend on how Joel seemed at the time he said that or after.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,950
    Forum Member

Are they serious?

I'm wondering if what he may have said, along with his actions, might be the reason. He could've said something like 'Do you want some of this Joel, you know you want it..'
    or something like that, and in a lairy manner, which would be deemed aggressive and offensive, to Joel, perhaps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Not that I'm condoning anything (I cannot stand Aaron), but surely a warning would suffice? Especially since Joel didn't complain about it. Producers are desperate for ratings.

Yes, from what we know so far, it does seem to be something that could be handled by a warning. Perhaps it will seem different once we see it in the highlights.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Yes, from what we know so far, it does seem to be something that could be handled by a warning. Perhaps it will seem different once we see it in the highlights.

I agree I think we will have to see what happened , just look at Bianca last year and she was celebrated .>:(
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here’s a sneak peek at all of tonight’s Big Brother 2015 as Aaron Frew is kicked out of the house.

In this evening’s show, the housemates play a game of truth or dare and things get a little out of hand later on in the evening.

Aaron and Joel are in the bedroom with Nick, Jack, Harriet, Sarah and Danny.

Aaron seems drunk and is flashing Joel and being generally rowdy, often naked.

Despite Joel’s continual requests for him to behave himself, Aaron continues to tease and flash to the amusement of some of the other Housemates.

And as a result of his actions, Aaron is called to the Diary Room and ejected from the Big Brother House.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/gallery/222089-pictures-aaron-frew-is-ejected-from-big-brother-2015-house.html#ixzz3bSAU6670
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

Ah! "Despite continual requests". That's what turns it from a little nakedness (as often seen in BB) to something that BB finds unacceptable.

It still could have been handled by calling Aaron to the DR and giving him a warning, though.

So I think this shows BB was not interested in keeping Aaron as a HM.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I don't know what we are going to see in relation to this incident. There were times in the first few days, however, when Aaron was annoying me with his overly sexual behaviour towards joel. When he was following him and getting on top of him while Joel was telling him not to was a bit much I thought. I know Joel wasn't making a big deal of it and maybe didn't complain, if a man was doing it to a woman it would be seen as forcing himself on her. I know people are comparing Aarons behaviour to women taking their clothes off but there must be a bit more to it than that. Maybe we will never see the whole incident but I know I wouldn't want to be locked in a house with someone making drunken advances at me, even if other people find it funny.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, If Aaron was getting a bit 'lairy' why didn't BB do what they usually do and ask him to the diary room to have words, or tell another housemate to not give him any more alcohol?
    Why wasn't this a situation where an order to the diary room and a warning would suffice?
    But....they just let it happen.

I reckon that this was simply an opportunity for BB to generate artificial controversy and PR for Friday's show. And Aaron was the sacrificial lamb which to use to serve that purpose.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    This is an absolute joke i'm not a fan of Aaron but no way should he have got removed becauase of that he should have got a warning at most .
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron was a dreadful stereotype of a promiscuous, airhead gay who had nothing else to offer. I won't miss him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, If Aaron was getting a bit 'lairy' why didn't BB do what they usually do and ask him to the diary room to have words, or tell another housemate to not give him any more alcohol?
    Why wasn't this a situation where an order to the diary room and a warning would suffice?
    But....they just let it happen.

I reckon that this was simply an opportunity for BB to generate artificial controversy and PR for Friday's show. And Aaron was the sacrificial lamb which to use to serve that purpose.

Yes, for controversy or because they didn't want to keep Aaron anyway.

But I also wonder whether they lose knowledge over the years of how to make the show.

Think for instance of the too-weak warning given to Conor which ended up getting C5 in trouble with Ofcom. It was clear later in the series that someone there knew, or looked up, how to give a proper formal warning, because Caroline and Scott both got them. But for some reason, BB failed miserably to use the right wording with Conor. Perhaps a too-inexperienced producer was in charge at the time?

In the past, BB would most likely have called Aaron to the DR once it became clear that Joel wanted him to stop and that he wasn't going to, and then given him a formal warning. Then it wouldn't be necessary to throw him out.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,950
    Forum Member

But I also wonder whether they lose knowledge over the years of how to make the show.

Think for instance of the too-weak warning given to Conor which ended up getting C5 in trouble with Ofcom. It was clear later in the series that someone there knew, or looked up, how to give a proper formal warning, because Caroline and Scott both got them. But for some reason, BB failed miserably to use the right wording with Conor. Perhaps a too-inexperienced producer was in charge at the time?

In the past, BB would most likely have called Aaron to the DR once it became clear that Joel wanted him to stop and that he wasn't going to, and then given him a formal warning. Then it wouldn't be necessary to throw him out.

BIB : Maybe he has been warned for something similar already. They don't seem to show all these warnings. If he was very drunk, the last thing he would've cared about is that he was previously warned.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member

Yes. You are right. I remember the incident when science wouldn't stop following and touching Derek. An out of breath bb had clearly run to the controls to call science to the diary room. Maybe this could have been done last night. Maybe due to no live feed, there is no bb on hand 24/7.
  • Options
    Nate_ThomasNate_Thomas Posts: 9,312
    Forum Member

Are they serious?

Flashing someone is against the law.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    I agree I think we will have to see what happened , just look at Bianca last year and she was celebrated .>:(

By some maybe, I thought she was vile.....
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flashing someone is against the law.

It wasn't just a flash, I think he was removed because he wouldn't stop doing it.
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Posts: 5,084
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I Maybe we will never see the whole incident but I know I wouldn't want to be locked in a house with someone making drunken advances at me, even if other people find it funny.

If he tried it on once
    he wouldn't get a second chance .................
    Regards
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is an absolute joke i'm not a fan of Aaron but no way should he have got removed becauase of that he should have got a warning at most .

Maybe Aaron has been warned for something else

Big brother are sly with the editing. Helen was warned loads last year, but only about 2 of her warnings ever made it to the finished edited episode.